Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:01 AM

Please I Need Advice - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Please I Need Advice (648 Views)

I Want To Convert To Islam, I Need Advice / Arabic Schooling In A Year, Not In Local Modrasas (ilekeu) - Need Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Can Jin cause you to have constant fear, hearing sounds in your ears, eating in the dream, seeing snakes in the dream, lack of any progress on life, fear when in a dark room or when alone, dreaming about former school, inability to think or progress when someone is doing better than you, having inferiority complex and fear when others are doing better than you?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
I have also been told that there is ogun idile in my father family. One saidat(female Islamic spiritualist) said that someone in my father family caged my glory in three pots. What can I do?

Empiree, ladunai, emekaraj I need your help
Re: Please I Need Advice by AntiChristian: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
smadas:
I have also been told that there is ogun idile in my father family. One saidat(female Islamic spiritualist) said that someone in my father family caged my glory in three pots. What can I do?

There's nothing like generational curse in Islam. Your destiny was written by Allah thousands of years before you were created!

And no one can change it nor draw anything back from it.

Get your Islam right and seek medical attention! You may also need Ruqya!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice by AntiChristian: 6:54am On Dec 19, 2022
BeardedMeat:
The most unhappy mooslim I know is you grin

Alhamdulillah I'm not a mooslim but a Muslim!

May you be unhappy and sad as you wish!

Mind you, you don't know me. That's false!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice by BeardedMeat(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Alhamdulillah I'm not a mooslim but a Muslim!

May you be unhappy and sad as you wish!

Mind you, you don't know me. That's false!
The most unhappy Muslim I know. grin

At least on NL, you are the unhappiest Muslim I know.

Muslims always sad whether in minority or majority.
Re: Please I Need Advice by AntiChristian: 7:03am On Dec 19, 2022
BeardedMeat:
The most unhappy Muslim I know. grin

At least on NL, you are the unhappiest Muslim I know.

Muslims always sad whether in minority or majority.

And Christians are always happy right?
Na me get time to dey waste with a bigot

How many times was Jesus happy in your Bible? How many smiles or laughter?

Jesus wept!

Was he happy and weeping?

Classify and respond!
Re: Please I Need Advice by BeardedMeat(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

And Christians are always happy right?
Na me get time to dey waste with a bigot

How many times was Jesus happy in your Bible? How many smiles or laughter?

Jesus wept!

Was he happy and weeping?

Classify and respond!
Antichristian wept!

A terrorist bandit is comparing himself with Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Leemao.

Re: Please I Need Advice by AntiChristian: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Antichristian wept!

A terrorist bandit is comparing himself with Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Leemao.

Stop telling lies!
I didn't compare myself to Jesus!

I compared your stated emotions to Jesus's and it matched!

And calling me a terrorist bandit means you're a confirmed Liar!

One more lie and I'll give you the curse you deserve from your Bible!
Re: Please I Need Advice by BeardedMeat(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Stop telling lies!
I didn't compare myself to Jesus!

I compared your stated emotions to Jesus's and it matched!

And calling me a terrorist bandit means you're a confirmed Liar!

One more lie and I'll give you the curse you deserve from your Bible!
Foolish islamist!
Whenever advocate jare is not online, you will start foaming from the mouth.

If you quote me again, I will make sure you inherit your 72 kpekus in hell. Ewu;
Re: Please I Need Advice by AntiChristian: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Foolish islamist!
Whenever advocate jare is not online, you will start foaming from the mouth.

If you quote me again, I will make sure you inherit your 72 kpekus in hell. Ewu;

I won't stoop so low as to be equal with a piglet!

Even your Jesus casted devilish pigs into the sea!

Go and drown yourself Anuofia!
Re: Please I Need Advice by BeardedMeat(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

I won't stoop so low as to be equal with a piglet!

Even your Jesus casted devilish pigs into the sea!

Go and drown yourself Anuofia!
I know you yellow Bar mooslims eat pork grin
Re: Please I Need Advice by AntiChristian: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I know you yellow Bar mooslims eat pork grin

Was Jesus a pork eater?
Re: Please I Need Advice by Empiree: 2:47am On Dec 21, 2022
smadas:

Emp.iree, ladun.ai, eme.karaj I need your help
They can disturb you. Yes, they are capable of doing that but they can't take away what Allah has written for you. There is reason Allah revealed sura falaq and Nas. And prophet muhammad said EYE (ainu) exist. No Muslim can deny this. EYE � �️ is what we called ÀJÉ in Yorùbáland. They exist. They disturb people and compromising your Qoreen. Once your Qoreen is compromised they are capable of monitoring your movement.

