Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,155 members, 7,896,910 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

August 25 /26 By Sam Milla - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / August 25 /26 By Sam Milla (743 Views)

Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: / New Math Jokes By Sam Milla / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

August 25 /26 By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2007
A man was seen fleeing down the hall of the hospital just before his operation.

"What's the matter?" he was asked.

He said, "I heard the nurse say, 'It's a very simple operation, don't worry, I'm sure it will be all right."

"She was just trying to comfort you, what's so frightening about that?"

"She wasn't talking to me. She was talking to the doctor.
Re: August 25 /26 By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2007
Two yoruba ladies are walking down different ends of a street toward each other and one is carrying a sack. When they meet, one says, "Hey, BISI, what do you have in th' bag?"

"Jus' some chickens."

"If I guess how many there are, can I have one?"

"I'll give you both of them."

"OK. Ummmmm, , five?"
Re: August 25 /26 By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2007
An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest in his paintings on display at that time. "I have good news and bad news," the owner replied. "The good news is that a gentleman enquired about your work and wondered if it would appreciate in value after your death. When I told him it would, he bought all 15 of your paintings."

"That's wonderful," the artist exclaimed. "What's the bad news?"

"The guy was your doctor."

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Baked Beans / Football Wedding / Wishful Thinking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.