Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,317 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Ex Is Threatening Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Threatening Me (37396 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by syntekelite(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nobody holy pass so no judgements.. bro any girl wey u don enter especially raw and ur chest don touch each other during the panshing,she fit do u strong thing ohhh..
my advice fr the future,if u tired of a girls character leave immediately,never ever continue free panshing with the aim of using her thinking sey u sharp... I have a feeling she is already into spiritual stuffs hence your going back to her..
My advice for the present.. protect yourself cos it costs nothing..if you still get mama thats the best place to start.. dont underestimate the power of a ex who in her delusion feels you hurt her..
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by syntekelite(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
blahc007:

this bros is on point.. let me explain to you how the spiritual works....
If what you stated above is true, and you ain't hiding a thing...then she used you.

Here is what I mean..

You clothed her, fed her, housed her, sponsored her in biz and so forth ...in return, she connived with her crooked ex to swindle you of 50k....and I am also sure she disrespected you by sleeping with someone else while still in the relationship.

So, if the reason she wants to destroy you spiritually is because you used her, it will work against her.....cause she is the one who used you in all ramifications. Just that you haven't seen it that way, but the spiritual is more accurate than the physical.

Next time you see her and she threatens you with juju....tell her that a curse without cause is cursless.......na she de curse suppose catch, no be you.

If you wan know more....ask questions

Spiritual dont work that way bro.. there is evil and there is good.. evil doesnt care about wrong or right or ur explanations above.. evil is evil and derives joy in peoples pain and destruction.. to do evil for lanlate or sagamu no cost pass 1k.. evil no dey ask question .. the girl isnt going to God she is going to meet the devils apprentice and they will gladly run that guy except himself dey on guard..
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Mensonges: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Give400:
This is going to be a long write cos I want to go into details so you all will understand everything. Sorry for the typos in advance

I dated this girl for years. We used to live together before I relocated to another state.

So here is the full story. We started dating in early 2014 we were still teenagers. Tho I wasn't the one that disvirgined her but she was good then. Her breasts and everything was firm and standing. Two years later she started giving me bad behaviors. I endured till I got tired by the end of 2016 and moved on because she started disrespecting me as well. I couldn't take that and moved on.

Fast forward early 2020 she contacted me I asked how she got my number cos I changed numbers then. She said she got it from my sister. They were kind of close.
This girl pestered me and I don't even know what she told or did to my sister but I found my sister begging on her behalf that I should accept her as well.
On a norm I wouldn't have accepted her but because I wasn't in a relationship then and konji was so on my neck I had no choice than to accept her back.

Thats how we came back and free sex was enough.we lived together I was the one paying the rent. I was providing and even got her a job she used o work and contribute and everything was good in the first 4 months until the fifth month she lost her job cos she made some mistakes and lost some money and her oga arrested her. I paid up and she said she won't go back so that's how she became a sit at home gf.

Fast forward I found out she was in contact with one of her exes. I even stumbled on their Facebook chat where she was asking the guy why he got married. The guy responded that he got tired of her ass the moment he realized she was dating one reverend father. Then I knew after our initial breakup this girl went on to become a LovePeddler.

So this girl kept disturbing this guy she will call him even though he told her was married she didn't stop. The same way she was disturbing me early that year to come back. Anytime I confront her about this guy she'd lie that it's the guy that's disturbing her.

Lemme not bore you guys...so this girl proposed a business idea and since I had spare funds I wasn't using then I found it cool and I gave her 200k to buy 20 bags of groundnuts. She said she had a woman she knows in her village that used to do the business. She was to send her the money to buy the groundnut and save it then when the prices go up we will sell and make double or triple profits.

So she sent me an account number to send the money to claiming it's the woman's son account number. Alas it was her ex's account number because the account name matched with the Facebook name. When I confronted her she denied at first but later opened up and promised me not to worry that the guy was only going to withdraw the money and give to the woman as she didn't have a bank account. I kept cool even though I felt betrayed.

Now instead of 20 bags of groundnut they bought only 15k. That covid affected the markets as people were scared to go to the markets and there was no groundnut to buy. OK send me pics of the 15 bags they bought it became wahala. It took weeks of postponement before the guy sent pics. At a time I got angry and collected her phone and called and the guy picked. I asked why is it a problem to send pics of the bags. The guy blatantly told me he doesn't have any business with me that I should not call him. That really got me and I said it's enough.

