Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,621 members, 7,888,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 (329 Views)

Advertise Your Business To Millions Of People Worldwide / Best Business To Invest N14m? / What Business To Invest With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 by miracle900(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2022
You might hate MATHS but let’s do this simple money Maths;
Imagine you register and get a product on affiliate marketing company and the product price is
30K.
The commission for the product is 50%.
Let’s assume you get 10 people to buy the product using your WhatsApp.
That’s 30K X 10 = 300K
Since the commission is 50%, it means you would have made 150K.
Now, imagine selling 100 of such product. How much would that be?
Making money is as simple as that!
Adebayo, the guy I shared his story with you yesterday, was able to make his first
90K sales sending broadcasts on his WhatsApp.
I’m not saying you will achieve similar result but what I guarantee is that when
you try this out and do all that is in the program, you’ll make money.
Don’t procrastinate! Watch the FREE video NOW � send me a dm

(+234-9164-031-635)

₦90,000 From 3 Sales in Less than a Week
When Adebayo told me that he had to borrow money from his mum to start this
business, I was skeptical.
Maybe if he had told me before he did, I would have discouraged him... but it was
too late as he had borrowed 30K and ordered the 30days fast income program already.
AND he proved me wrong!
After purchasing the program, he watched some of the videos and did what was
advised in the video.
One of the bonus materials is on how you can make your first 2-5 sales.] Shockingly, he has now made 3 successful sales of a product worth 30K.
I couldn’t just imagine the fulfillment and smile he shown when he was telling me
about his sales.
Now, it means that in less than 1 week, Adebayo has made back his initial
investment and also gained.
He hasn’t even ran any ads yet o.
Just his WhatsApp.
It’s this same program I shared with you
Today.
Luckily enough, the expiry date of the video has been shifted to 11th of April,
2023. That’s just 8 days to go.
(See how I re-introduced the change of date above.)
If you’re serious about making extra income this year, go and get this program
now. Tap on my whatsapp below to watch and get the program now

(+234-9164-0316-35)
Sincerely, this could be the best investment that could make you have your FIRST
ONE MILLION NAIRA in your bank.
Go and watch and order now

(+234-9164-0316-35)

Re: How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 by miracle900(m): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2022
This Information Is Not For You If:

�You think everything is a scam

�You think this is a Ponzi scheme where you put money and you start making money without working hard

�If you also think you are fine with the lifestyle you’re living right now, and you don’t need to earn more.

It’s not for you.

And I’m sorry I have raised your hopes high.

You can kindly exit this page now.

But If You’re Still Here And You Are:

�A student that now knows what life after school looks like and you need something to give you a better life

�A student that wants to fend for himself

�A graduate that wants to sit at home and never have to deal with going to work and earning peanut

�A working-class that needs a side hustle to fund your preferred life like traveling and flexing

�A married individual that wants to give his or her child the best and also wants to experience the best for him or herself.

Or anything in between
Re: How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 by miracle900(m): 5:43am On Dec 20, 2022
****Here’s Margaret who is also a beneficiary of this tiny information.***** She met me at the lowest point of her life.

She doesn’t have anything to do, a typical graduate with nothing other than the harsh world in front. She came crying and I gave her this same tiny information I want to give to you.

*****And the results? Over 10 Million Naira in just a few months of starting.*****

Re: How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 by miracle900(m): 5:46am On Dec 20, 2022
*****Just like Jubril who has made over 6 Million Naira in less than 6 months.*****

Re: How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 by miracle900(m): 5:55am On Dec 20, 2022
Hey there, this information will be presented to you by Miracle Mark,
Also a student of

Chigozie Mmebo.

Who is an internet marketer that has made over 150 Million Naira in just 24 months with this tiny piece of information I want to show you.

A Trip To Seychelles

A Trip To Egypt

A Trip To Dubai

Won A Muscle Camry.

Also Won A Lexus ES350

Re: How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 by miracle900(m): 5:56am On Dec 20, 2022
*****How This Missing Key Can Start Making You At Least N250,000 In The Next 30 Days Or Less Even With The Global Recession Looming.****

You don’t need to ever worry about the looming global recession

You don’t need to worry about the present inflation rate

You don't need to worry about the increment in food prices either.

*****Because right on this page, he will show you how to not only make N250,000 monthly… but how to also do it in less than 3hrs daily.*****
Re: How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 by miracle900(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2022
*****But according to Statista which is the biggest statistical website on the internet, the Affiliate marketing industry is worth over $17 Billion.*****

r*****Tell me, would you want to leave that amount of money behind without taking your share?*****

I believe not.

Re: How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 by miracle900(m): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2022
What Exactly Is Affiliate Marketing?

Affiliate marketing is simply recommending useful and helpful products to people who need them and can afford them.

It could be a digital or physical product.

An example is when your uncle wants to sell a car.

And then your friend wants to buy a car… you told him the spec of the car your uncle wants to sell and he said he’s interested.

