Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:49 AM

When Will Ronaldo Reach The Worldcup Final? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Will Ronaldo Reach The Worldcup Final? (264 Views)

Breaking! FIFA To Replay Worldcup Final, Referees Investigated. / Already 93 Goals, Will Ronaldo Beat International Record Of 109 Goals? / Ross Barkley : I Wished Nigeria Picked Me For The Worldcup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Ronaldo Reach The Worldcup Final? by angelEmade: 3:35am On Dec 19, 2022
I think winning the world cup is a dream too big for Penaldo oo, let him focus on reaching the final at least.
Cux reaching final stages na small thing for my goat...we all know the team that struggled for and qualified on the very last match day grin

(1) (Reply)

Advantage Of EJEAS Referee Headsets FBIM (https://belita.futbolowo.pl) / Congrats To Argentina And To The GOAT, Lionel Messi -Barrack Obama / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Set To Sign A 7-year Deal With Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.