Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC (12546 Views)

2023 Elections: Appeal Court Slams INEC, Says It Acted Irresponsibly / Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS With Purchase Of Pvcs – INEC / Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubu will be Nigerias worse Nightmare if he gets to become the President. Nigeria will officially be pronounced as a failed State and banana republic.

street rogues and illiterate urchins will occupy sensitive positions in government offices.

Mc oluomo, the tinubu loyal illiterate will become governor of Lagos State.

cultists and assassins will turn government house their initiation ground.

all the 36 states will be governed by the most dirty and brutal governors who will solidify APC structures for subsequent elections. APC will become the only existing party in Nigeria.

Tinubu as President is the end of Nigeria. Mark my word
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by GardenOfGod(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Google should help you out. If all systems are prone to hacking, why do big tech Billionaires and financial institutions worldwide still make use of the technology? Why not abandon it for fear of being hacked?
Moh247:

Like which system Mr genius
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Moh247: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Google should help you out. If all systems are prone to hacking, why do big tech Billionaires and financial institutions worldwide still make use of the technology? Why not abandon it for fear of being hacked?

Guess you've never heard of cyber security?!

Why do you think Cyber Security experts are hired accross board in all major Firms?!

US social security administration was hacked..

Microsoft was hacked

Iran, Russia and North Korea have practically hacked almost all companies and countries you can think of
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by GardenOfGod(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2022
A simple question was asked, why has those big tech companies still make use of the technology if they are prone to hacking?
Moh247:

Guess you've never heard of cyber security?!

Why do you think Cyber Security experts are hired accross board in all major Firms?!

US social security administration was hacked..

Microsoft was hacked

Iran, Russia and North Korea have practically hacked almost all companies and countries you can think of
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Moh247: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2022
GardenOfGod:
A simple question was asked, why has those big tech companies still make use of the technology if they are prone to hacking?

Because the have Cyber security expert working 24 hours, firewalls, and also physical human guards at all their facility to prevent intruders
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by GardenOfGod(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Because the have Cyber security expert working 24 hours, firewalls, and also physical human guards at all their facility to prevent intruders
In other words, if properly secured, those systems cannot be hacked. Meaning there are systems that cannot be hacked with the best security in place. True or false?
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Moh247: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
GardenOfGod:

In other words, if properly secured, those systems cannot be hacked. Meaning there are systems that cannot be hacked with the best security in place. True or false?

False

There are no banks that can't be robbed with the right tool

There are no system that can't be hacked bybthe right programmer
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by GardenOfGod(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
OK... Am done arguing. Thanks bye.
Moh247:

False

There are no banks that can't be robbed with the right tool

There are no system that can't be hacked bybthe right programmer
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by TheChameleon: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2022
Zelenskyy:
Bad news for Thïefnubu and his useless Party

Why complaining ? Is it because Tinubu dumped your mum ? Your ranting wouldn't make him accept her... no matter the begging and ranting

grin

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Zelenskyy(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:

Why complaining ? Is it because Tinubu dumped your mum ? Your ranting wouldn't make him accept her... no matter the begging and ranting

grin

Your Ashawo Mama is currently eating Tinubu's shit
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by TheChameleon: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Zelenskyy to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Your Ashawo Mama is currently eating Tinubu's shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Zelenskyy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:

TheChameleon to his useless Ashawo Mama

My Ashawo Mama sleeps with both Men and Animals

I am a product of such sexual encounter...

That is why I behave like an Animal all over Nairaland

I deserve to be in the Zoo, where I will rot away and die

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by TheChameleon: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Zelenskyy to his useless Ashawo Mama

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Zelenskyy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:

The Useless TheChameleon to his useless Ashawo Mama

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by TheChameleon: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Zelenskyy to his useless Ashawo Mama

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Zelenskyy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:

TheChameleon to his useless Ashawo Mama

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank / APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State / Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.