You took him to your uncle and your uncle sold the car to your friend.

Your uncle will give you a cut as a thank you for helping him sell the car.’

And that cut is called a commission in the affiliate marketing industry.

It can be a 10%, 20%, or even 50% commission.

One more example?

Sure.

If you use Piggy Vest or cowry wise to save.

There’s an affiliate link for you in your dashboard.

All you have to do is tell your friend about the platform and how awesome it is.

Then if your friend uses your link to register on the platform, then you will get a cut as a thank you for bringing your friend to use their platform.

Simple, and? Exactly
Re: How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 by miracle900(m): 6:06am On Dec 20, 2022
****So if you are:****

An affiliate marketer that’s finding it hard to make sales

An affiliate marketer that’s stuck at one part of his journey

An affiliate marketer making money but wants to make more money

Someone that has wanted to do affiliate marketing but doesn’t know where to start

****I’m Pretty Sure This Missing Key Will Help You.****

But there’s a problem I faced after discovering this missing key.

I’m sort of a perfectionist.

I like my things to be perfect and straight to the point.

So when I realized this missing key still takes at least 2 months for newbies to make their first sale.

I decided to make it better.

I want it to make you money fast if you follow everything I will say about it.

I want it to be the only thing you will need to start making a lot of money fast and very fast. So I worked more on this missing key…

I refined it, tweaked it, and even beat it until it was perfect. Now, instead of taking 60 days to make your first sale,

****You Can Now Take Just 30 Days Or Even Less To Make Consistent Sales.****
Re: How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 by miracle900(m): 6:16am On Dec 20, 2022
Now, I know the question you have is:

*****How much to enroll in the 30 Days FIC program?*****

I will tell you in a moment how you can easily get in with a price that can only be found here on this page.

But you will agree with me that with everything inside the 30 Days FIC program…

*****Paying N200,000 is a good deal yeah?*****

Exactly.

And to even make it a good deal for you if you get the 30 days FIC program today…

*****Now, I Understand You Might Have Some Concerns When It Comes To Affiliate Marketing.*****

Maybe you think It’s a scam

Or It’s a multi-level marketing thing

Or It’s not legit

Or you even hate anything that has marketing with its name

Or anything thereabout.

I understand that and I will say they are valid concerns.

And the only way to ease all your concerns about the affiliate marketing industry is to try it with the right guidance.

Ye*****All These Have Been Packaged Into The 30 Days FIC Program.*****

*****How Much Does All This Worth To You?*****

*****To Me, It’s Priceless.*****

***Especially when you consider you are getting:***

THE 30 DAYS FIC PROGRAM (worth N200,000)

BONUS 1: MY WHATSAPP CLASS GROUP SCRIPT (worth N35,000)

BONUS 2: MY 8-FIGURE AUTOMATIC SCALE-UP FRAMEWORK (worth N75,000)

BONUS 3: HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST SALE (worth N22,000)

BONUS 4: HOW TO CREATE STUNNING GRAPHICS DESIGN (worth N11,000)

BONUS 5: HOW TO MONETIZE YOUR WHATSAPP IN 7 DAYS (worth N29,000)

BONUS 6: THE FIC COMMUNITY (worth N50,000)

r*****The Total Price Is N422,000.*****)

But you won’t be paying anything near that price today.

*****You will agree with me that paying N211,000 which is just 50% of the total price for lifetime access is a good bargain for this program.*****

Especially if you see the results it has generated for others like:

*****Vera made over 1.5M in less than a year in the game*****

****Or Ayomide who made over N300,000 in just a few months.*****

*****Or Mykael who hit N500,000 in pure commission in just 30 days.*****

Re: How To Choose The Best Business To Start 2023 by miracle900(m): 6:21am On Dec 20, 2022
*****And This Is All Because They Decided To Invest N30,000 Into This FIC Program Today.*****

Might look like a huge amount of money but see what Harfeez was able to get a new phone using the money he made from this program;

GIVE ME ACCESS TO THE FIC PROGRAM)
09164031635 chat me via whatsapp

And mind you, I don’t blame you if you still take this as a scam

This environment (Nigeria) will make you take everything as a scam.

What people have been saying is also there.

So I don’t blame you.

*****But You Can Only Be Blamed Even After Seeing The Glaring Results Above That Affiliate Marketing Is Not A Scam… And You Refused To Take Action.*****

I won’t say you will regret it because I don’t know you or your history.

But I can be sure to tell you that you will look back to this day and wish you have gotten into this program.

I know you don’t want this and neither do I want it for you.

And to avoid this, you are just one click away.

(I WANT TO GET INTO THE 30 DAYS FIC PROGRAM)

09164031635 chat me via whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Na Person Like Me Get Coinmarketcap: The White-paper Work Of The PAC. / 2023:agriculture Is The ONLY Investment, Any Other Thing You Do Is Your Business / My Only Regret This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.