Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup (37182 Views)

Did Bola Tinubu Steal The Profile Of This Woman? / Tinubu Set To Steal The Show As Wike Continues To Criticize PDP / Did Tinubu Call Buhari “Agent Of Destabilization”? Yes! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by WibusJaga: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Thïefnubu can steal anything stealable. From Donald Duke's childhood picture & now to Messi's picture. grin

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by toprealman: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2022
He stole yes, like he has always done. Photoshopped picture of an athlete with verifiable age, means of income and a patriotic Argentine now something to brag with.
Continue stealing, your time will soon run out.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by emerged01(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2022
Enilode:
Hnnnnm

But he said he doesn't do social Media again. How come
You dont expect Tinubu to post that with alot to think of. It must be the work of his twitter handler.
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Mikedu(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2022
BATified2023:
Give an Igbo person close to u an hug,the heartbreak is not easy

Note…..I won’t reply your mentions so don’t stress yourself
What has being Igbo got to do with this useless writeup? Your idiocy is a course for concern

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by TheGift: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Unfortunately, Tinubu is clearly sick and physically and mentally unfit to play the match of Ruling Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Godispeace: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2022
when did he say that .oponu
Enilode:
Hnnnnm

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Snowx: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2022
BAT can never I repeat can never and will never win 2023 general election. Screenshot this as a reminder that I said so..he's just wasting his time

#Obidatti is coming.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by TheGift: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Mozegee:
Shame on people who are supporting this man because of tribe. This man is fucking sick,we are going to be in a deep mess ,the same way we are now.. A man who cannot say a word without making a mistake, how can he lead 200 million people with his mental state.

Don't mind them. They don't know that a vote for Tinubu is actually a vote for Shettima as President. Tinubu is clearly deteriorating physically and mentally. Shettima is waiting in the wings.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by MiaBeer(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2022
Only a shameless BAT and his urchins will try to reap where they did not sow.
Messi is a realist but BAT is a DRUG Lord

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Godispeace: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2022
The children of hate, anger and corruption that temporarily abandon their "in Biafra they stand" foolishly believe they will become Nigeria president come Feb 2023 grin grin grin grin.
GoooodHardDick:
This is what you get when criminals and cowards like drugnibu is running for presidency.

I'm very sure Obi must have prepared his inugration speech by now. No doubt, he is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by johnjose68: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2022
Enilode:
Hnnnnm

Weldone...cry cry don start
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by fredoooooo: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2022
Even Watar world cup is Tinubu .. open your mind
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by hohafrank(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2022
How can a dead man steal a show?You people are just very sorry.
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Amumaigwe: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2022
oikirodah:
Emi lo kan of Doha : How Tinubu Stole The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/emi-lo-kan-of-doha-how-tinubu-stole-the-show-with-messis-victory-at-qatar-world-cup/

Source iReporteronline.

Tinubu is only a copycat. L acks creative capabilities

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by ada9ja(f): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2022
oikirodah:
Emi lo kan of Doha : How Tinubu Stole The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/emi-lo-kan-of-doha-how-tinubu-stole-the-show-with-messis-victory-at-qatar-world-cup/

Source iReporteronline.

Mumu osigwe ..when comparing consider when Messi started the battle for the trophy and when he finally lay hands on it....Tinubu will fall, n fall n fall so many times

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by johnjose68: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
The moment I saw the thread title, I already knew it'll be this idiot with mouth like who suck toto

Your own face you cannot show. Sense you dont have. Happiness you don't have.

Every day, na cry cry

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by BATified2023: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2022
Mikedu:

What has being Igbo got to do with this useless writeup? Your idiocy is a course for concern
the only tribe that hates in Nigeria is Igbo

Name any other tribe capable of hate in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by TheChameleon: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2022
Journalistonwhe:

If they can steal a picture of a popular ex Governor who is in the same Country with them, is it the picture of Messi who is in far away Argentina that they will not still?

Learn how to spell before insulting.

It is STEAL not STILL.

Messi is BATified. You can cry as much as you like.

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by babajero(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
asslicker for crumbs.
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by johnjose68: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Tinubu is only a copycat. L acks creative capabilities

You meant to say: Qatar copied Tinubu's infinity logo
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Emola12(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2022
Majesty2:
Jagaban of Africa
Emilokan 1 of naija
On your mandate we shall stand
I pity your next 5years
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Ykc2(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2022
What is the business of Emilokan with a almajiri boy in zamfara?what emeka who is in aba got to do with Emilokan?emilokan started in ogun state and it will end there,Messi did not call France congo he did not urinate on his body,see the real Emilokan here

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by mecuries(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2022
he isn't relevant to 'steal' the show.....do not associate him with this tournament
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by thinkmoney(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
I can bet with my intact faculty and sanity (which its obvious that some people with their principal don't have), that Tinubu can't put that up on his site by himself.
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2022
Make una no kii una self over Tinubu matter, if God say hin go be your president nothin fit stop that, take am easy. Atiku or Obi too can become president and if that happen nothin any mugu can do about it. Once you gree say anyone wey win election na your beloved president everything go feel like fun to you. I no go ki myself o, if una like make una vote lunatic be our next president, me i go pray for hin success o
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2022
Majesty2:
Jagaban of Africa
Emilokan 1 of naija
On your mandate we shall stand

No correlation bt he will always want to grab attention with anything cos him.and his urchins are so desperate. grin

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Yus2020: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is fake

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Berankis: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2022
Journalistonwhe:
Messi is selfless but Tinubu is greedy
Messi is not Corrupt but Tinubu is corrupt
Messi brings hope and joy on the faces of his country men but Tinubu brings frustration and pain
Messi is a Youngster, Tinubu is an old Cargo
Messi is an international Champion, Tinubu is a regional and Local Champion.
Please whoever that wears the GOAT that dirty cap should remove it from his head. Our GOAT wears a Golden crown and dines with legends in the mountain of greatness and not a local cap with an infinity logo of a greedy brown teeth old man.
Tinubu was the only man and Governor to pay anything for me till date.
He paid for my SSCE and I will ever remember him for that. He has his imperfections too but he impacted.
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Vinnie2000(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2022
Berankis:

Tinubu was the only man and Governor to pay anything for me till date.
He paid for my SSCE and I will ever remember him for that. He has his imperfections too but he impacted.

In 2007-2011, Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta state paid Free WAEC for students.

Stop dis ur Slavish or Poverty Mentality Plz.
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by CodeTemplar: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
I understand APC has paid for Nairaland FP ads for many weeks ahead so enjoy your cheap politics of opportunism. Did he predict Messi or Argentina will win? No. He just associated with whoever the eventual winners turned out to be.
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Mpanyi: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Did you mean this you Tinubu is a stealer?
Re: Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup by Amaggedon: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2022
Enilode:
Hnnnnm

One of his lap dogs did that thing , how can you believe the demented old man did that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown / Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.