Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,789 members, 7,886,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

I’m NOT Gonna Retire From The National Team. I Want To Keep Playing As World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m NOT Gonna Retire From The National Team. I Want To Keep Playing As World Cup (749 Views)

Serena Williams Set To Retire From Tennis Imminently / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name / Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m NOT Gonna Retire From The National Team. I Want To Keep Playing As World Cup by wwwihy: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lionel Messi: “No, I’m NOT gonna retire from the national team. I want to keep playing as World Cup champions with Argentina shirt”, tells TyC Sports. ⭐️�� #Qatar2022

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1604564803091038208
Re: I’m NOT Gonna Retire From The National Team. I Want To Keep Playing As World Cup by wwwihy: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
God Bless Messi

1 Like

Re: I’m NOT Gonna Retire From The National Team. I Want To Keep Playing As World Cup by Moh247: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
What a great time and generation to be alive

I witnessed Messi, Ronaldo, Mbape , Tigerwoods, Serena Williams

Alhamdulilai
Re: I’m NOT Gonna Retire From The National Team. I Want To Keep Playing As World Cup by JASONjnr(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
He's getting weak...

It will be honorary for him to give ways for other youngsters to show off their skills....
Re: I’m NOT Gonna Retire From The National Team. I Want To Keep Playing As World Cup by Nbote(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
JASONjnr:
He's getting weak...

It will be honorary for him to give ways for other youngsters to show off their skills....

Lol... So a weak man won the player of the tournament despite all the other youngsters showing off their skills in the same tournament. He may be aging and not as fast but he's still got over 2yrs to play active role in his national team

1 Like

Re: I’m NOT Gonna Retire From The National Team. I Want To Keep Playing As World Cup by JASONjnr(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2022
Nbote:

Lol... So a weak man won the player of the tournament despite all the other youngsters showing off their skills in the same tournament. He may be aging and not as fast but he's still got over 2yrs to play active role in his national team

You quoted me and reiterated what I said earlier....

Now, I said he's getting weak and I didn't say he was weak....

(1) (Reply)

Messi World Cup Victory Has Still Not Ended The G.O.A.T Debate (opinion) / Dont Play With This Game Source Confirmed / How Premier League Table Will Look If Man City Are Docked Same Points As Juventu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.