Your first step is to fortify yourself with as many adhkar as you can.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:33am On Dec 21, 2022
smadas:
Can Jin cause you to have constant fear, hearing sounds in your ears, eating in the dream, seeing snakes in the dream, lack of any progress on life, fear when in a dark room or when alone, dreaming about former school, inability to think or progress when someone is doing better than you, having inferiority complex and fear when others are doing better than you?

Before you conclude anything to be Jin. Go to hospital, get treated and if no changes, then you can conclude its supernatural.

You are to do ruqyah for yourself.
Get hadith app and pick all the authentic ruqyah dua and recite them.

Suratul jinn is not part of ruqyah. That's why you must consult hadith for ruqyah before Baba alawo claiming Sunnah make your situation worse
Re: Please I Need Advice by Alhajiemeritus: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2022
smadas:
First things first, you might need psychological help.
Second thing fortify Yourself with Azkars.
Also increase your recitation of isthigifar.
Stay away from sins, no matter how little you think it might be.
Especially that bet9ja, you need to stay away from it if you are involved.
You can seek further clarifications
Re: Please I Need Advice by Bintdawood(f): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
smadas:

Stay away from sins, dont joke with your morning and evening dhikr, you can even set reminder for that shoukd incase you forget
Also remember to always recite suratul Nas, Suratul Falaq and Suratul Ahad ×3 before you sleep.
It helps alot smiley
May Allah see you through

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
I have prayed alot but nothing changes.
Re: Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
I feel like commiting suicide
Re: Please I Need Advice by Empiree: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:

First things first, you might need psychological help.
Second thing fortify Yourself with Azkars.
Also increase your recitation of isthigifar.
Stay away from sins, no matter how little you think it might be.
Especially that bet9ja, you need to stay away from it if you are involved.
You can seek further clarifications
why singled out bet9ja? cheesy They don you sege? grin cheesy
Re: Please I Need Advice by Empiree: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
smadas:
Okay, seek professional help now. Don't let anyone tell you not to visit Alfa for assistance. Don't put your life in jeopardy. Not everybody is capable of these azkar. What we said here is to encourage you to get used to adhkar before seeing anyone. We are brought up differently. But train yourself to get used to AM/PM Azkar.

Visiting righteous Alfa to look into your matter is Sunnatul rosul. Sahaba used to consult the prophet for their privacy concerns (Q58:12). If you know of sincere and trusted Alfa in your area please do visit them. But before then, adhere to advice given by some, that you should first seek medical assistance for evaluation.

There is treatment for everything and everyone in Islam. Don't let people tell you otherwise. The problem however is, which Alfa can we trust?.

Suicide thought is real. Commit no suicide so as not to double your punishment. Don't stay alone by yourself. Be around good people for good reasons.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice by Alhajiemeritus: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2022
Empiree:
why singled out bet9ja? cheesy They don you sege? grin cheesy
Lol, no .. I don't do gambling.. I just had a feeling that Bet9ja has a hand in his issues.
Re: Please I Need Advice by ANTIISLAMA: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2022
smadas:

Narrated `Aisha:

The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep.

Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet (ﷺ) described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet (ﷺ) became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down...

Sahih al-Bukhari 6982
Re: Please I Need Advice by Alhajiemeritus: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2022
You should do Ruqyah
smadas:
Re: Please I Need Advice by Maigaskiya04: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
smadas:

The spiritualist you consulted is a Big liar. And she even compounds your problem.
Their is notting like Islamic spiritualist, their is no different between them and the traditional herberlist.
Look for a knowledgeable righteous brother to recite Ruqyah on you.
Re: Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 31, 2022
What I mean by spiritualist is a prayer warrior who is gifted with the power of vision. I have also seen a Christian prophet and she said the same thing.
Re: Please I Need Advice by Maigaskiya04: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2022
You said what?
You visited a christian prophet?

Please don't be deceived.

Whosoever claims the knowledge of unseen apart from those that Allah is pleased with among His messengers.....they are regarded as Soothsayers.

I repeat their is notting like "prayer warrior with gifted power of vision".

It's crystal clear that you're just a Muslim by name without any knowledge of your religion.

To be more guided about your Deen and to get solution to your problem, please move closer to Sunni brothers around you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Islam "buy" Its Followers? / The Elephant In The Mosque:the Wahhabi Menace / On Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.