Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,175 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

Women Do Not Date Men Who Loves Men They Date Men They Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Do Not Date Men Who Loves Men They Date Men They Love. (389 Views)

A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Do Not Date Men Who Loves Men They Date Men They Love. by kollinzgee(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
It doesnt mater if you are an armed robber,ritualist,cultist e.t.c as long ss a woman finds you attractive nothing else will matter they will be with you,and ig they dont like you it doesnt matter if you are the best person on earth they will never give you they pussy.
Re: Women Do Not Date Men Who Loves Men They Date Men They Love. by fman(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
kollinzgee:
It doesnt mater if you are an armed robber,ritualist,cultist e.t.c as long ss a woman finds you attractive nothing else will matter they will be with you,and ig they dont like you it doesnt matter if you are the best person on earth they will never give you they pussy.
oga woman dey give püssy to man wey she no like oo.
That's why you hear some scenario like "I never liked him"
But she dated him...

3 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Date Men Who Loves Men They Date Men They Love. by derecho(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Unfortunately, most girls of this generation are confused.

I would have agreed partially with your delusion but I know many girls don't even know what love is.

Try to sit any of them down and ask them to explain what love is to you.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Date Men Who Loves Men They Date Men They Love. by Onucs(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
fman:
oga woman dey give püssy to man wey she no like oo.
That's why you hear some scenario like "I never liked him"
But she dated him...

Leave him.

He just arrived grin
Re: Women Do Not Date Men Who Loves Men They Date Men They Love. by Suunnn(f): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
kollinzgee:
Some women

(1) (Reply)

Soft Breasts Actress Leaks Her Nakedd Video On Snapchat / Before And After / Silent Treatment Abuse: (is Silence A Form Of Emotional Abuse).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.