Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,711 members, 7,933,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:59 PM

2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances (31632 Views)

Popular Journalist Jaafar Jafaar Talks Tough On Emir Sanusi Lamido's Ordeal. / Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by pacespot(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2022
adekolaelect:
Thank you but oga stop mentioning Obi as good candidate any more. Good things always attracted uncontrollable friends , everybody associates with success while everybody disassociates with Failures as everybody is avoiding relating with Obi politically.

That is a picture of a bemused man who saw Obi coming down from a private jet doned with "Obidients" for the first time. I watched the video, so this picture means nothing to me. Nigerians are easily moved by money, definitely the private jet startled the guy.
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by OLACROFT(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by olatuns2017: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by bluebay(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2022
Kyase:

The better candidate is BAT
Obi is actually the worst closely followed by Atiku
Deep down your mind, you want Tunibu as president ? You are among Nigeria problem
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Aguiyimba(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2022
Kyase:

My choice candidate is Obi vote yours with merits Las las e go affect us good or bad at least Buhari is good example to us.
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by lovinagbad: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
So Muslims don't vote for good candidates since he acknowledged Obi as a good candidate? You see the people dragging the rest of the country backwards?
The way the North thinks is quite different from the way the south and West thinks. On the election day, that is when you will know the way the north thinks. All those northerners shouting Christians are marginalized will still vote for a Northern candidate . That's the fact. Just look at how the PDP primary was conducted.
Atiku and co planned against the south. That's their game.
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Onyeziokwu(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kyase:

One of the urchins spotted.

One of the reasons we're where we are today.

Imagine dying BAT over Obi as your president? Black africans especially Nigerians should wake up please!
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Fira09(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kyase:

Seriously, this is not making any sensation, how would you refer Obi to as 'worst' among the three major presidential candidates.
Tinubu that gaffes and shakes when climbing/descending on stairs, imagine the 86yrs old Tinubu among the World Nations gathering gaffing; though never...how would you feel?

Try up your games, and say yes when you know the right thing!

Is like you don dey collect monthly stipends from Nairaland BAT Association to say this sort of thing, cos I often known you to be on the side of Atiku.
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Onyeziokwu(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Rubbish!

Why are they then shitting in their pants at the mention of Peter Obi?

Let's meet at the polls please.

Exactly, they've already foreseen the outcome of the election.

In your voice mate, let's meet at the polls please hahahah

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Igboslayer: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
So Muslims don't vote for good candidates since he acknowledged Obi as a good candidate? You see the people dragging the rest of the country backwards?
Use your sense na…OBI kept leveraging on Christian voting population by visiting only churches, so is logically Muslims will not vote him.

Is that too hard to understand, beside they are other candidates apart from OBI that suits their religious biases since OBI bias for Christian voters is well documented.
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Onuoha1234(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Miracles will not end.Dont vote for Obi. That is the worst you can do.You cannot stop him from trying.If he fails it's none of your busybody.
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by QuotaSystem: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Neither Tinubu nor Atiku would get baba's type of popularity and votes in the entire North next year. The northern votes will be shared among Tinubu, Atiku and Obi.

You are mistaken.

Tinubu’s campaign is built on the exact same structure that delivered PMB, and then some. I can categorically tell you that most, if not all TSO’s (Tinubu Support Organizations) in the North morphed from existing BSO’s (Buhari Support Organizations.

Asiwaju also enjoys not only the unequivocal support of most Governors of Northern states, but also enjoys goodwill for his unalloyed loyalty and support for President Buhari for the entirety of his tenure.

Eriokanmi:
Lagos that you mentioned will be the most interesting of all. Prior to 2019 elections, people said apc would clear Lagos votes but this never happened. Osinbajo was still claiming lagos that time. Osinbajo lost his polling unit, likewise Sanwoolu to the pdp. Check the records if in doubt. After delaying the results for weeks, the difference between apc and pdp was still slim, in a state of over 20m population. What does that mean to you? I have a friend who had never voted since 1999 but said he'd vote this time. There are many others like him.

The 2 bullion vans filled with cash hauled into Tinubu's bourdillon mansion on the eve of election didn't do any magic. See osun polls and the money wasted in mobilising crowd and printing souvenirs including vests and caps. Without the BVAS, oyetola would have won.

It will be so interesting.

Tinubu will sweep Lagos. The opposition votes are too divided to be a threat.
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by DOM7: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
I disagree that Muslim are the majority in Nasarawa state.
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Oluwatobiloba07: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
With God grace this election is already won by our incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Their is one question I have been asking people that follows obi, WHY DID YOU WANT TO VOTE HIM, no tangible reason..

Intelligence zero
Self centred �%100
Clueless%1001
Ambition is zero

Kwanza:
https://twitter.com/JaafarSJaafar/status/1604201302791258113?t=7i8gUcwrYhIm8B7bM0xFHg&s=19
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Kyase(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Fira09:

Seriously, this is not making any sensation, how would you refer Obi to as 'worst' among the three major presidential candidates.
Tinubu that gaffes and shakes when climbing/descending on stairs, imagine the 86yrs old Tinubu among the World Nations gathering gaffing; though never...how would you feel?

Try up your games, and say yes when you know the right thing!

Is like you don dey collect monthly stipends from Nairaland BAT Association to say this sort of thing, cos I often known you to be on the side of Atiku.

