Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,293 members, 7,900,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? (780 Views)

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? by Daddyejima4: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
First story link https://www.nairaland.com/6393827/mother-law-wont-allow-me

My twins girls are staying with their late mum twin sister , it took me almost 5 years to meet with them because my mother in law refused me to have access with them and i took the matter to court they granted me visitation rights during school holidays and i am also paying child support.

So far I have been Up to date with the child support but their aunty doesn't allow me to have access to my children. I am grateful that she is taking a good care of them. They are happy, healthy and clean it is one of the reason why I haven't reported her to court . I've decided to be patient and wait for christmas holidays to see if she will bring them. And she didn't she said her entire family are battling with a nasty virus it is very contagious she cannot send the girls for our safety.

I had enough of her and i want to report her to court for them to deal with her so she can allow me to have access to my girls.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated
Re: Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? by Kooldon(f): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Although you have not told us what happened that led to them having those babies in their custody but she is sounding manipulative with the virus claim.
Just Report Her before she brain washed those babies against you

4 Likes

Re: Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? by BigCowHornn: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Careful.

If she dumps them permanently on you in anger you'll struggle.

Children always go looking for their dad with time.
Keep that in mind and keep picking the bills

3 Likes

Re: Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? by Daddyejima4: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kooldon:
Although you have not told us what happened that led to them having those babies in their custody but she is sounding manipulative with the virus claim.
Just Report Her before she brain washed those babies against you

Thanks
Re: Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? by Daddyejima4: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigCowHornn:
Careful.

If she dumps them permanently on you in anger you'll struggle.

Children always go looking for their dad with time.
Keep that in mind and keep picking the bills

I will not struggle because I had never abandoned them

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? by Jozilinn: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Oga please sue them, your children being girls are safer around you,or isn't your m alive to help you with one of them,rape, sexual harassment and all dey happen every day...I am not happy about all this,if they were boys no problem but you see girl,No! It's your right as a dad matter what please, try to settle with them too...i wonder why they are aggressive to you in the first place, hope you weren't abusive... anyways like someone said previously the dead doesn't speak, what a world we leave in may God help us all to see our children and reap the fruits of our labour on them,amen.
Re: Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? by b4ball: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
What kind of a father are you? So you cannot even put up a fight for your kids? If you are this weak, it’s best you leave those kids with their maternal aunt because in the presence of an abusive step mum, should your wife turn out to be one, you may not be able to fight for them. A visitation right is being abused and you are on NL seeking opinion instead of enforcing it? Please leave those children where they are, you will fail them in the long run when you eventually get full custody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? by BigCowHornn: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Daddyejima4:

I will not struggle because I had never abandoned them

These are girls. Men hardly train girls well without a woman around

It doesn't happen. No court will give you custody as a single man and there is no guarantee your wife will like them

They are better off with their auntie, you confessed as much yourself

That lady is what is called a necessary evil. Get used to her

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2022
What virus is she taking about?
Are you the one infected?
Is that what killed your late wife?

Please can you be more detailed?

By the way, she has not right to flout court orders and you should let her know the implication of doing such. That way she'll tread carefully and release your girls as ordered by the law court.

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? by sameoldguy: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oga, go and get your children and take them with you to your house.

Also make sure you protect them from your new wife before we hear front page story of how your new wife burns twins with hot iron and is sentenced to jail for 10 years.

Women no de reason o

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ? by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:05am On Dec 22, 2022
You need to explains why your in-law are avoiding you. Probably you were not good to their daughter why she was alive

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefit Of Smoking Weed / Very Neat Generator For Sale / Fun-seeker Drowns In Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.