Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Peeling Beans - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peeling Beans (19600 Views)

Pls What Else Can I Use To Grind Beans For Moi Moi Apart From Grinding Machine? / The Kenwood Potato Peeler Versus Hand Peeling / Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peeling Beans by wintonemachine: 3:32am On Sep 09, 2014
It is easy if you find the right bean peeler. The bean peeler adopts dry method, which doesn't need water for soaking. We just need to put beans directly into the machine.

The bean peeler uses high-speed rotating emery roller to cut and rub the bean cortex continuously, and the process destroys the bonding strength between bean endosperm and bean embryo, which can produce qualified peeled beans. It has highly efficient air suction chamber inside to collect the bean cortex from peeling process. The bean peeling rate can reach 95% above. It is composed of charging device, spiral conveyor, peeling chamber, transmission gear, aggregate bin, discharge device and dust catcher.

This bean peeler can peel various kinds of beans, no matter big or small. What we should do is to adjust the working pressure inside of the peeling chamber.
For more information about bean peeler and other bean processing equipment, please visit:
http://www.grain-processing.org/PRODUCTS/Bean-Processing-Equipment/686.html

Re: Peeling Beans by wintonemachine: 1:21am On Nov 20, 2014
It is so easy to peel various beans for me to use the professional bean peeler. The bean peeler doesn't need water for soaking.

Bean peeler utilizes high-speed rotating emery roller to cut and rub the bean cortex continuously, and the process destroys the bonding strength between bean endosperm and bean embryo, which can produce qualified peeled beans. It has highly efficient air suction chamber inside to collect the bean cortex from peeling process. The bean peeling rate can reach 95% above.

Bean peeler is composed of charging device, spiral conveyor, peeling chamber, transmission gear, aggregate bin, discharge device and dust catcher.
janefan462@gmail.com
http://www.grain-processing.org/PRODUCTS/Bean-Processing-Equipment/686.html
Re: Peeling Beans by myselfonly: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Op, see the below link with detailed pictures and explanation on how to use a blender to Peel beans and achieve a near perfect and stress free result.

http://www.dooneyskitchen.com/2013/12/28/how-to-peel-beans-using-a-blender/
Re: Peeling Beans by kelechiMarie(f): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
I saw one machine that is almost like a juicer.It has two openings ,d shaft falls into one compartment and the paste frm d beans into d other.I dnt know if it's d same as the beans peeler
Re: Peeling Beans by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Harold519:
peel skin off the bean by hand, it is really boring. Those days I have found one machine which can peel bean, and i share the photo for you guys for your opinions, haha

These look like cow peas. Their leaves make good vegetables
Re: Peeling Beans by Kowshaj: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
I sell packaged peel beans. For your order call 08123570001
Re: Peeling Beans by Kowshaj: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Image of my peeled beans. 08123570001

1 Share

Re: Peeling Beans by bigmummy16(f): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hello, you can contact me on 08057125055 to supply you peeled beans.

MissIfe:
That is more or less what I'm doing, maybe I should soak them for a longer time though. As for the peeling, do you also just kind of "scrub" them together and rinse them until they are peeled?

I've heard we can buy some already peeled beans but can't find any where i'm staying, have you tried that before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Tasty Asaro (Yam Pottage) Plus Pepper Chicken Sauce (Photos, Video) / My Stomach Is Big / Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.