So I made my own plan. I exercised patience and forfeited the 50k. Cos it was obvious I wasn't going to get the funds because when I asked to get my 50k they will say they are going to buy that I should chill. They are going to buy turned to weeks and months till I gave up.

So I waited and when it was the right time which was December we sold the groundnuts and I got profit of 100k. Cos it was sold at 20k each. So in total I made 300k. Minus my 200k that's 100k profit. They ate the other 50k.

So i got the money and played along. I acted as if I don't even know what was going. In fact I changed and started adapting to her games. I smash her more often than I used to and squeeze whatever was left of her fallen boobs to nothing. Like I made up my mind to use her and dump on the road side where she belonged. I accepted she was damaged and that was the only way to do away with someone like her.
Rent was due by March 2021. I started looking for a new apartment we was in January then. I got an apartment in another neighboring state not so far just 2k transport.

Fortunately enough for me she got a job and used to work 5 days and come home only by weekend. So I had enough time to orchestrate my plans cos this girl refused to leavve. I know some people might be wondering why I chose to run. She refused to leave me. She even called the police me when I told her I don't want to do again. They said since she's living with me and I was the one that brought her in town then I shouldn't chase her out. I said ok

So I got my apartment and arranged the placed and she left for work on a blessed day and I used he opportunity to park my valuables and important properties and left. When she got home she called I told her I had traveled to Benin republic. She asked why I packed my things and my gen I told her I sold them to add money for my journey that I will be back.
I told her I will be back in a month that it's a bug business and I will eventually hit big in two to three weeks then I will be back. She bought it

Few days later I changed my Sim and that was the end.

So fast forward to last month we met and this girl has become something else. Very dirty and unkempt. Indeed I tried for her but she really deserved where she is atm. She was really pissed when she saw me. She said lots of scary stuff even some people at the event were like what's going on. She said she still has my pictures and I should think about that. That really spooked me.

The problem now is she's still threatening that she knows I played her and she's going to make sure she hurt me spiritually or in anyway for using her and running away leaving her with nothing. That she doesn't care if it's going to cost her life. She said this on the event day and just today someone called me telling me the same thing that she's going about telling she's going to make sure I am useless just like the way I made her. I don't even want to mention the number of curses she placed on me on the event day.

What I want to know is how do I go about this. Is she just making empty threats or is it something I should take serious. If that's the case then how do I go about it my brethren. I am seriously confused and kind of scared a bit to be honest.
Cos someone else could hear her and use that opportunity to hurt me then place it on her. Anything can happen when people go about saying they will hurt you. Help a brother with the right thing to do. Thanks

You have nothing to fear.

Karma is already dealing with her.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Mensonges: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
syntekelite:
Nobody holy pass so no judgements.. bro any girl wey u don enter especially raw and ur chest don touch each other during the panshing,she fit do u strong thing ohhh..
my advice fr the future,if u tired of a girls character leave immediately,never ever continue free panshing with the aim of using her thinking sey u sharp... I have a feeling she is already into spiritual stuffs hence your going back to her..
My advice for the present.. protect yourself cos it costs nothing..if you still get mama thats the best place to start.. dont underestimate the power of a ex who in her delusion feels you hurt her..

Stop saying this nonsense that you can't even prove.

So na only girl fit do man strong thing just because the man don enter am?

As the man dey enter am, the girl no dey enter the man too?

You Africans with all these your stupid and weird superstitions sef. sad
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by titusmichael27(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
The worst thing you will do for yourself is to allow emotion to contribute in making decisions in your life. You shouldn't have accepted her back, she's a thousand time more damaged than when you first caught her cheating. Living with a girlfriend is as bad as slow poison, the emotional attachment is the problem, it's almost the same thing as divorce which is worst than dead, you won't be able to see so many thing as they are even if you're warned. If you got someone cheating, just let him or her go in peace than to create a time bomb in the future because she will never respect you ever, she will spend her time punishing you for not allowing her to go. My advice for you is to locate a real prophet and let him settle this case. Don't take it as a child play please.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by syntekelite(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mensonges:

Stop saying this nonsense that you can't even prove.

So na only girl fit do man strong thing just because the man don enter am?

As the man dey enter am, the girl no dey enter the man too?

