Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,811 members, 7,915,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:37 PM

I’ll Entertain No Excuses From INEC, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Entertain No Excuses From INEC, Says Buhari (328 Views)

2023 Elections: Appeal Court Slams INEC, Says It Acted Irresponsibly / We Have No Issues With The Result Of Abia North Senatorial Election, INEC Says / Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Entertain No Excuses From INEC, Says Buhari by Ofunaofu: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Friday, in Washington DC, said he has given the Independent National Electoral Commission the required resources for the smooth conduct of the 2023 elections.

On this basis, the President said he would not entertain any excuses from the electoral umpire on the basis of funds shortage.

“I made sure they were given all the resources they asked for because I don’t want any excuses that they were denied funds by the government,” Buhari said in response to a question on INEC’s readiness for the 2023 elections at an interactive session titled, ‘A conversation with President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria’.

According to a statement signed on Saturday by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the event was co-hosted by the United State Institute of Peace, the International Republican Institute, the National Endowment for Democracy, and the International Foundation for Electoral Systems.

The statement is titled At USIP, President Buhari says Nigeria’s agricultural revolution created over 13m jobs in seven years.

Buhari said INEC is ready “because I made sure they were given all the resources they asked because I don’t want any excuses that they were denied funds by the government.”

https://punchng.com/ill-entertain-no-excuses-from-inec-says-buhari/
Re: I’ll Entertain No Excuses From INEC, Says Buhari by Bluntguy: 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
That is good to hear.
Re: I’ll Entertain No Excuses From INEC, Says Buhari by Buhari4sale: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
This shows that the author of this message is trying to say in advance about what he's projecting with INEC..

DEFINETLY NOT FROM BUBU & MALAMI ISN'T A SAINT
Re: I’ll Entertain No Excuses From INEC, Says Buhari by Urheadmaster(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
The same way Nigeria citizens won't take any excuse from APC urchins.

#endapc 2023 is possible tongue
Re: I’ll Entertain No Excuses From INEC, Says Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buhari is doing well
Re: I’ll Entertain No Excuses From INEC, Says Buhari by Yankee101: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
I pity tunubu
Re: I’ll Entertain No Excuses From INEC, Says Buhari by tempest01(m): 12:37am On Dec 18, 2022
The same INEC his lackadaisical attitude has made party affiliates assume top roles?

INECS failure will be Buharis failure.
Re: I’ll Entertain No Excuses From INEC, Says Buhari by Holybaddo: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2022
I hope so
But why do I find it difficult to believe

Anyway Bubu made many promises only few He fulfilled

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Lagos Agberos And The 2023 General Elections (A Must Read) / I Am Aba Product, Made In Aba Are The Best - Kalu Ijomah / 2023: Reps. Majority Leader Doguwa Warns Constituents, Saying,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.