Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

Singer Asake Mourns Nigerian Lady Who Died At His London Concert - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Singer Asake Mourns Nigerian Lady Who Died At His London Concert (643 Views)

Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family / Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe / Singer Asake Sells Out 02 Academy Venue In 5 Minutes, Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Asake Mourns Nigerian Lady Who Died At His London Concert by smile4kenn(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
A 33-year-old Nigerian lady, Rebecca Ikumelo, has died from the injuries she sustained during the stampede at the concert organized by the singer Asake in Brixton O2 Academy on Thursday, December 15.

Late Ikumelo died in hospital on Saturday morning, December 17, after being critically injured in the stampede.

She is survived by two children. She was very popular on Tiktok with videos she shared about her journey in taking care of her autistic son.

Singer Asake mourns the Nigerian lady who died from injuries she sustained during the stampede at his London concert last Thursday, December 14.

He shared on is IG:

I am devastated by the news that Rebecca Ikumelo who was in a critical condition since Thursday has sadly passed away.

My sincerest condolences to her loved ones at this time. Let us please keep her family in our prayers. I have spoken to them and will continue to do so.

I am overwhelmed with grief and could never have imagined anything like this happening.

My team and I are still awaiting the full debrief back from the Venue management and the Police to determine what exactly led to all the disruption caused and ultimately to Rebecca's passing.

If you have any relevant information relating to this please do reach out to the Metropolitan Police.

@asakemusic

https://gist.am/q/singer-asake-mourns-nigerian-lady-who-died-from-injuries-she-sustained-during-t

Re: Singer Asake Mourns Nigerian Lady Who Died At His London Concert by Hardgun: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Singer Asake Mourns Nigerian Lady Who Died At His London Concert by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Women with children should be matured and responsihle enough to know its not every event you attend.
Re: Singer Asake Mourns Nigerian Lady Who Died At His London Concert by Amarisco(f): 5:21am On Dec 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Women with children should be matured and responsihle enough to know its not every event you attend.

It’s clear your brain is vacant of sense. You imply this woman was killed because of a lack of maturity and self responsibility. Are you sick?

(1) (Reply)

DJ Padosky - Best Of Sir Wilker Johnson / Best Of Ali Chukwuma By Dj S Shine Best / May Edition Of Naija Djs Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.