Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) (34724 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by hopexter(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
:Dagadez007:
You urchins group us all as IPOB,so why are you confused?

IPOB governor donates bus to drug master

IPOB Means indigenous People of Biafra, are you not from Biafra? You’re are the confused zombie here. Ipob terrorist is different from Ipob. Now you understand and if you still don’t, I will explain further cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by garfield1: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mrpojj:

I think they hate APC more

Not after pdp people are attacking obi
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by K1995: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
With the way I am looking at things now is like if you can't beat them join them or leave the country for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Atlantis585: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Soon to be set on fire
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by chinchum(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Useless

Of what use is the dead amongst the living?

Tinubu is dead, he knows it
@Mercisharehate

Becareful with the morbid talk. Everyone will die, but becareful wishing others death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Amah70: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
After campaign you won't see any of those bus again because the citizens knows Tilumpu won't get 4% vote in Imo. Uzordinjo knows his time is up as Governor. Never again Imolite. The unrest in SE, Uzodinma mastermind it with the creation of Ebubeagu to cause unrest.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:
God bless imo and Ebonyi state
God bless Uzodinma
God bless the jagaban
God bless all tinubu supporters. ..

As you can see,

This means that tinubu is nationalistic and popular
what we will ask ourselves is,those buses is it his personal money or is it state funds he used to buy them,the type of rascality going on in the governance of Nigeria is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by fawaz050(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Indispensable85:
Zombiediots will cry hell as usual

Zombediots??

Our future is being sold away and that's all you can say.

I can't believe I'm trapped in the same nation with people like this.

Is this how UAE Came to be one of the greatest countries??
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Tinubumyman: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Useless

bitterness is what will kill u....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by abacusCm(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Useless

That your wishes for Tinubu shall be your portion in the few days to the end of this year.I dont know why you people hate Tinubu to the extent of wishing him dead.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Yet Nigeria is poor

This government and their misplaced priorities

They are just there to serve themselves
After election the buses would be converted to personal use. Election they know they will not win. Fraud!

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by shiwex: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Waste of tax payers money......where is efcc?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Majesty2:
A sensible man wey sabi, e dey follow man wey know road
God bless Uzodinma
God bless Jagaban
Nobody can mention Tinubus name in my town. Those buses are just for cruise when they are invited to government house.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
abacusCm:
That your wishes for Tinubu shall be your portion in the few days to the end of this year.I dont know why you people hate Tinubu to the extent of wishing him dead.
A walking corpse is a dead man. Wail till they kingdom comes.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:
God bless imo and Ebonyi state
God bless Uzodinma
God bless the jagaban
God bless all tinubu supporters. ..

As you can see,

This means that tinubu is nationalistic and popular

So Uzodinma is not IPOB like other lgbos

Funny people that littered everywhere
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Annistars: 3:04am On Dec 18, 2022
Is just food for my children that I need.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Osukwanjafathe: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2022
Better do the right thing to your people so that the gods of your land will be happy for you than to spending state money on things that will never bring anything good in your state. God is watching
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2022
Bentonite1:

Retad. And Uzodinma's home is on fire, he can't even visit his local government

More tears please.
Dunce!
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Blaze14k:

So hope is no longer an ipob terrorist. What i hope u know ipob terrorist is makin a donation to ur campaign??

No time for retards
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2022
fawaz050:

Zombediots??

Our future is being sold away and that's all you can say.

I can't believe I'm trapped in the same nation with people like this.

Is this how UAE Came to be one of the greatest countries??

Your future is sold away. Sorry ooo
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Blaze14k: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Indispensable85:

No time for retards

Lol u r the one that is retarded... Ur brain is seriously lickin. This fool forgot hope uzodimma is an igbo man
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Omodua(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2022
OLAADEX:
Governor Hope Uzodimma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign Organisation.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid02M9p8nSJmErwAjKpZjCVZzhE4BmnDGqTkzrDsQA1g8Yrvs6fEuu9e4RH9GGTRuRxl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Laughable!

Understand the reason behind this gesture. Hope came via Supreme Court judgment which we knew was teleguided by the Presidency. He came 4th in the elections that produced Ihedioha as Governor in 2019.

He knew a government, apart from APC, will upturn the judgment and correct the injustice. The problems in IMO state, and South East by extension, is the unjust imposition of Hope Uzodinjo,sorry Uzodinma, on the people of IMO state.

So,Hope will continue to support APC to ensure his position as Governor of the state is not threatened by emergence of another successor. Hence his is support for Tinubu's APC.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by izubext007: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubu is coming.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:
27 million naira fuel will b ok till after election

U think we re joking

De play

Sorry, with the way buhari take make fuel dey scarce for this nija, even with your moni whala dey.....
Re: Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) by limeta(f): 5:56am On Dec 20, 2022
daygee12:

But when Wike won use state money to help Pandora for logistics u dey Jubilate

Yeye talk
Corruption is Corruption
Wike or who ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? / The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.