Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

Congenital Heart Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Congenital Heart Disease (203 Views)

Cure Congenital Heart Disease / Women Who SNORE Have A Higher Risk Of Developing Heart Disease, Study Warns / 11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congenital Heart Disease by lokho(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2022
Good morning people please I need your help.
My only child who is 18 months old has just been diagnosed of Congenital Heart Disease. I must confess to you that the way I've been living and surviving has only been the grace of God. I have no money, I have nobody. He's currently admitted at the University Teaching Hospital, Ibadan. I was informed that the only solution is surgery and it will cost between 5 to 7 million naira. Please I need your help in cash, kind or even by introducing me to various NGOs (if you know any).

Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Your Treadmill When Its Showing E1 E2 E3 Etc / Don't Let Menopause Get Hold Of You / Let's Pay Attention To The Following Information:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.