Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. (506 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. by DivinegiftofGod: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
This tired mother turtle is being helped back into the water by these friendly people.

Please watch how it crawls into the water with such graceful Giant strides.

Re: Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. by Jennyclay(f): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nigerians would have eaten the turtle by now.
Re: Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. by Humblegains: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
She get luck say no be Nigeria.
Re: Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. by DivinegiftofGod: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nigerians would have eaten the turtle by now.

Humblegains:
She get luck say no be Nigeria.

Nna eh.. Nigerians can eat anything. The thing is lucky.
Re: Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. by Jennyclay(f): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

Nna eh.. Nigerians can eat anything. The thing is lucky.
You sound like a foreigner?

Is like you don't know Nigerians.
Re: Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. by DivinegiftofGod: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
You sound like a foreigner?

Is like you don't know Nigerians.

Yeah, im with you. I meant they would have eaten this if it were in Nigeria.
Re: Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. by gaby(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lucky Turtle.

Go do Thanksgiving say no be any water around where blacks are populated.

Na inside pot you for land.
Re: Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. by godofuck231: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ijaw people will be so pained now , see better peppersoup menu when just escape. Sad day it would be
Re: Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. by emorse(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
The moral of this story is "NO DO FOLLOW FOLLOW". This turtle came to the shore and was sent bake home unhurt. If another turtle hears his story and decides to visit the shore too, na sorry be him name if na Nigeria he visit.
Re: Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. by VeryWickedGoat: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2022
See peppersoup dey waste!!

Re: Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. by DivinegiftofGod: 6:41am On Dec 19, 2022
nlfpmod.
Interesting documentary.

(1) (Reply)

Yul Says This Year Has Not Been So Good For Some. Banky, Wife N Son Loved Up / Nigerian Man In Singlet Pursues Keke Carrying His Wife / I'm Dating Someone 30yrs Older, He Was A Knockout In Bed - But Now I'm His Carer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.