Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

Amy Grant To Host Same-sex Wedding - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amy Grant To Host Same-sex Wedding (1143 Views)

Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / Pastor Loses Ministerial License For Officiating Same-sex 'wedding' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Amy Grant To Host Same-sex Wedding by NNTR: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
TenQ:
Have it your way!
The LORD know those who are His:
let everyone that name the name of Christ depart from INIQUITY!

Mat 7:23:
"And then will I profess to them, I never knew you:
depart from me, you that work iniquity."

2Tim 2:19:
"Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal,
The Lord knows them that are his.
And, Let every one that names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

In conclusion on this matter:
Rev 22:11:
"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still:
and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still:
and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still:
and he that is holy, let him be holy still."
Brother, I havent got time for emotional outbursts nor emotional blackmail, and you really need to stop playing this your hide and seek game, when 90% of the game, is half exegesis and the other half is being hermeneutic, but, if you're serious, if your conscience is clear and right with God, then please give a contextually exegete (i.e. explanation) of what Apostle Paul, was communicating when he penned Romans 1:27-29.

cc: LegalWolf

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: Amy Grant To Host Same-sex Wedding by LegalWolf: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
NNTR:
Brother, I havent got time for emotional outbursts nor emotional blackmail, and you really need to stop playing this your hide and seek game, when 90% of the game, is half exegesis and the other half is being hermeneutic, but, if you're serious, if your conscience is clear and right with God, then please give a contextually exegete (i.e. explanation) of what Apostle Paul, was communicating when he penned Romans 1:27-29.

cc: LegalWolf

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Thank you NNTR for inviting me to this interesting topic as well. Been a while. TenQ is a fraud and I’ll come back to this later

1 Like

Re: Amy Grant To Host Same-sex Wedding by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
(UPDATE) Amy Grant speaks out after being blasted for hosting "Gay Wedding,"

Read more below:

https://www.christianpost.com/news/confronted-for-hosting-lesbian-wedding-amy-grant-speaks-out.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lucifer Is Not Bad / Get Your Favorite Carol Songs Here / Atheist Testing God With A Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.