Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,290 members, 7,913,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:42 AM

Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature (2577 Views)

Peter Obi's True Colours / Peter Obi True Face Of A Draconic Dictator - Video / Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by lexylaw40: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Agents Of Peter Obi Blackmailing Me – Simon Ekpa
akelicious.netDec 17, 2022 9:44 PM
Agents Of Peter Obi Blackmailing Me – Simon Ekpa

Biafra separatist, Simon Ekpa, says “agents” of Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party for the 2023 election, are the ones labeling him a “terrorist”.

Akelicious reports that Ekpa, in a video on his YouTube page said Biafra agitators will remember him as a hero.

“I want to encourage every Biafran to be very resolute and focused,” Ekpa said.

The difference between us Biafrans and those blackmailing us and propagating all manners of falsehood against us is that they are two-faced people. Corrupt, very unbalanced people, and we are not two-faced.

“These people that are parading and spreading all these falsehoods against us are those who believe in Biafra and they believe in Nigeria.

“So what they do is that they are the agents of Peter Obi, who they want to use as a pedestal to cross to the other side of wealth.

“We are not here for that. We are here for complete freedom of Biafra people after many years of subjugation and slavery under the Nigerian state.

“So forget them, disregard them. Tagging me a terrorist, tagging me agent of Nigeria, tagging me all manners of names.

“One thing is very certain: after the 25th of February 2023, they will all come back to us.

“That is to prove that they are two-faced.

“The man they are calling terrorist today just because of politics, they will come back tomorrow to say I am a hero because ‘you have not deviated’.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by lexylaw40: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by tollyboy5(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
he's actually right. after February they will want to go back but they wont.
because president bola tinubu would have giving them more reason to be a nigeria grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by lexylaw40: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Samuel ekpa in this statement just predicted that Obi will loose woefully in 2023 and then obi will run back to him.... isn't this implicating enough. I mean " RUN BACK TO HIM ".... Are you thinking what I'm thinking...so they have been running this together ever since..haa

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by oyebanji44: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
lexylaw40:
Samuel ekpa in this statement just predicted that Obi will loose woefully in 2023 and then obi will run back to him.... isn't this implicating enough. I mean " RUN BACK TO HIM ".... Are you thinking what I'm thinking

This is what it means

Ekpa believes that every south easterner has biafra in mind ever since

Now that ,

most of these obi types who formally had biafra in minds are now turning round and fighting the federal seat with their fellow Nigerians. .

By the time, obi loses he will come back..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by PrinceOfLagos: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
lexylaw40:
Samuel ekpa in this statement just predicted that Obi will loose woefully in 2023 and then obi will run back to him.... isn't this implicating enough. I mean " RUN BACK TO HIM ".... Are you thinking what I'm thinking
So terrorists now predict to you who will win Presidencial election to you

SMH

11 Likes

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by Clintonchiedzie(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
New refreshments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by owobokiri(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
lexylaw40:
You have turned into a wailing machine lately..
Waaaaawaawaawaa all of the place!
Are you a toddler?
Grow up and grow some brain!
Simon Ekpa this, Peter Obi that..
Agbadorian reprobates and their crude tribal politics..
How man of the people supporting Peter Obi here involve this kind of base tactics?
You Tinubu urchins should never be allowed to get close to power!
Your modus operandi revolves around raw tribalism, just like that of your mentor The Daurra Disaster..
Big shame!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by lexylaw40: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Breeze don blow fowl yansh don open oo

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by duro4chang(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Before nkor?
Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by lexylaw40: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
owobokiri:

Are you a toddler?
How man of the people supporting Peter Obi here involve this kind of base tactics?
Your modus operandi revolves around raw tribalism, just like that of your mentor The Daurra Disaster..
Big shame!
as e dey pain Dem ...... ....
........ .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by duro4chang(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
SMH
So Simon Ekpa is a terrorist?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by lexylaw40: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
So Simon Ekpa is a terrorist?
this people sef.... I beg just live dem
Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by DeepThroater: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ekpa is exposing their hypocrisy to the world.

One leg in Biafra and another in Nigeria.

He also exposed who are behind the cancel culture on him that saw his Twitter and Facebook accounts getting nuked and its the DisObidient mob.

The Zikist Marxists vs the Biafran Zionists.

This is civil war in Alaigbo with the Zikist DisObidient mob being the two faced hypocrites that they are.

Riding on Ekpa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by DeepThroater: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
owobokiri:

Are you a toddler?
Big shame!

