Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

"Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu (357 Views)

Where In Lagos Are You From? David Hundeyin Asks Tunde On Twitter / David Hundeyin Asks Twitter To Ban Kemi Olunloyo's Account / Abike Dabiri: Al-Mustapha Saved Me From Being Raped As Investigative Journalist (2) (3) (4)

"Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by Malcolmxprince: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Popular Investigative journalist, David Hudeyin has attracted the wrath of some APC supporters as he asked Tinubu a very sensitive question.

In July, Hundeyin who is a die-hard supporter of Peter Obi published an article accusing the Presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of drug trafficking.

After Tinubu made that tweet, ascribing Lionel Messi as the 'Emi Lokan of Doha', David Hundeyin asked Tinubu if he would pass a drug test if he was subjected to one just as Argentina players were tested after the match against France yesterday.

Read more at and please follow me, I will follow back

https://twitter.com/Malxy__prince/status/1604856930853441536?t=YLNX92O4tuMrggz1yN2j1Q&s=19
Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by derecho(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kikikiki

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by SmartPolician: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
David Hundeyin wants to finish the druggie's political career grin

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by Obaofaba: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nonsense

Reality is settling in and they are now going emotional. What sort of question is that. What response was he expecting to get if infact Tinubu is to answer him?

Hundeyin or the fuvk he calls himself should rather have his heads examined.

Although, he's not the only foolish obidient, majority of them are fools.

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubu and drug are inseparable grin

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by OGIBRA(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
DAVID is seriously finding the attention of tinubu, after all d fake documents, propaganda, yet,he is not getting the serious attention he wanted...he has been off the radar 4 a while nw, n i guess he nid something from his maga for xmas n new year festival, dts y he came out again.. unfortunately, NA TO THEY ASK QUESTION remain now, because he knws his customers cant buy his old styles anymore..
I.O.T
Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by omowolewa: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Which of the drugs, Paracetamol or Vitamin C

Yes! Positive
Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by Chinjo2: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
You will see how Tinubu will run away from the test just as he is running from debates. Meanwhile, I think government should make drug test a mandatory requirement for all politicians seeking to occupy public office.

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
You are asking a drug lord such question,an
All time kingpin,emilokan of Chicago.

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by Tk4all(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubu and drugs have been in an english sentence since 1970`s
The marafaca will not escape testing positive to that shii

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by AfonjaEmir: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Even his zombies cant pass a drug test. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by BATified2023: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
OGIBRA:
DAVID is seriously finding the attention of tinubu, after all d fake documents, propaganda, yet,he is not getting the serious attention he wanted...he has been off the radar 4 a while nw, n i guess he nid something from his maga for xmas n new year festival, dts y he came out again.. unfortunately, NA TO THEY ASK QUESTION remain now, because he knws his customers cant buy his old styles anymore..
I.O.T
he wants to b noticed so he can add it to his asylum papers that tinubu is after his life

But tinubu no send am

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by BATified2023: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:
Nonsense

Reality is settling in and they are now going emotional. What sort of question is that. What response was he expecting to get if infact Tinubu is to answer him?

Hundeyin or the fuvk he calls himself should rather have his heads examined.

Although, he's not the only foolish obidient, majority of them are fools.
the same way igbos took unstable reno serious till he turned back n bite them is the same way they are taking this guy serious

They are making an hero out of him now n when he suddenly turns against them someday then noise go start
Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by AfonjaEmir: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
When you foooools are busted, you fabricate Nonsense..to make ya useless sef, feel good.

What asylum papers does he need?? Try and tell your useless thiefnubuu to enter USA first...idiat..spits

BATified2023:
he wants to b noticed so he can add it to his asylum papers that tinubu is after his life

But tinubu no send am

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by AfonjaEmir: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Reno is doing his thing...

When he talked about thiefnubuu's teeth ...its IGBOs abi??

Before i forget,has thiefnubuu cleaned his teeth??

BATified2023:
the same way igbos took unstable reno serious till he turned back n bite them is the same way they are taking this guy serious

They are making an hero out of him now n when he suddenly turns against them someday then noise go start

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by BATified2023: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
When you foooools are busted, you fabricate Nonsense..to make ya useless sef, feel good.

What asylum papers does he need?? Try and tell your useless thiefnubuu to enter USA first...idiat..spits

hope u remember d name nnamdi call your father n mother
Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by big7: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
More like asking me if I will pass hunger test

A resounding NO.
I can’t do without food

So can tinubu do without the D. Baba no go fit submit em self sef for the test .

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by AfonjaEmir: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Your father and mother are worthless, that is why thiefnubuu can tell you to kee ya worthless parents and you will do so!! grin grin grin grin

BATified2023:
hope u remember d name nnamdi call your father n mother

Re: "Will You Pass A Drug Test?"-investigative Journalist,david Hundeyin Asks Tinubu by floret23(f): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Haw can a drug lord and addict pass a drug test?

Atiku Slips, Tinubu Steady, Obi Leaps In New ANAP Poll / Atiku Abubakar / 2023: Cleric Tips Peter Obi For Victory; Warns Soludo Against Sycophants