You Africans with all these your stupid and weird superstitions sef. sad

We africans?? You na europeans right?? I wonder why you atheists feel the need to reply every message about peoples beliefs, live your ignorant life and let we africans live ours.. i force you to believe wetin you believe.. your eye never see.. when e see ur mouth go definitely talk..
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Taiwo20(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
You are not scared a bit, you are very scared.

She dey find money to eat, she can't do anything.

Just ask her what she wants now then you would know what to do

Give400:
This is going to be a long write cos I want to go into details so you all will understand everything. Sorry for the typos in advance

I dated this girl for years. We used to live together before I relocated to another state.

So here is the full story. We started dating in early 2014 we were still teenagers. Tho I wasn't the one that disvirgined her but she was good then. Her breasts and everything was firm and standing. Two years later she started giving me bad behaviors. I endured till I got tired by the end of 2016 and moved on because she started disrespecting me as well. I couldn't take that and moved on.

Fast forward early 2020 she contacted me I asked how she got my number cos I changed numbers then. She said she got it from my sister. They were kind of close.
This girl pestered me and I don't even know what she told or did to my sister but I found my sister begging on her behalf that I should accept her as well.
On a norm I wouldn't have accepted her but because I wasn't in a relationship then and konji was so on my neck I had no choice than to accept her back.

Thats how we came back and free sex was enough.we lived together I was the one paying the rent. I was providing and even got her a job she used o work and contribute and everything was good in the first 4 months until the fifth month she lost her job cos she made some mistakes and lost some money and her oga arrested her. I paid up and she said she won't go back so that's how she became a sit at home gf.

Fast forward I found out she was in contact with one of her exes. I even stumbled on their Facebook chat where she was asking the guy why he got married. The guy responded that he got tired of her ass the moment he realized she was dating one reverend father. Then I knew after our initial breakup this girl went on to become a LovePeddler.

So this girl kept disturbing this guy she will call him even though he told her was married she didn't stop. The same way she was disturbing me early that year to come back. Anytime I confront her about this guy she'd lie that it's the guy that's disturbing her.

Lemme not bore you guys...so this girl proposed a business idea and since I had spare funds I wasn't using then I found it cool and I gave her 200k to buy 20 bags of groundnuts. She said she had a woman she knows in her village that used to do the business. She was to send her the money to buy the groundnut and save it then when the prices go up we will sell and make double or triple profits.

So she sent me an account number to send the money to claiming it's the woman's son account number. Alas it was her ex's account number because the account name matched with the Facebook name. When I confronted her she denied at first but later opened up and promised me not to worry that the guy was only going to withdraw the money and give to the woman as she didn't have a bank account. I kept cool even though I felt betrayed.

Now instead of 20 bags of groundnut they bought only 15k. That covid affected the markets as people were scared to go to the markets and there was no groundnut to buy. OK send me pics of the 15 bags they bought it became wahala. It took weeks of postponement before the guy sent pics. At a time I got angry and collected her phone and called and the guy picked. I asked why is it a problem to send pics of the bags. The guy blatantly told me he doesn't have any business with me that I should not call him. That really got me and I said it's enough.

So I made my own plan. I exercised patience and forfeited the 50k. Cos it was obvious I wasn't going to get the funds because when I asked to get my 50k they will say they are going to buy that I should chill. They are going to buy turned to weeks and months till I gave up.

So I waited and when it was the right time which was December we sold the groundnuts and I got profit of 100k. Cos it was sold at 20k each. So in total I made 300k. Minus my 200k that's 100k profit. They ate the other 50k.

So i got the money and played along. I acted as if I don't even know what was going. In fact I changed and started adapting to her games. I smash her more often than I used to and squeeze whatever was left of her fallen boobs to nothing. Like I made up my mind to use her and dump on the road side where she belonged. I accepted she was damaged and that was the only way to do away with someone like her.
Rent was due by March 2021. I started looking for a new apartment we was in January then. I got an apartment in another neighboring state not so far just 2k transport.

Fortunately enough for me she got a job and used to work 5 days and come home only by weekend. So I had enough time to orchestrate my plans cos this girl refused to leavve. I know some people might be wondering why I chose to run. She refused to leave me. She even called the police me when I told her I don't want to do again. They said since she's living with me and I was the one that brought her in town then I shouldn't chase her out. I said ok

So I got my apartment and arranged the placed and she left for work on a blessed day and I used he opportunity to park my valuables and important properties and left. When she got home she called I told her I had traveled to Benin republic. She asked why I packed my things and my gen I told her I sold them to add money for my journey that I will be back.
I told her I will be back in a month that it's a bug business and I will eventually hit big in two to three weeks then I will be back. She bought it

So fast forward to last month we met and this girl has become something else. Very dirty and unkempt. Indeed I tried for her but she really deserved where she is atm. She was really pissed when she saw me. She said lots of scary stuff even some people at the event were like what's going on. She said she still has my pictures and I should think about that. That really spooked me.

