Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,342 members, 7,891,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Best Amala Joints In Lagos? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Amala Joints In Lagos? (27299 Views)

Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / Best Amala Joints In Ibadan? / Top 10 Amala Joints In Lagos (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by Jarus(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
I was also in Ibadan last week, and I marked Amala register at an unnamed canteen at Academy area. No disappoitment, a good lafun!
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Madam CC,Washere!

I have printed out your post,my host just have to get that for me morrow.

Come to think of it,Fanawole's amala was not so bad,the way they "ringed" the roundabout(intestine)lol,was funny.I think i felt it was not so good intialy cos i drove straight there from Lagos.Now that I've washed off the dust of the journey off my body i have a different opinion.

@Jarus,thanks.Don't know Ibadan very well but wud ask my host.I would be back here morrow with my testimony. . . or complain.lolz
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by Pukkah: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
Wow! People know places o.
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
//
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2011
Finally cheesy Correct Amala with all the "oh,ah" factor cheesy

Started off with Amala and ewedu got from the place CC talked about.It was more than delish. kiss See Orishirishi, eja wow grin

Left IB town this noon but not without touching Mama Ope at Sabo road,Mokola for a steaming hot pepper soup pushed down with eko.Was tempted to take Emu but the spirit was weak.
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2011
ifyalways:

Finally cheesy Correct Amala with all the "oh,ah" factor cheesy

Started off with Amala and ewedu got from the place CC talked about.It was more than delish. kiss See Orishirishi, eja wow grin

Left IB town this noon but not without touching Mama Ope at Sabo road,Mokola for a steaming hot pepper soup pushed down with eko.Was tempted to take Emu but the spirit was weak.

Mama Ope don begin sell pepper soup? Na rice she dey sell before, but the rice na die sha wink
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
^I got Pepper soup there so Yes,she do have pepper soup now(free advert) lol
The main deal there was rice,dodo,beans though. smiley

I had a Delicious trip.
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2011
//
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by helpdoer: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
Is there anyone that can get good pictures of these Amala places, i have $50 CASH with your name on it - NO CATCH! just email photos and $50 bucks is yours - just like that. Its' for use on my friends website.

If the photos are great, you may have a nice job waiting for you ooo, so make it happen. email me lodeninc@gmail.com if you have questions.
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by Jarus(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
Some people think everybody on Nairaland is jobless. Smh
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by helpdoer: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
Some people think everybody on Nairaland is jobless

Why do you think everybody here is jobless? are you? PM and i'll forward you a job link in your city.
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by Jarus(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2011
^
You can only dream of where I work

1 Like

Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by kuntash: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
cheesy what a topic, Amala,

what really makes this special I wonder, for me, I think its the addons that goes with it. - i.e all sort of fish and animal parts that goes with it. else Amala on its own kolobe is tastes just like any other food.

back to the poster, I understand lots of women crave for unusual things when pregnant, the reason is still in the law court because some elderly women says its indiscipline while others say its a natural phenomenon, in my opinion, I am just wondering the kinda urge thats so irresistible to make a pregnant woman cant get her food fixed, at least to meet up with the basic requirements she needs, in this case for her unborn child.

not against eating amala or whatever u need eat, I just feel its nice to suppress that urge pushing u to eat out, rather than d one you cook, or kukuma ask ur oga to assist, or ur mom,

meanwhile lemme look up the white house address jare , lol grin grin
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by bxg(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2011
Any1 noe of Amala joints in Ilupeju smiley
Re: Best Amala Joints In Lagos? by marketresearch: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
AMALA, YAM FLOUR
Amala ready for you

Mix with Ewedu or mix with Ogbono or mix with Okro soup. Amala is a lighter paste for your soups.

Yam flour is the product of peeled yam, which is dried and ground into brown flour. This is made by peeling yam, sun drying succulent pulp until it becomes almost crisp and then grinded in a milling machine.

for Nigerians looking for yam in the US, you can get your ingredients here - http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/yam-flour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) / The Real Services You Need At A Sit,With The Free Delivery Is Now Affordable. / How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.