Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students (26997 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Dracas: 12:16am On Dec 19, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire
s
So sorry. I can see there's not going to be a headway in your miserable life without tribalism.
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Technomics: 1:20am On Dec 19, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Wait o, so p square is bigger than Peter Obi that they had to use them to headline Peter Obi's rally. Wonders shall never end. Washed up p square o.

The poster was designed by p-square media team.
Take a pill
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Onyeziokwu(m): 6:11am On Dec 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Too early to wail!! Urchin

Suffer no dey tire you like this man?

Exactly mate!

We won't allow urchins get us into another 4/8year of suffering by voting BAT, never!
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Onyeziokwu(m): 6:15am On Dec 19, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

Imagine the kind of person I'm sharing same citizenship with... So Obi is now Igbo's project? Well not about the Igbos crying but Nigeria at large, period! Miss Obi and kiss goodbye to good governance.
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Geopex(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Tinubu is a Yoruba clownish goat.

That pig Tinububwill never be President of Nigeria.

Peter Obi shall be sworn in after Buhari.

Akwaibom is Obidient

Go and put the crown on his head from 2% vote coming from your region. Dot in the circle. I can't laugh! The presidency is mathematics, game of number?l! Think of how many he can get in Nigeria. Most of the youths shouting here dont have PVC . Many able ones will b INEC staff that day and will not vote
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by orazx: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2022
BATified2023:
D same students he increased their tuition fee by 200% at ANSU n made it clear education isn’t meant for the poor

The mugu don realize say na flop b him rally so he wants to bring irrelevant psquare n students so we can think it’s massive

Bunch of clowns

Modified…… igbos stop quoting me cos I won’t reply u

22 mentions already

Who seize your food bro?
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by orazx: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Geopex:

Go and put the crown on his head from 2% vote coming from your region. Dot in the circle. I can't laugh! The presidency is mathematics, game of number?l! Think of how many he can get in Nigeria. Most of the youths shouting here dont have PVC . Many able ones will b INEC staff that day and will not vote

I thought Obi doesn’t have a structure, oh you mean his structure is only in the East?
I will dash you my favorite dog if he gets 2% vote from the east
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Ensquare(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2022
I have never been to presidential political rally before but you see this one?
My body, spirit n soul go full ground
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Amspecial: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Orga obi is not about Igbo am from the north and I fit die ontop obi matter. Na only person way no well mentally no go see say Nigeria need a breath of fresh air.
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by dat9jaguy(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Technomics:

The poster was designed by p-square media team.
Take a pill

Lamba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Owologbo(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2022
BATified2023:
D same students he increased their tuition fee by 200% at ANSU n made it clear education isn’t meant for the poor

The mugu don realize say na flop b him rally so he wants to bring irrelevant psquare n students so we can think it’s massive

Bunch of clowns

22 mentions already

Is this all you have in your arsenal?
Oya take Agbado and some white powder and rest.
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2022
twilliamx:
expected nothing less from an unintelligent entity
only fools without facts, wines and dines with propaganda like Agbadorians.... Bleep off...
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by twilliamx(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

only fools without facts, wines and dines with propaganda like Agbadorians.... Bleep off...

Since you say a credible news medium like the cable doesn't have facts. It's ok. I expect nothing less from the nit wits that follows a bigger nit wit. February is just a around the corner for those that want to commit mass suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by SOFTSKILL: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2022
OdefaGirl:

In one sentence, summarize the question. Whose the drug lord again amongst the top 3 presidential candidates in Nigeria? [30 marks]

Let me dance commot.....

Oya Obidients, let me hear you....
Town Hall different from.......
Blabla Blu..... bulabla bla

Part B

Nasarawa is a big ................................. (30 marks)
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by ogbe88(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2022
BATified2023:

Bunch of clowns

22 mentions already
If u don't take your time, u will banned soon.
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by BATified2023: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2022
ogbe88:
If u don't take your time, u will banned soon.
mugu ban me now
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Technomics: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Lamba.

Do yourself a favor, visit p-square page on Twitter
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by deeva2: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Jagaban is a goal..

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by dat9jaguy(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Technomics:

Do yourself a favor, visit p-square page on Twitter

No you do me a favor, die this matter. P square is bigger than Peter Obi, that is the reality as confirmed by LP with that poster.
Which political party (small ones inclusive) has ever used an artist to headline their rally. Very disgraceful.

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by okoroemeka(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
RuddyFusion:
A town hall is different........
Please help me complete the above
from balabu bulaba bulabbubbuuu
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by Technomics: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
dat9jaguy:

No you do me a favor, die this matter. P square is bigger than Peter Obi, that is the reality as confirmed by LP with that poster.
Which political party (small ones inclusive) has ever used an artist to headline their rally. Very disgraceful.

You mean your next president?
Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by dat9jaguy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Technomics:

You mean your next president?

Abeg no make me laugh, I am not feeling fine.

Re: Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
twilliamx:

Since you say a credible news medium like the cable doesn't have facts. It's ok. I expect nothing less from the nit wits that follows a bigger nit wit. February is just a around the corner for those that want to commit mass suicide
we will wait and see your pisi pisi daddy slump, cos of high BP..

Bala Blu republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations / 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable / President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.