The problem now is she's still threatening that she knows I played her and she's going to make sure she hurt me spiritually or in anyway for using her and running away leaving her with nothing. That she doesn't care if it's going to cost her life. She said this on the event day and just today someone called me telling me the same thing that she's going about telling she's going to make sure I am useless just like the way I made her. I don't even want to mention the number of curses she placed on me on the event day.

What I want to know is how do I go about this. Is she just making empty threats or is it something I should take serious. If that's the case then how do I go about it my brethren. I am seriously confused and kind of scared a bit to be honest.
Cos someone else could hear her and use that opportunity to hurt me then place it on her. Anything can happen when people go about saying they will hurt you. Help a brother with the right thing to do. Thanks
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Mensonges: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
syntekelite:
We africans?? You na europeans right?? I wonder why you atheists feel the need to reply every message about peoples beliefs, live your ignorant life and let we africans live ours.. i force you to believe wetin you believe.. your eye never see.. when e see ur mouth go definitely talk..

It would have been better if I could live my ignorant life alone.

Unfortunately, your life of full awareness has been leading us to nowhere since ages and has left Africa always lagging behind in all areas of human endeavors.

Stop propagating silly beliefs that you cannot prove.

That's all.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Psalmistproject: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Send money to your sister to help her if she's living under poor condition. Do it at random.
Not because of her empty threats but for the sake of godliness especially if she's suffering.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by syntekelite(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mensonges:

It would have been better if I could live my ignorant life alone.

Unfortunately, your life of full awareness has been leading us to nowhere since ages and has left Africa always lagging behind in all areas of human endeavors.

Stop propagating silly beliefs that you cannot prove.

That's all.

We re online on a faceless forum. you dont know me and i dont know you.. but u as the judge already assume my beliefs re silly? Btw u and i whose character is making africa lag behind..
Here is a fact for you.. Africans since time immemorial treat without so called science,gonorrhoea , leprosy , epilepsy , diabetes , childbirth complications and numerous diseases too many too mention... Guess thats silly too in your myopic thinking..
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Kingmelly(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
First of all lemme start by saying you were a fool
Secondly I will say that you was a fool
Finally, bro how were you this foolish? How were you this manipulated? Nawa oh

And guy if she swear for you, you self swear for her now. Na only she get mouth? Abi you no Sabi swear ni?

What are you afraid of self ?

All in all. Don't allow her scare you... A curse without cause does not stand Prov 26:2
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Odebayo4010(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
joceey:

My brother dont be scared of her pls.Dm me i will direct you ,what you will do for your self spiritually as back to sender what ever she or any man born of woman or any woman born of woman that see you as an enemy or try to take your life ,harm or hurt you,they will end up doing themselves great harm.It will not cost u much just 300 naira will do that for u spiritually.If you are interested may GOD be with you

Bro please I need it too,
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by saintnegroid(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Give400:

call the police for her sighting threat to life.... Let her sign an undertaking that if anything ever happen to you she will be held liable
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by josephevergreen(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Guys don't do the mistake of going back to your cheating girlfriend for any reason.

Don't give them the impression that they can eat their can and still have it.

Ignore her bro she is just blabbing.

Let her go and face her miserable life that what she deserve.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by CaptMarvel(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hey guys,
If you need an email extractor or bulk mailer, pm me.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Cleveraustine01(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
I Don DM you, where again I go dm
joceey:

Dm me i will tell u what to do
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Mensonges: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
syntekelite:
We re online on a faceless forum. you dont know me and i dont know you.. but u as the judge already assume my beliefs re silly? Btw u and i whose character is making africa lag behind..
Here is a fact for you.. Africans since time immemorial treat without so called science,gonorrhoea , leprosy , epilepsy , diabetes , childbirth complications and numerous diseases too many too mention... Guess thats silly too in your myopic thinking..

What do you even understand to be science?