We are not talking about speech and how strong you are physically
One of the best Presidents America ever had was Roosevelt , the called him the wheelchair President
And the best
JFK also had spinal issues and was seen on several occasions walking with sticks
Here in Africa too, one of the president from north Africa was on wheelchair but happens to be the best
Tinubu may be sick like every one of us, we fall sick and get better, so why use that against him
Buhari was predicted not to survive 2017/18 even by our pastors but the dude is waxing strong day by day
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by ayobade15094: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
I hate hearing"Obi is a good candidate" shiit manI hate hearing"Obi is a good candidate" shiit man...
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by jaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kyase:

a bat with no known and questionable history? where he from? who are his parents? which secondary school did he attend?

u clowns better stop this nonsense. a lagos landlord that has stolen more from lagos than he has done. Using other governors projects as his and holding them to ransom because he helped them bcom governors?

did Afenifere hold tinubu to ransom for making him governor?
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Ezechimaobim(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Like say na you go vote for everybody abi?
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Scamburster(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Donjazet2:
Nigerians should not forget that Pro APC agents here are paid, they are not like you and I that just casually uses nairaland.
These people are paid to shape opinions don't be decieved by them.
You are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Scamburster(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
kyase do you love me ?
This hungry mofu pretending to be intelligent but begger offline.
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by nedekid: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
Donjazet2:
Nigerians should not forget that Pro APC agents here are paid, they are not like you and I that just casually uses nairaland.
These people are paid to shape opinions don't be decieved by them.
See, watch this video starting from 12 min and get a shocker about paid media trolls by this arrogant, Tiro and powder rubbing apc spokes man. A certainly brilliant man that has to look stupid to defend the undefendable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAjgLQ_nARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by sapele914(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Aguiyimba:

My choice candidate is Obi vote yours with merits Las las e go affect us good or bad at least Buhari is good example to us.
How does President in Abuja affect you in your state, are you an Almijiri or what?

What kind of nonsense are you saying, Who is the Governor of your state?
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by sapele914(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
nedekid:

See, watch this video starting from 12 min and get a shocker about paid media trolls by this arrogant, Toro and powder rubbing apc spokes man. A certainly brilliant man that has to look stupid to defend the undefendable.
https://youtu.be/NAjgLQ_nAR
How does a person defend this Judas Obidient, without feeling like a Betrayer.

Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Fira09(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kyase:

We are not talking about speech and how strong you are physically
One of the best Presidents America ever had was Roosevelt , the called him the wheelchair President
And the best
JFK also had spinal issues and was seen on several occasions walking with sticks
Here in Africa too, one of the president from north Africa was on wheelchair but happens to be the best
Tinubu may be sick like every one of us, we fall sick and get better, so why use that against him
Buhari was predicted not to survive 2017/18 even by our pastors but the dude is waxing strong day by day
Ok Kyase this is your opinion though, but why bringing in Caucasian aspirants and comparing them to negros aspirants? Are their illogical/ethics/nation/reasoning same?

So you want a man who can't coordinate words and not physically well to become the president of Nigeria? Nigeria a country which is descending rapidly interms of security, economy, business, infrastructure, health and many more?

Omo you better reconsider.

The so said aspirants of countries you mentioned are already developed Nations not a developing country like Nigeria.

The north African president you mentioned equating as on 'wheelchair' is far ahead better than Tinubu directly. The population of any Northern Africa country can't be compared with that of Nigeria so?
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Bbdiyya: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Imagine!

So the entire North Central voting population will vote along religious lines

But urchins have been telling us that the demonic Muslim Muslim ticket being championed by the Emilokan drug lord won't be an issue

To be sincere Nigeria has been polarized religiously,
even here on nairaland and that's not healthy to our collective survival.
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
femisplash:

I'm duty bound for the good of the country to expose the packaged fraud from Agulu.

Duty bound Ko stop deceiving yourself. And Tinubu is not a fraud abi!!!
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Komu1048:

U r the one paid to push Obi, how some of you supports a dead brain like Obi is a mystery to me. I think the only reason some r pushing Obi is base on Christianity and tribalism.

grin grin grin grin grin grin who is the man with the slurred speech.....BaBluBluBlu.....Bulaba? Everyone know it's Tinubu.
Reverse psychology no dey work again. Try another scope next time.
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Aguiyimba(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
sapele914:
How does President in Abuja affect you in your state, are you an Almijiri or what?

If we vote in a credible president it will affect states for good.

What kind of nonsense are you saying, Who is the Governor of your state?

Look at where your sense landed us since 2015. Do the right thing for the future of this country and don't allow a cup rice to cover your brain.
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Kyase(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Fira09:

Ok Kyase this is your opinion though, but why bringing in Caucasian aspirants and comparing them to negros aspirants? Are their illogical/ethics/nation/reasoning same?

So you want a man who can't coordinate words and not physically well to become the president of Nigeria? Nigeria a country which is descending rapidly interms of security, economy, business, infrastructure, health and many more?

Omo you better reconsider.

The so said aspirants of countries you mentioned are already developed Nations not a developing country like Nigeria.

The north African president you mentioned equating as on 'wheelchair' is far ahead better than Tinubu directly. The population of any Northern Africa country can't be compared with that of Nigeria so?
I get your point
But Tinubu is not decapitated, he was operated on his knees, coupled with stress.
That been said
I think only you and one other obidient guy responded with reasonings and not insult
Just check that
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by Karlosorji(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kyase:

you are a mediocre
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by nairanaira12: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:

Why is tinubu a good candidate?

Because he has questionable education, questionable parentage, questionable source of wealth, and questionable age?

Or is it because he is already urinating in his sokoto or showing signs of mental decline in his speech?

Show me what qualities tinubu ti become a good candidate
Re: 2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances by tk4radi: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2022
Kyase:
I hate hearing
"Obi is a good candidate" shiit man
Chest Pain Can Cause Heart Attack and Kidney Failure.

I say make I warn you early enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 States That Borrowed From The CBN To Pay Salaries In Nigeria / Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa / Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.