Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 (1511 Views)

Christmas Season For The Needy / Openhanded Toward Your Brothers And Toward The Poor And Needy This Festive. / Let Feeds The Needy During This Coming Xmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by ahnie: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmback:
Yes ma. Check my profile, i personally opened a thread to show my appreciation and also quoted them in the original post.

i'd say you don't know how and what it feels like to be totally empty -financially- without any hope forth coming from your people. It's God that is sustains. Tomorrow will be better
You wished.
I have seen THEM all In all sheges
Anyways take care!
Shout-out to this Love Machine monitoring all my post

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Ahmback(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2022
ahnie:
You wished. I have seen THEM all In all sheges Anyways take care! Shout-out to this Love Machine monitoring all my post
have a nice day too..
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by McMayowa(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
ahnie:

You wished.
I have seen THEM all In all sheges
Anyways take care!
Shout-out to this Love Machine monitoring all my post
Which one b love machine again
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by obyikye(f): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Please I have widows that will need the gifts.
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by gstelly: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Someone should pls help the small girl with anything to eat pls... SAPA de deal with me for Ambrose Alli university Ekpoma
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Omawumi17(f): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2022
I need help for my final year clearance in school
I graduated since last year but I have not been able to collect my certificate due to financial issues
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by slimsophiediva(f): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2022
Am a 300lv student in OOU, I pay my school fees by buying wears from ogunpa and reselling them in school
I lost my phone which i use in snapping them around October
I'm hoping to buy a new phone so as to snap the goods I have at hand this December to save up before march for my final year school, although I have 30k at hand but I need help so as to buy a phone with good camera to market my wares
I can send my school details for confirmation
Thank you sir
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by nkirupass(f): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2022
I really need help for daily transport to work in Lagos and money to eat.

UBA
Onwueme Nkiruka Rosemary

God bless the givers.
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by georginho10(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2022
I work as a secondary school teacher and the last time I received salary was the end of last month as we also vacated that same month..
I travelled 7th of December to the east for the burial of my maternal grandmother. Thank God it was a success.

How I will survive the remaining days of this month is on God and january, is still on God...

I am not asking for money oh, please if you can help me with recommendation for a better job (better pay).
My contact 081six18twozero2five9... Whatsapp 0811657879seven.
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by Geominer: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by jeremylawrence(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Just a little money to survive and hustle. Just finished school and undergoing final year clearance. God bless and Merry Christmas in advance.�
Re: Christmas Giveaway To The Needy 2022 by mannasseh(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2022
I just graduated this month but yet to do my project defense which might be by January or February.

If anyone can help me with a job so i can raise funds, then i will be very grateful. I'm based in ph and a law graduate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Food And Delicacies Training In Whatsapp / I Will Promote Your Business / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Pork(pig's Meat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.