Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) (50403 Views)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mayeldah:

Asiin crocodile tears abi grin

We know you are the harbinger of bad news

Na pomo heart you get

Nothing No Go See For Here
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
/

In this era of heightened insecurity, some supposed adults have their children out in the middle of the night doing holy rosary procession.
The stvpidity of some people is beyond redemption.

/
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Depressed101:
coward
According to your moniker, you're depressed, I don't wanna add to your misery. smiley
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
onthehill:
A young man identified as Agbo Isaiah Oluchukwu has died while defending Block Rosary children in Enugu, IGBERETV reports.

https://m./1015656715247379/permalink/3056623644483999/

This shows most of the attack against churches in the south east are done by indigenous people. It further shows that almost 90% of Igbos are into cult, from villages to communities and city.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Amah70: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Martyr. May his soul be with the Lord.
Those toying with Islamization of Nigeria through killing of easterners and destabilising the east, are on the road to disintegration of Nigeria.
The Islamists can hide under IPOB as much as they like, but we know the truth: Igbos can't be killing Igbos in a bid to restore Biafra.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Lightorder: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Please, how many of those BASTARDS were arrested!!!!!!!!!
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Richnero(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
BESTScientist1:
I want to strongly believe that Igbos are not cowards and are not foolish. If we yorubas are rooting for OBI as against the druggie who should be in old people's home, then put your house in order bikonu
You are a very stupid human for bringing up politics in a thread like this.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by oneMalik: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
R I P brother .

You accomplished your mission , so you're the winner.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by dewiseacre(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nigeria! Where hospitals REJECT those in need of urgent medical care. He could have survived if he was attended to immediately..
May we not be victims of this failed system in Jesus' name, AMEN!
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
onthehill:
A young man identified as Agbo Isaiah Oluchukwu has died while defending Block Rosary children in Enugu, IGBERETV reports.

https://m./1015656715247379/permalink/3056623644483999/
Youth wing ofcSimon ekpa Ipob/Esn terrorist
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Ogahp: 12:26am On Dec 18, 2022
May God grant him his kingdom and May Angels welcome him, May his soul and the souls of the departed brethren rest in peace.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by GooErubs(m): 12:31am On Dec 18, 2022
Those miscreants should be prosecuted and charged for murder, breech of peaceful gathering and cultism
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 1:15am On Dec 18, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I can't put my life at risk because I want to serve God... The Holy Book even said; "Apply Wisdom In All You Do"

Sorry Isaiah, rest peacefully.

Ooh so you would just let them attack and injure the boys
WOW WOW WOW shocked
Let's even forget about Religion,let's say some group of little boys are assigned to you to mentor for whatever program,how would you feel about yourself watching the boys get attacked and injured with putting up a fight for them,all in the name of playing WISDOM undecided
They are Your responsibility the moment you accept to lead them.
This mindset is the biggest problem Nigeria and Africans have,that will continue to put Us on decline mode.
Do you have any Children?
I have 3 and I tell you they can be very defenseless,it will take someone with a very Stony heart to stand down in this situation.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 18, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I can't put my life at risk because I want to serve God... The Holy Book even said; "Apply Wisdom In All You Do"

Then where's the sweetness of serving GOD then? its sweetest in pain... I'm telling you paul in the bible really enjoyed.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 3:22am On Dec 18, 2022
Rip young man

Lessons for others not to engage in a fight
Escape abd cancel the program, u can't insist on the normal if it is no longer safe
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Ifogift007: 5:10am On Dec 18, 2022
JasonScoolari:

Foolish man
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 5:30am On Dec 18, 2022
Ifogift007:
Foolish man
You're mistaking me for your Dad.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by DKM123: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2022
Most Nigerian men with thier evul tendencies. This youthful exuberance this Nigerian men like to display but will cowardly hide when thier fellow Nigerian Fulani herdsmen invade thier communities is so stewpid.

This male gender and evul are like 5 and 6.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Caseless: 6:06am On Dec 18, 2022
If this had happened in the north, you'd have seen the media coverage it'd have enjoyed. But it happened in the region of holiest and most peaceful people on earth - who are here to develop, so the media won't sensationalize it.

I don't know how to feel for his aged father right now. He lost one of his 2 children. My prayers are with him too.

RIP, oluchukwu.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by ShaqFu: 6:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Rest in Paradise little soldier. Your bravery will never be forgotten in a hurry.

I also want to know what the authorities are doing as regard the arrest of those useless boys who cut Isaiah's life short.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Skyonebaba: 6:49am On Dec 18, 2022
I guess he did it for the kids , what now happened to the cult boys ?
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by honcdm(m): 7:01am On Dec 18, 2022
I'm literally crying here..oh what a brave poor boy laying down his life for others to live....I'm sure the boys had a little girl they are eying in that church because I'm not sure they came to pray ...
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2022
JasonScoolari:

As a pro, if laying down your own 1 life to save 20 or more, it's better than save yours n perish 20 or more....
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2022
Sorry o, but this story is sounding somehow
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by ceasare: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2022
Richy4:
This is just sad... Was there an arrest made at all? Was the matter even reported to the police?

I wish Nigeria was really great.. Maybe he would have been alive because all these referral; from Bishop shanahan hospital Enugu Ezike to Nsukka from Nsukka to ENUGU (UNTH)..
He needed to be airlifted not by road... Every minute counts in such situation...Probably He was not even taken there by an ambulance that can make the journey a bit comfortable, with nurses or paramedics to monitor him with every life support necessary.. sad

Nigeria js happened to him through the hands of his assailant.....may he rip.
Btw nowhere in d story was it indicated that the killers were been hunted for or arrested or are they invisible
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Luizkid(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2022
We can call him sweet names, hero and all but this is highly avoidable. What were children doing gathered up to past 11pm? Were there no elders around? Why was the parish priest not involved after the first altercation or called when the boys were trying to force their way in?
So sad for the parents.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Foodie1(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2022
THIS STORY NO CLEAR.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Richy4(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
ceasare:

Nigeria js happened to him through the hands of his assailant.....may he rip.
Btw nowhere in d story was it indicated that the killers were been hunted for or arrested or are they invisible

My brother, I taya..I didn't get that either, I'm not even sure a case was opened about it because no where was it reported that they went to the police or maybe I missed it... It's heart wrenching.. very annoying and unfortunate story..
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by ndukwejoe(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
You don't belong to God even
JasonScoolari:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.