Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,483 members, 7,968,332 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:14 AM

Messi In Dreamland: "I Dreamt About It So Many Times, I Can't Believe It" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi In Dreamland: "I Dreamt About It So Many Times, I Can't Believe It" (199 Views)

I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. / Neymar’s Astonishing Instagram Earnings Revealed - You Won't Believe It (See) / Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi In Dreamland: "I Dreamt About It So Many Times, I Can't Believe It" by plethora007: 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
After constantly fighting for it, Messi has finally won a World Cup. Messi, who missed on winning the trophy in 2014, finally won the trophy he wanted with a victory over France on penalties in the 2022 final.

The Argentine, who scored two goals during the match and another one in the shootout, announce in the mixed zone that he would continue playing for Argentina. Shortly afterwards, he posted a message on social media.

"World champions! So many times I've dreamt about it, so much so that it still hasn't sunk in, I can't believe it," Messi said in a post which has received plenty of interactions.

"Thank you very much to my family, to all those who support me and also to those who believed in us. We are showing one more that the Argentinians, when we fight together and united, are capable of getting what we set out to do," he added.

Lastly, Messi concluded his message with these comments on his team. "The merit is of this group, which is above individuals. It is the strength of all of them fighting for the same dream which was also what all Argentinians wanted... We got it!", he concluded.

Re: Messi In Dreamland: "I Dreamt About It So Many Times, I Can't Believe It" by God1000(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
He worked for it, very tenacious player, I like his flair and prowess.

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Messi Leads Argentina’s Wild Celebration Inside Dressing Room [video] / Onana Retires From International (cameroon) Football / 2022 UEFA Rankings: Genuine Madrid Censured As City, Chelsea Take Best Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.