Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,833 members, 7,933,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Second Niger Bridge And The Ungrateful Mr Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Niger Bridge And The Ungrateful Mr Buhari (543 Views)

Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri / Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Niger Bridge And The Ungrateful Mr Buhari by starstaz(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
The fate of a nation is closely related to how the leadership run its course. This is the fate of Nigerian empire, a collosus bird wingless and flightless.
I have decided not to say a single thank you to Mr Buhari for his accomplishment in bringing about the second Niger bride to reality. TSNB is an acronym that have been hearing since my primary school days under the sequence of military dictatorship then under the return of the civil rule in our empire. The Obasanjo regime sings it loud to our middle ear till we all developed Tinnitus on this matter and for his eight years under the party, you all know the name, it never came to fruition. The came the quasi Yaradua and Good luck regime, electioneering campaign is rife of the so called TSNB as a pillar of campaign, yet nothing came out of it. As a matter of facts, political analyst have submitted that TSNB is a mere political bait and it is so necessary to galvanize a particular part of the empire to uplift and catapult the party into power. TSNB become a rallying point as a chop chop infrastructure for politicians, sweet mouth do nothing, across the length and breath of the empire.
Now came another politician who have taken food away from us. Who is he or what is running through his mind. Does he think he is more intelligent than us. He has removed our source of food now. How are we going to campaign with our bogus TSNB again in this empire. This buhari is not a true politician on this matter. He has really messed up big time. We will allow him to do his bugga all by himself and does not deserve a single thank you from me and my family on this matter of infrastructure -TSNB.
Posterity will judge you Mr Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Niger Bridge And The Ungrateful Mr Buhari by jumper524(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wain be TSNB, I no see d meaning from beginning till end.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge And The Ungrateful Mr Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
oinks!
Re: The Second Niger Bridge And The Ungrateful Mr Buhari by ElSudani: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
jumper524:

The second Niger bridge......He forgot to sign his message with his proper name; "enemy of progress "

Though I suspect he was just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge And The Ungrateful Mr Buhari by toneroforever(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
jumper524:

TSNB- The second Niger bridge. Buhari tried on this one Sha.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge And The Ungrateful Mr Buhari by Saao(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
But I thought I heard that gej sign and paid the part of the PPP of the second Niger bridge? Is the second Niger bridge not PPP anymore? Was it built 100% and paid for by fg?
Re: The Second Niger Bridge And The Ungrateful Mr Buhari by Saao(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
toneroforever:

TSNB- The second Niger bridge. Buhari tried on this one Sha.
is it not PPP?
Re: The Second Niger Bridge And The Ungrateful Mr Buhari by Niceguyfirm: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Why the noise about this second Niger bridge? It is a project that the users will pay for more than double through tollgate. The only tolled project APC govt executed and the only one connecting south south and south east. It is not wholely a south east project. So it's assumed the APC govt did not do any project in the south east. Roads connecting south east states are so bad. Nothing to show for the 8 years. The south east is wiser. They understand the hate.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge And The Ungrateful Mr Buhari by Felabrity: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Niceguyfirm:
Why the noise about this second Niger bridge? It is a project that the users will pay for more than double through tollgate. The only tolled project APC govt executed and the only one connecting south south and south east. It is not wholely a south east project. So it's assumed the APC govt did not do any project in the south east. Roads connecting south east states are so bad. Nothing to show for the 8 years. The south east is wiser. They understand the hate.
the leaders that built 11km third mainland bridge did not get these kind of eulogizing

The 1km bridge is now looking like a gift and not a right

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Dance Steps of Soludo That May Beat Adeleke: 30th Marriage Anniversary / Suspect Names IPOB Spokesman, Emma Powerful, Others As Sponsors Of Terror In SE / Why G5 Governors Must Sheathe Swords And Support Atiku " Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.