You guys got Ekpa's Twitter and Facebook accounts banned and from there spread the fake news that he has been arrested by INTERPOL.

But alas the man is free and no escaping the Biafra or death oath you swore to.

I am loving this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by DeepThroater: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

SMH

Simon Ekpa is fighting for you and Biafra.

The moment you realize that Obi is incapable of ruling Nigeria even if dem dash am Presidency nah that day your eye go clear.

Nigerians are not ready for an OSU presidency because you are yet to fully redeem yourselves from the madness of 1966 to 1970.

You will continue to remain Osus for another 50ys because of the activities of IPOB started by KANU.

So go back and beg Ekpa your supreme leader of Biafra before he orders another sit at home from Monday tommoriw to next year.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by AfonjaEmir: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Agbado miscreant with oluwole foolishness on display. grin grin grin grin grin grin

DeepThroater:

Simon Ekpa is fighting for you and Biafra.

The moment you realize that Obi is incapable of ruling Nigeria even if dem dash am Presidency nah that day your eye go clear.

Nigerians are not ready for an OSU presidency because you are yet to fully redeem yourselves from the madness of 1966 to 1970.

You will continue to remain Osus for another 50ys because of the activities of IPOB started by KANU.

So go back and beg Ekpa your supreme leader of Biafra before he orders another sit at home from Monday tommoriw to next year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by PandoraObi: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Of course, Simon Ekpa and his ESN miscreants and cannibals are widely accepted and celebrated by igbos despite they were gruesomely massacring their fellow igbos but igbos turn around to attack Simon Ekpa because he will thwart the ill-fated opportunity of Peter Obi to become president, Peter Obi is riding on Biafra agitation to contest for president, his people are sowing wind and they will reap tsunami and earthquake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by Jnkay: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ekpe is not Obi's mate in South East and he can never stop Obi. All these Tinupu urchins do not want Election to hold in South East so that Tinupu will win but Tinubu can never be Nigeria President. They gave Ekpe money to disrupt election in SE but they will not prevail. We know APC and PDP style of propaganda.

APC ruled for 8 years but nothing good but pains to Nigerians.
Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by Ogbuefi2020: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
tollyboy5:
he's actually right. after February they will want to go back but they wont.
because president bola tinubu would have giving them more reason to be a nigeria grin
Haha, Simon Ekpa is greater than Awolowo. Afonjas new hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by lexylaw40: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Of course, Simon Ekpa and his ESN miscreants and cannibals are widely accepted and celebrated by igbos despite they were gruesomely massacring their fellow igbos but igbos turn around to attack Simon Ekpa because he will thwart the ill-fated opportunity of Peter Obi to become president, Peter Obi is riding on Biafra agitation to contest for president, his people are sowing wind and they will reap tsunami and earthquake.
well said
Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by lexylaw40: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Jnkay:
Ekpe is not Obi's mate in South East and he can never stop Obi. All these Tinupu urchins do not want Election to hold in South East so that Tinupu will win but Tinubu can never be Nigeria President. They gave Ekpe money to disrupt election in SE but they will not prevail. We know APC and PDP style of propaganda.

APC ruled for 8 years but nothing good but pains to Nigerians.
even if elections was held in southeast of obi still can't win ....what's the total number of registered voters in the southeast

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by Ogbuefi2020: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
DeepThroater:

You guys got Ekpa's Twitter and Facebook accounts banned and from there spread the fake news that he has been arrested by INTERPOL.

But alas the man is free and no escaping the Biafra or death oath you swore to.

I am loving this.
Shame no dey catch afonjas? So na Ekpa be una new hero?
Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by DeepThroater: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

One man's terrorist is another man's hero.

As long as Ekpa keeps his shit in Osuland ,I have no problem .

Biafra or death !

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by lexylaw40: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

we are only trying to surport your Biafran struggle

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by Ogbuefi2020: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
ESN is a security wing of IPOB both of which were formed by nnamdi Kanu and still very much accepted and celebrated till today. I don't understand the current Yoruba interest in elevating Ekpa
Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by BATified2023: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Clintonchiedzie:
New refreshments
simon ekpa is waiting for u after election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by lexylaw40: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
tongue
Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by BATified2023: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
owobokiri:

Are you a toddler?
Big shame!
simon ekpa is waiting for u after election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by lexylaw40: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
shocked
Re: Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature by lexylaw40: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Replace Doyin Okupe - Channels Tv / Labour Party Will Win Or Do Well In The Following States / Owaza Seaport Project: Taking The Game Of Deceit To An International Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.