Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,662 members, 7,918,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo (466 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / Peter Obi's PA Confirmed The EFCC Freezing Of His Account - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by Newton2024: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
The leader of Afenifere, a pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, has said he and former President Olusegun Obasanjo are united in their support for the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, to win the 2023 presidential election.

He said their support for Obi was for a better Nigeria.

Speaking in an interview with our correspondent on Friday, Adebanjo, who had on behalf of Afenifere endorsed Obi as their preferred candidate, noted that his past issues with Obasanjo were not personal and that they were united in rooting for Obi to emerge as the next president.

A video emerged during the week showing Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi and others at a condolence visit to the family of the late Minister of Aviation, Mbazulike Amechi, who died at 93 on November 1, 2022.

Obasanjo, who did not mention any name while speaking at the gathering, said, “What I believe and what I believe that Chief Ayo Adebanjo believes is not ethnic, sectional or religious, it is Nigeria and Nigerians. When I go out and people thank me, I say, ‘What are you thanking me for?’ and I tell them, ‘Please, stop thanking me. Why should you be thanking me?’

“I believe in equity, justice and one Nigeria. I have shed my blood for this country. I have gone to prison for this country, so what are you going to frighten or threaten me with? The only thing that my senior brother (pointing to Adebanjo) hasn’t done is that he hasn’t shed his blood, but he has gone to prison. Let us leave it at that.”
https://gistubetv.com/2022/12/18/why-i-joined-obasanjo-to-support-obi-pa-adebanjo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
The real omoluabi's re solidly behind peter ayomide Obi

5 Likes

Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by oyin44: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
equity and justice don die in nigeria na competent remains now
Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by smileyoo: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Okay. the elders have spoken but urchins are thinking of their stomachs and missing the whole point.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by LeoDeKing: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
You can go join obasanjo and cast your 2 votes for pandora Obituary in peace, that is your electoral right, no one can take it from you.

After Tinubu is sworn in, you can form the main opposition for checking the activities of Tinubu's administration. That is one of the good things about democracy.
Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by Mystic216: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
The wise Yoruba leaders have said the absolute truth but urchins will say otherwise

5 Likes

Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by Mystic216: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You can go join obasanjo and cast your 2 votes for pandora Obituary in peace, that is your electoral right, no one can take it from you.

After Tinubu is sworn in, you can form the main opposition for checking the activities of Tinubu's administration. That is one of the good things about democracy.
How do you feel, knowing that you are doing the wrong thing and still be doing it ??
Be sincere with your answer please
How do you feel ?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by onatisi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
the same obasanjo that supported buhari and and plunge nigeria into economic calamity. shior ,if obj likes he can support kwanlwanso , Nigerians will decide who they want to follow now .
Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by floret23(f): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
He said their support for Obi was for a better Nigeria.
As you lead us sir, we shall follow you sir. Agba yin o dara. Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. Oduduwa Republic has sensible elders, not Chicago drug baron.

1 Like

Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by PandoraObi: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
1+1-2=0
Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by LeoDeKing: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mystic216:

How do you feel, knowing that you are doing the wrong thing and still be doing it ??
Be sincere with your answer please
How do you feel ?
Obinna, you are doing the right thing, that is from your own point of view.

Similarly, I'm doing the right thing from my own view.

So do your right thing and let me do mine, that is the meaning of democracy.
Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by floret23(f): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
oyin44:
equity and justice don die in nigeria na competent remains now
And Peter Obi is the only competent among others. Emilokan's antecedence is full of hyping but nothing to show except creating and empowering touts everywhere. You deserve a competent president not a stinkingly corrupt bat.

1 Like

Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by Hopebringer: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Says the thief scammer aka simplyleo

Criminal FRAUDSTER
Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by floret23(f): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

PandoraObi:
1+1-2=0
Do you urchins work on Sundays too? Abi you guys are all Yoruba Muslims. Hope they they pay you guys for overtime?

Don't let them cheat you o. Enoy your money while it lasts. February ni opin irin are grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by LeoDeKing: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
floret23:

Do you urchins work on Sundays too? Abi you guys are all Yoruba Muslims. Hope they they pay you guys for overtime?

Don't let them cheat you o. Enoy your money while it lasts. February ni opin irin are grin
That is our problem, so no dey carry am for head like dada. Abi you want dey take panadol for my headache ni?

Meanwhile, does your own payment cover Sundays as well? Because I expect you to rest today being Sunday. At least you agree I'm a Yoruba Muslim, but you being igbo Catholic shouldn't be working on Sundays.
Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by floret23(f): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That is our problem, so no dey carry am for head like dada. Abi you want dey take panadol for my headache ni?

Meanwhile, does your own payment cover Sundays as well? Because I expect you to rest today being Sunday. At least you agree I'm a Yoruba Muslim, but you being igbo Catholic shouldn't be working on Sundays.
Your grand delusion is giving me joy. Any Omoluabi surpporting a better Nigeria is Igbo to you. May you, like Tinubu never be healed of that mental illness (delusion) before 2023 elections. May your mind remain deluded forever. Kori be, kose be!

1 Like

Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by Mystic216: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You are wicked sha
Re: Why I Joined Obasanjo To Support Obi – Pa Adebanjo by baretalk: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Obasanjo never supported obi.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Why Is Tinubu Scared Of Free And Fair Election? / Why Is President Buhari Silent On DSS Vs Emefiele Fiasco? / Peter Obi Spent Christmas With Families In Benue IDP Camp, Donates #3,000,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.