Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) (39897 Views)

Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Festus Keyamo Celebrates A Governor For Carrying His Own Bag At The Airport(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Iceman2017(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
No be news again nah. He's always like this

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Salakoad: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
We don see am doing this before
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by OldNairalander(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
He's always like this.
OBI remains OBI during, before and after election.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Godstiger(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
The best man
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Tinubumyman: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless this man and answer the voice of millions of Nigerians in 2023
ibo president.... IPOB president

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
At the metion of peter obi.....every urchin & mikanoites must bow, every sane Nigeria must confess that Omoluabi Obi is the best among the rest and President of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
ayubaski:
Stingy man, he no wan hear say 1naira miss oo

Yes, those ones who are not stingy with the resources of this country have made us the poverty capital of the world.

The joke is on you.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
please make your comments meaningful and as brief as possible and..

Remember not to type "am" instead of "I'm" or " I am"
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Zimzy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
I and my entire household Will vote for Obi. Am a Northerner and my family is spread among Niger state, Gombe, plateau, Borno and Nasarawa state.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by AfonjaEmir: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Seriously.....Now i know why you are always crying.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LeoDeKing:
All my life being foolish, has always been generational. Thiefnubuu, shared my useless brain and used Agbado to replace it. That is why my destiny is tied to his pampers

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by irunoko(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
News like this show Africans will forever remain modern day slaves and upright cave people. For all we know he could be carrying the bag because of valuables he didn’t want to risk getting stolen.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Mrmb: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi and his team lands in Akwa ibom for his campaign , carried his bag by himself as always ..

The presidential candidate of the labour Party and front runner, Mr Peter Obi lands in Akwa ibom for his Presidential campaign. Mr Obi was spotted carrying his luggage by himself .

See photos below

Peter Obi is so Presidencial

The guy no wan spend money employ PA
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Confirmedzombie: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
So this is an achievement. Chia
Obi is indeed a disgrace.

Imagine the calibre of kids supporting obi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by fof1: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=ryloy post=119277160][/quote]

Your Paymaster Did Worst...Tell ur Stories to the Dogs,Pls
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by fof1: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So Nigerians should vote a packaged fraud because he carried his bag by himself?

This lamba don cast tay tay.

I also saw him drinking the water himself. grin grin

YOU ARE A Confused Paid Loader...Continue ur Falsehoods...Ur Sins will Soon find You Out.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi and his team lands in Akwa ibom for his campaign , carried his bag by himself as always ..

The presidential candidate of the labour Party and front runner, Mr Peter Obi lands in Akwa ibom for his Presidential campaign. Mr Obi was spotted carrying his luggage by himself .

See photos below

If it were the senile, demented Tinubu, he will delegate it to Alake, Rufai, or Gbajabiamila to carry. You want him to fall while shouting AP- PVC?
I beg O, let the old man rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by tabaralph: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

See photos below

All na wash….

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by sammirano: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
This man is a fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by BJanta: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
... knowing fully well that all
Labourers Party members are rogues
and daylight robbers, including
himself. If you doubt, go and read
today's breaking news, 'OKUPE
JAILED TWO YEARS FOR STEALING
UNCOUNTABLE MILLIONS OF
NAIRA' '

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
May God bless this man and make him the next President of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
RALPHOW:
May God bless this man and make him the next President of Nigeria.
Amen
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by deeva2: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
This is not humbleness but stinginess..

He feels they will steal his money since all Laborers exco are now cashing out.

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by DeAdvokate(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
RIP to English
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Shikini: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Good man
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Tk4all(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
deeva2:
This is not humbleness but stinginess..

He feels they will steal his money since all Laborers exco are now cashing out.
Omo!

Some nigerians are dumbb ahswear, see reasoning abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So Nigerians should vote a packaged fraud because he carried his bag by himself?

This lamba don cast tay tay.

I also saw him drinking the water himself. grin grin
cry

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Why won't he carry his bag. When he's surrounded by people like Doyin Okupe
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Arizoner: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Charisco:
We go lap for the unit, if you dey Uyo reach me on 07036339861 make we flex for Christmas village. Akwaibom is my place and my home. Peter Obi is our hope and we support him and his wife back to back
you get uyo babe make I come shag
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by wiseone28: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
kezienaira:
A town hall different from........

and What's the meaning of this ad below
I was surprised when i saw it too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Request For Presidential Yacht Worth N5 Billion / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard / Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.