Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Learning Digital Marketing. Facebook Ads Version 1.0 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learning Digital Marketing. Facebook Ads Version 1.0 (287 Views)

Learning Digital Skills In Today's Competitive World Is Not Enough / Remote Jobs 1.0 / Vacancies by Meerahbel 1.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Digital Marketing. Facebook Ads Version 1.0 by IMO01: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2022
This is a thread that teaches the A-Z of Facebook ads

This thread is my own way of giving back to society.

This skill is important for everyone starting from scratch.

With the level of unemployment in the country. This can help you survive while searching for bigger jobs

Or
With delication and focus you can build an online business using Facebook ads.

If you want to know how Nigerians are spending billions on Facebook ads go to your laptop and type

Facebook . com / ads/ library select Nigeria and any state of your choice also any product and see the amount of people running Facebook ads

What you need to start Running Facebook ads

1. A Facebook account
2. A laptop
3. Data
4. Money to fund your account 1k naira is enough
Re: Learning Digital Marketing. Facebook Ads Version 1.0 by IMO01: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
To understand facebook advertising you need to know

Facebook page.
Facebook business suite
Facebook ad manager.
Re: Learning Digital Marketing. Facebook Ads Version 1.0 by IMO01: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
To start facebook advertising

You need to create a facebook page.
Re: Learning Digital Marketing. Facebook Ads Version 1.0 by IMO01: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
I want it to be intractive as possible. I want everyone interested to create a page.

How to create a page

By the right hand side click the small image of your pics

You would see pages button click on it and you would see create page at the top. Click on it to start creating a page

You would see pages create a page ( the name of the page should revolve around the business you want to start)

Re: Learning Digital Marketing. Facebook Ads Version 1.0 by ThatNiccur: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
IMO01:
I want it to be intractive as possible. I want everyone interested to create a page.

How to create a page

By the right hand side click the small image of your pics

You would see pages button click on it and you would see create page at the top. Click on it to start creating a page

You would see pages create a page ( the name of the page should revolve around the business you want to start)

Following please

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Agent (DSA) / Vacancy!!! Business Development Executive / Now Hiring (sales Officers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.