Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,941 members, 7,933,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:56 AM

Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post (39393 Views)

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' / Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Pinterest: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
BeanX:
Na 60 million now oh, before Sunday he go enter 70/100 million.

Cc:Pinterest

He come be like say you know say I wan go check Instagram.

I was about branching to IG now grin

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by BeanX(m): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

He come be like say you know say I wan go check Instagram.

I was about branching to IG now grin

Thanks for the update.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by azpekuliar: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peacecore:
Buh Ronaldo winning for put rice and beans to your table. See, that day wey Messi win da cup, I slept without food bcoz I felt overfed sef. That was the food of the day for me.

Omo! No be only you oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by imbless: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
DesChyko:

Maybe you didn't read what you quoted but I will quote it again for you. And this time, try to stay on track.

If all Ronaldo is good for is shooting, how come he has the most assists in the biggest club competition in the world? undecided
The way I see it there are two ways out of this:
1. Explain how shooting translates to assists in numbers.
2. Accept there was an error in judgement and move on.
Please kindly show me where I said that Ronaldo only shoots to score, I quoted you when I saw the stat u posted about Ronaldo having more assists than Messi in UCL, that was why I asked you how many games have Ronaldo played more than Messi in UCL.
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by longifilis(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peacecore:
Buh Ronaldo winning for put rice and beans to your table. See, that day wey Messi win da cup, I slept without food bcoz I felt overfed sef. That was the food of the day for me.

Bust
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Kingspin(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
FoolishBoy419:
The funny thing is that Messi didn't even need any international trophy to be better than Ronaldo. Any objective observer with more than basic knowledge of football wouldn't even compare the two. Ronaldo is (or was) a great finisher and that's where it ends. It's criminal that he's being compared to someone that creates magical chances, dribbles like an eel, consistently beats everyone in the assists department and still manages to score more goals than most strikers. And this has been going on for over a decade.

He's always been the best.

This is my view about the dudes
CR7 is a goal scorer while Messi does other football business on the field yet scores.
Remove goals from Ronaldo, you get less of him

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by AImiron: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peacecore:
Omor dis is the worst time to be a Pendu fan guy. Dem no fit stand d heat again. Imagine Obem of all people never come online for 2days now to attack Messi. Who talk say God no dey shocked shocked :
I warned em but Dem no listen, thank God for this opportunity to smash em all. Dem never see anything...we are just getting started
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Harrytimbog(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Make Ronaldo’s people rest nah. CR7 na Legend n one of the greatest but this hate against Messi will hurt forever if they keep finding excuses n whining cos there is no coming back on this one. Kill your emotions and keep enjoying the beautiful game or keep ranting n getting smoked out by Messi fans with Messi’s achievements. Choose wisely. BTW Ronaldo is one of the greatest too. Make his fans rest. Messi fans had their own share of dragging in 2016 n heavens did not fall. Now more good things don happen to Messi n it won’t change. Choose wisely or keep getting dragged for ages. To dey put too much emotions on things n end up losing is tiring already. And if na to dey collect wotowoto u like, keep whining. Enough smoke dey this kitchen to get u knocked off for life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Harrytimbog(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Who is the only player to have won MVP in all football tournaments he has played in for both country and club at least one in the history of football as well as winning each competition at least once? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by DesChyko: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
imbless:

Please kindly show me where I said that Ronaldo only shoots to score, I quoted you when I saw the stat u posted about Ronaldo having more assists than Messi in UCL, that was why I asked you how many games have Ronaldo played more than Messi in UCL.

Why did you quote me if you never knew what the discussion was about Bros? The person you quoted; quoted some other person.

It is called a thread for a reason.
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by imbless: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
DesChyko:

Why did you quote me if you never knew what the discussion was about Bros? The person you quoted; quoted some other person.

It is called a thread for a reason.
Oga I quoted you when u posted a stat which indicated that Ronaldo has more assists than Messi, then I quoted you to let u know that Ronaldo have played more matches than Messi, yet he have just 2 assists than Messi.
Meaning cr7 have played more 23 games than Messi in UCL yet has just 2 more assists.

