Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,679 members, 7,918,158 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:45 AM

Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide (53093 Views)

Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide / Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. / Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide by Lamasta(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2022
Cantonese:

I therefore disarm you of every charm, juju, amulet, bad belle, evil plan, bad mouth. I replace your head with nothing else but the thought Messi and his teammates. Now open your eyes.

Please get ready for shepe tomorrow.

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus grin
Re: Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide by ericmor: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
afribookorg:
Penaldo fans right now grin

lol
Re: Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide by Babysho(m): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2022
lhordspy:
The greatest athlete there was . The greatest there is . and the greatest there will ever be.

See how many likes you got on this post because it is facts. Even me like am.

Tinubu is just not facts. Learn UX design or something. You can’t be pushing Tinubu wholeheartedly for peanuts na. That man has evil intentions for our generation.
Re: Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide by lendahand(m): 2:30am On Dec 19, 2022
Falseprofet2:
wink
Only to lose tomorrow to France
This hype reminds me of Nigeria v Denmark (France 98)and how Nigerians thot it was in the bag
Or Brazil V Nigeria in Atlanta Olympics and Brazil thought it was their first olympic title

France are in the form of their life, with a better squad than Argentina
Messi as talented as he is might not be fated to ever win a world cup. It happened in 2014

Griezman has been unplayable and i see him making the difference tomorrow
This i have seen
real false prophet is what you are grin
Re: Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide by Falseprofet2: 2:32am On Dec 19, 2022
lendahand:
real false prophet is what you are grin
The vision was not clear
Di Maria crippled me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Kalu Who Had A Heart Attack At The Hospital (Photos) / Pele Is Dead / JayJay Okocha, Alex Iwobi, His Father And Mother In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.