Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,516 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

Acres Of Land In Ago-iwoye For Sale(photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Acres Of Land In Ago-iwoye For Sale(photos) (608 Views)

43 Rooms Ensuite Hotel In Ago-palace Way Okota For Urgent Sale / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos / Properties For Sale In Ago Okota Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acres Of Land In Ago-iwoye For Sale(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2022
Acres Of Land In Ago-Iwoye in Ogun State For Sale(photos)

Some of the details of the land are these:
1. The Land is 5-10 minutes drive to Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU).
2. Also the land is behind proposed ALETHIA UNIVERSITY
3. There are light in the community. In fact in my pictures you will see the light poles.
4. There are buildings surrounding the place. The land isn’t bushy.
5. It’s family land in which I know one of the individual that owns portion of land.
6. There’s no C of O , receipt of payment will be issued to you immediately the buyer paid. Also lawyer agreement will done where all the family members involved will append their signature in the lawyer’s agreement papers.
7. A surveyor is available for you if you are ready to purchase the land or bring your surveyor alongside with you if you are ready to purchase the land.
8. An acre (6 plots) goes for N6M, where a plot goes for N1M.
9. Also if you have the capacity to buy 1 or more acres at a goal, you can buy it. You can buy in plots too, it’s allowed.
10. It’s negotiable for a serious buyer.
Contact me on johnnyessence9ja@gmail.com

Re: Acres Of Land In Ago-iwoye For Sale(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2022
More pictures below

Re: Acres Of Land In Ago-iwoye For Sale(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Still much available for sale. Contact me on my gmail address on : Johnnyessence9ja@gmail.com. Thanks or call me on : 08065640627 for more details.
Re: Acres Of Land In Ago-iwoye For Sale(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Still much available for sale, kindly contact me today. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

EKO CITY EPE | New City Development By Adron Homes / 5 Bedroom Duplex Fully Furnished For Sale Direct mandate / Roomself Contain For 250k @awoyaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.