Using local herbs to cure diseases still falls under science in case you have forgotten.

Of course, every society is expected to find ways to solve their problems.

My own disagreement with you comes from your belief that a girl can harm a guy "spiritually" simply because they have had sex.

My question to you is simple: can a guy also harm a girl "spiritually" because they have had sex?

I don't know why such a simple question is so difficult for you to answer.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by blahc007: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
syntekelite:

Spiritual dont work that way bro.. there is evil and there is good.. evil doesnt care about wrong or right or ur explanations above.. evil is evil and derives joy in peoples pain and destruction.. to do evil for lanlate or sagamu no cost pass 1k.. evil no dey ask question .. the girl isnt going to God she is going to meet the devils apprentice and they will gladly run that guy except himself dey on guard..
You are right.....but this guy is afraid because he thinks he is the one who used and dump the girl...so he believes anything the girl does will affect him because he was the bad guy.....

Even if the guy has a way of countering the girls attack, he is not convinced enough that he has a stronger reason in the spiritual system if justice.

So my comment is to enlighten him that: (a.) He is not the bad person here.

(b.) Darkness is countered by light, the way to counter evil is with your strong reasons....so let him go to light with the understanding that he can not be harmmed. a curse without cause will not alight. This is his strong reason (Prov.26:2).......

No be tode we don d see rubbish like this...
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by themanderon: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
You used to smash her often and squeeze whatever was left of her fallen boobs now its time for her to smash and squeeze whatever is left of you too spiritually and you are scared stiff why if I may ask? Is it guilty conscience or what? If you are sure you did not wrong her why are you scared or is there something you are not saying? Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned. Pray its mere threats she is making before somebody will sink your destiny into the pacific ocean.
The wages of sin is death but una no go hear.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by frank317: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
You really made a mistake by taking her back in 2020 just because of sex and emotional need. You're a man and you should tame your libido; it will save you from many avoidable problems in future.

Also, you have a valid reason for ditching her when you had the opportunity but it seems the lady is uneducated, non-skilled and unenlightened, hence the reason she was reluctant to leave you. You were her knight in shining amour; her messiah.

However, you should ignore her and her spiritual threats. They are all bullshit! Don't let her use reverse psychology on you. She's a failure and a loser, don't be dragged down once again by her gimmicks.

Moreover, you should stop associating with low-class women and not even to the extent of dating. You're doing well financially, you should focus more on doubling your money and go for women of your social class or even above.

I wish you well.

If she can use jazz to hirt u, why dont she us the same jazz to better her life.. Think amd stop being scared of empty threat...
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by syntekelite(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
blahc007:

You are right.....but this guy is afraid because he thinks he is the one who used and dump the girl...so he believes anything the girl does will affect him because he was the bad guy.....

Even if the guy has a way of countering the girls attack, he is not convinced enough that he has a stronger reason in the spiritual system if justice.

So my comment is to enlighten him that: (a.) He is not the bad person here.

(b.) Darkness is countered by light, the way to counter evil is with your strong reasons....so let him go to light with the understanding that he can not be harmmed. a curse without cause will not alight. This is his strong reason (Prov.26:2).......

No be tode we don d see rubbish like this...

Well said.. salient points well explained now..
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by blackgold2018(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
This story is not complete
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by joceey(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Cleveraustine01:

I Don DM you, where again I go dm
Sent u a message check ur email
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by LedRock: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Chopcy29:
She loved you but was playing smart games on you. Like, were you expecting her to be single waiting for when you will decide to take her back after dumping her for the first time?. You went back again living happily with her for some certain months cos of konji, not even because you wanted her back, now when you were done with her you started a new different character that resulted in her seeing it as a mistake to put her eggs in one basket, so she decided aiming for her exes. If really you were a wise guy you will understand that all she needed was pure love from you just like the one you shared when you were teenagers. Y’all dudes should understand that when a girl that you are currently dating start talking to her ex then know that she has started seeing a red flag in the current relationship. When you see this and you love her, you sit her down and try to sort out things fine for the both of you, cos no relationship is spotless, it all depends on understanding. Talking about the 200k you gave her, you stated it as if she scammed you, which she didn’t, cos you later got your money even with a profit of 100k. Do you know that when woman you are not legally married to brings up a business idea for you, she too also deserves some percentage. Guy you treated that girl unjustly and you need to apologize and give her some funds to fix her life up. This would’ve been more justifiable for you had it been you said she skipped you for a new guy. Another thing you need to understand is that most of all this teenage girls in relationship, goes in with their small children mindset, what they need is orientations. NT: when you goes into a relationship with a teenage girl that has not experience much in her life, if you love her so much and wants it forever with her, at a time, distance yourself from her for a period of time. By doing that you are giving her the space to go out and experience life that come with good evil and bad, this alone will even make her love you more and miss being with you. While distancing yourself make sure you keep in contact with her even if it’s calling, but don’t make the call a frequent one. (If there is error in my write up but you understand everything just wave that aside)
Wow! Nice. This is the answer to the problem I have with my twenty year old gf. I need to let her experience life so she can appreciate me better.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by LedRock: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
jelel6:
I see not just one but TWO crooks. You've met your match. You may be done with her she's not done with you.

