Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,516 members, 7,971,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:15 PM

Empower Yourself My Guys Stop Chasing Government Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Empower Yourself My Guys Stop Chasing Government Jobs (297 Views)

I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / 5 Best Federal Government Jobs 2020 With Good Pay Scale / See The List Of All The Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria 2018 And How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empower Yourself My Guys Stop Chasing Government Jobs by Umar7188: 4:00am On Dec 18, 2022
Hello everyone

l I have 26 different skills that I can turn i in to product

this skill are making me 7 figure in every month even the Salary earners can't compete with me now,

Don't make same mistake I made after your service please my Brother and sister go learn Skill is very important don't wait for Government job dear

if you look at world general u will see the richest people are Business people even in your town and those people have a skill which they turn to product,

if you're interested in learning some skill that will fetch you money and you don't won't to make same mistake I made Dm I will teach you for little amount of 1k which you will pay later after the training below are the skills to learn
skills to learn

*Brown Canoe soap
*Laundry Bar soap Making
*Perfume production
*How to Bleach palm Oil without Using fire
*Organic Body cream
*Pink lip Balm
*Hair cream for Hair grow
*Hair Butter
*Shampoo
*Hair conditioner
*Detergent
*Vaseline
*Liquid Soap
*Dettol
*Bleach
*Hand sanitizer
*Body Scrub
*how to make candle

interested person should Chat me on WhatsApp +2347037171781

The Benefit of this training is far more than what I am asking you to pay. But i want to look at it as my own way of helping people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Driving Job / Private Nursery , Primary And Secondary School Vacancies / Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.