Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,196 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why Should We Vote Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should We Vote Obi? (216 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should We Vote Obi? by Shinarman: 4:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Please I want to ask what as he obi done in the past to better the life of westerners and northerners in Nigeria. We all know bola Ahmed Tinubu make an ibo man commissioner in Lagos state what of free education that son's and daughters of ndigbo enjoy, he also pay for waec. Atiku married an Ibo woman which he later divorce. Tell me something that I don't know.
Re: Why Should We Vote Obi? by Realist12: 4:46am On Dec 20, 2022
We should take notice of something. Awolowo never won the presidential election but he's always remembered for Free education, infrastructures growth, First TV station in Africa,Cocoa house etc.

If the 4 top candidates lose the election what will they be remember for ?

I can list 4 remarkable legacies no one can erase from Tinubu's credentials. Free WAEC , LAMATA, Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ . Tinubu will always be remembered as an icon who shaped the future of Lagos and Nigeria political space. Rabiu Kwankwaso also has notable things to be remembered for . But the people hyping Obi for doing the basics are utterly wicked yet they are the ones gaslighting and guilt tripping others .

(1) (Reply)

Okupe Resigns As Lp’s Campaign Spokesman After Conviction On Corruption Charges / 2023: The Enugu Dream - Frank Nweke Jr / My New Year Message To Nigerians: Atiku Presidency Will End This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.