Like Argentina yesterday, you thought it was going to be an easy game after going two goals up. But France made a comeback. You've made your first move, you can't quit now until she's responded.

Unlike Argentina, you don't deserve to win ultimately. You both deserve to lose in fairness.
lol
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by syntekelite(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mensonges:

What do you even understand to be science?

Using local herbs to cure diseases still falls under science in case you have forgotten.

Of course, every society is expected to find ways to solve their problems.

My own disagreement with you comes from your belief that a girl can harm a guy "spiritually" simply because they have had sex.

My question to you is simple: can a guy also harm a girl "spiritually" because they have had sex?

I don't know why such a simple question is so difficult for you to answer.

You never asked that question point blank. You first rubbished my assumed beliefs,thats why i said you dont even know me..i have family,friends,intimate friends who worship diff gods and with diff beliefs,i never rubbish anyone's beliefs as long as u dont force me to believe or convert.. but that doesnt mean i aint enlightened enough to know that powers abound,its that enlightenment that doesnt make me scared.
As to your question... Its easier for a girl to harm a guy cos they are more of an internal vessel spiritually,(reason why having the right or wrong partner destroys or makes men)it just is that way... the reason i gave the op that advise was cos from his writeup it seems he aint saying the full story, also his mind doesnt seem strong or enlightened and that alone will open him up to the girls evil beliefs. No matter what advice he gets here telling him the girl cant harm him,it wont help him cos his mind is already fretful..
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by kenebee(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
For the people caliing others 'simp' and all that na becos una learn the word new abi
OP for those people telling you she cant do nothing are mere jokers
omo women dont tell you guys anything
you dont know women bleed and nothing is more powerful than blood
if the girl dey mean now eh anything wey she do eh the thing go work
you don even knack am sef so you're an easy target, your own na akuma case
if she go to river eh comot her clothes and use her body as sacrifice guy it will surely work 100 percent
Best thing to do is to settle her pay the girl off
Then cut all ties with her
Run to a strong genuine pastor then stop having sex with other girls not your wife for now
cos if you dey pray dey knack you're wasting your time
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by OdefaGirl(f): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Op the story too long, only the jobless would sit down to read your autobiography.

Odefagirl please summarize the story for me

As you take enter the thread..... better carry your eyes read am.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Olumaeme: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
She cannot do anything.
If she can she would have before seeing you.

If I am in your hours) shoes and bump into her, I will not talk to her or answer her greetings and there won't be time or opportunity to say craps.

Don't, never ever take an ex back. Learn to move on. If she has had a better boyfriend, she would not have come back to you, trust me!
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Danisaint112(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
I hate to say but if you are still fucking other women it might get you. Otherwise you are safe.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by ayoomo9(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
@op Please follow this advise.

MufasaLion:
You really made a mistake by taking her back in 2020 just because of sex and emotional need. You're a man and you should tame your libido; it will save you from many avoidable problems in future.

Also, you have a valid reason for ditching her when you had the opportunity but it seems the lady is uneducated, non-skilled and unenlightened, hence the reason she was reluctant to leave you. You were her knight in shining amour; her messiah.

However, you should ignore her and her spiritual threats. They are all bullshit! Don't let her use reverse psychology on you. She's a failure and a loser, don't be dragged down once again by her gimmicks.

Moreover, you should stop associating with low-class women and not even to the extent of dating. You're doing well financially, you should focus more on doubling your money and go for women of your social class or even above.

I wish you well.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by lomprico(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Give400:

Hell knows no fury like the woman scorned.
E don be for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.