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Slimwhyt(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
candygist:

If i go with what you just said. It means Ronaldo has more fans which means more money. So, why then is FIFA supporting Messi who has less fans to Ronaldo who have more fans according to you Ronaldo fans.

FIFA should be supporting the player with more fans and followers in other to make more money na.

You are making sense bro. Same thing I've been asking all these Ronaldo fans for some time now.

I don't know if I'm making sense to you.

I will like to get your response.
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by KingsleyIsrael: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Seriously u need to come together and take falke island back from england
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by SPAMBOX7: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Windscribe:

1billion likes?

Instagram doesn't have 1billion users.

Pendulum fans sef.
grin
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Peacecore: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
AImiron:
I warned em but Dem no listen, thank God for this opportunity to smash em all. Dem never see anything...we are just getting started
this vawulence must last till all of dem get hbp angry grin grin. No chance for peace. They've been begging for ceasefire buh thank God for people like you and others. We're really u containable to them

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by AImiron: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peacecore:
this vawulence must last till all of dem get hbp angry grin grin. No chance for peace. They've been begging for ceasefire buh thank God for people like you and others. We're really u containable to them
nah we dey lead boss, no comeback... It's eternal pain for Pendu fans. Even if Messi retires tomorrow, we have nothing to proof to no one, we go use numbers and records to injure em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Peacecore: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
BeanX:
Na 60 million now oh, before Sunday he go enter 70/100 million.

Cc:Pinterest
See as Messi dey even beat Ronaldo for hin own base(social media). Omor success has many relatives o buh da bastard called failure na homeless orphan. May God grant us success as he did to Messi in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Peacecore: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
AImiron:
nah we dey lead boss, no comeback... It's eternal pain for Pendu fans. Even if Messi retires tomorrow, we have nothing to proof to no one, we go use numbers and records to injure em
Till next 10 generation dem never born person wey go beat hin record. How many times can someone win Ballon de Or. How many goals can you score in a calendar year wey go reach 91. How on earth person go win everything for football.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by DesChyko: 12:51am On Dec 21, 2022
imbless:

Oga I quoted you when u posted a stat which indicated that Ronaldo has more assists than Messi, then I quoted you to let u know that Ronaldo have played more matches than Messi, yet he have just 2 assists than Messi.
Meaning cr7 have played more 23 games than Messi in UCL yet has just 2 more assists.

You're wrong. I posted a stat that shows Ronaldo has more assists than all the top creators to have played UCL football.

That nullifies the finishing propaganda which I quoted (and you repeatedly failed to see) from the very first comment.
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by BeanX(m): 5:21am On Dec 21, 2022
Peacecore:
See as Messi dey even beat Ronaldo for hin own base(social media). Omor success has many relatives o buh da bastard called failure na homeless orphan. May God grant us success as he did to Messi in Jesus name, amen.
Amen oh smiley
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by imbless: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2022
DesChyko:

You're wrong. I posted a stat that shows Ronaldo has more assists than all the top creators to have played UCL football.

That nullifies the finishing propaganda which I quoted (and you repeatedly failed to see) from the very first comment.

Are we not saying the same thing? The stat u posted was that of UCL assist, which Ronaldo has 42 and Messi 40. then I asked u subtly to show how many matches Ronaldo have played more than Messi, because u can't just display stats just like without showing the total matches they've played.
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by DesChyko: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2022
imbless:

Are we not saying the same thing? The stat u posted was that of UCL assist, which Ronaldo has 42 and Messi 40. then I asked u subtly to show how many matches Ronaldo have played more than Messi, because u can't just display stats just like without showing the total matches they've played.

No we are not.

You're solely concerned about Messi and Ronaldo because that screenshot contains about 10 players but you see only two.

I am criticizing an opinion about a player who is said to be only good at finishing but is currently the top goal creator in the Champions League.

We're not talking about the same thing obviously.
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Almiron: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
longifilis:

How does Messi world cup win put food on my table?
Sincerely, a right thinking individual should please answer me

No fuss. Messi winning the world cup was divinely orchestrated
CR7 had fought a good fight. People love him so much

Stop being fussy. Think straight

cry harder

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos / Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight / Ukraine Include Their Coach, Oleksandr Shovkovskiy In Squad To Face France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.