Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,851 members, 7,889,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja (16211 Views)

VP Kashim Shettima Meets Putin At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) / VP Shettima Meets With Bill Gates, Dangote And State Governors (Video, Photos) / Shettima Meets With British High Commissioner In Abuja (Video/Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by FOOTSOLDIER1: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Those people have less special needs than both of them.

I anticipated this reply very much because I thought as much too.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by 77up(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
This is commendable. Election cycles offer Nigerians the opportunity to get a fraction of what politicians have stolen from us.

Who would have thought that Bola Tinubu would have time to interface and interact with these people if not that he needs something from Nigerians?
Stop these hypocrite, that's the world of politicians around the world.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by 77up(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yes, the present "saviour" of Nigeria remembered people with special needs when he was Anambra state gov. We are aware he loaded them in a truck and dumped them at the outskirts of the town. What a caring "saviour".
You they mind that hypocrite Racoonmi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by Monday60655(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu even looks like he is the one that needs special help.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by nnamdi640: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
ElSudani:

What is the ideal jaw shape for a president? Low IQ folks are more detrimental to the development of Nigeria.
I laff in swahili, see someone with high IQ, supporting a criminal as president. I rather appreciate low IQ if truly the definition of your high IQ is what you are displaying.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by Gaabasky: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
To be frank, how many of us can move from one place to another at the rate Tinubu is doing even in our youthful age? And some people still believed that the man is sick
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by chrisbizplanner: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
This is commendable. Election cycles offer Nigerians the opportunity to get a fraction of what politicians have stolen from us.

Who would have thought that Bola Tinubu would have time to interface and interact with these people if not that he needs something from Nigerians?

Food for thought !!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by ElSudani: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
nnamdi640:
I laff in swahili, see someone with high IQ, supporting a criminal as president. I rather appreciate low IQ if truly the definition of your high IQ is what you are displaying.

Your candidate who was caught red handed with 250 million naira in suitcases is not a criminal?
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by nnamdi640: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
ElSudani:

Your candidate who was caught red handed with 250 million naira in suitcases is not a criminal?
Lol, bring your proof and let me bring mine. If not because of the corrupt system we have in this country Tinubu should be cooling his head in prison now.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by ElSudani: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
nnamdi640:
Lol, bring your proof and let me bring mine. If not because of the corrupt system we have in this country Tinubu should be cooling his head in prison now.

The same reason Obi is still a free man. In some countries in Asia he would be shot. He even confessed with his own mouth to misappropriation of state funds.
Some countries in Asia will have him shot.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by nnamdi640: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
ElSudani:

The same reason Obi is still a free man. In some countries in Asia he would be shot.
Ok bring your proof let me bring mine, am waiting for your proof, if you don't present any proof, then know that you are wicked to the your country for supporting a confirmed criminal as president
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by ElSudani: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
nnamdi640:
Ok bring your proof let me bring mine, am waiting for your proof, if you don't present any proof, then know that you are wicked to the your country for supporting a confirmed criminal as president

Very dishonest person. You are trying to deny something which Anambra state assembly set up a committee to investigate?
He was going to pay a phantom contractor whose identity is still not known till today!
Anini of Anambra.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by Killermamba: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dapagun:
The APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the vice presidential candidate, Senator Kashim Shettima alongside the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt Honourable Femi Gbajabiamila were on hand with other dignitaries interacting with persons living with special needs in Abuja today.

#RenewedHope

In a civilize world TINUBU would be categorized as an handicap. Imagine the blind visiting the blind
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by Burruchaga71(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Just take a very good look at the man that wants to lead this great county and tell me what you think.
Chaii SMH!!
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by Pclemenza: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

At least he never treated destitutes with such inhuman disdain by loading them into trucks and offloading them at the outskirts of the town.

Coincidentally, that is exactly what pandora Anini did for almost 8 years as the governor of Anambra state. As if that is not enough, he gave ID cards to Northerners residing in Anambra State and ordered them to wear those ID cards on their necks like dog tags.

Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by seunjungle1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Eye service right? And you want me to patronise you...you better stay out of politics of tribalism if you really want people to patronise you mr writer.

Suunnn:

Eye service!

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by Suunnn(f): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
seunjungle1:
Eye service right? And you want me to patronise you...you better stay out of politics of tribalism if you really want people to patronise you mr writer.

Understanding matter

Talking about eye service, i was referring to the post concerning Tinubu and Co

And that of patronizing me being a writer, it is ok if you do not patronize my work you could check elsewhere besides i'm never been tribalistic and again i'm a female not a Mr.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by OLULAW: 12:04am On Dec 21, 2022
The next time they meet will be in hell.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by nnamdi640: 12:13am On Dec 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Very dishonest person. You are trying to deny something which Anambra state assembly set up a committee to investigate?
He was going to pay a phantom contractor whose identity is still not known till today!
Anini of Anambra.
Above all, he is still better that Tinubu that still attached himself to Lagos account after stepping down 15years ago just because of his greed. Lagos has become his private structure. You should save yourself that energy of discrediting Obi because we know the real criminals. If you you guys really want this country to work, you will say no to godfatherism that is being carried out in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by ElSudani: 12:27am On Dec 21, 2022
nnamdi640:
Above all, he is still better that Tinubu that still attached himself to Lagos account after stepping down 15years ago just because of his greed. Lagos has become his private structure. You should save yourself that energy of discrediting Obi because we know the real criminals. If you you guys really want this country to work, you will say no to godfatherism that is being carried out in Lagos.

Provide one solid evidence supporting your claims. You and your candidate are extremely dishonest and would lie even when there's nothing to gain from it.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by nnamdi640: 12:33am On Dec 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Provide one solid evidence supporting your claims. You and your candidate are extremely dishonest and would lie even when there's nothing to gain from it.
You must be an hypocrite to tell me that such a thing is not true. Am sure you are from Jupiter or you don't want to be honest to yourself. You can go and ask Ambode the former Lagos State governor,even a blind man know the landlord of Lagos State.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by ElSudani: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2022
nnamdi640:

If the shape one's jaw is one your criteria for the presidency then I wouldn't be too far from the truth if I think you are an imbec.ile.
The director of Obi's campaign was just convicted for for money laundering, Obi himself cannot tell us till today the contractor he wanted to pay 250 million naira in cash.
Now who is the criminal?
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by ElSudani: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2022
nnamdi640:
You must be an hypocrite to tell me that such a thing is not true. Am sure you are from Jupiter or you don't want to be honest to yourself. You can go and ask Ambode the former Lagos State governor,even a blind man know the landlord of Lagos State.

All I ask you is one evidence and you are pouring saliva all over the place.
Give me one solid evidence or you crawl back to whichever hole you came from.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by nnamdi640: 12:44am On Dec 21, 2022
ElSudani:

All I ask you is one evidence and you are pouring saliva all over the place.
Give me one solid evidence or you crawl back to whichever hole you came from.
Ok can you explain why lekki tollgate was handled by Tinubu son? Give me reason why Tinubu is the man that decides who will become Lagos State governor, can you tell me why mc Oluomo (Tinubu boy) incharge of collecting money from transporters in Lagos etc
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by nnamdi640: 12:49am On Dec 21, 2022
ElSudani:

If the shape one's jaw is one your criteria for the presidency then I wouldn't be too far from the truth if I think you are an imbec.ile.
The director of Obi's campaign was just convicted for for money laundering, Obi himself cannot tell us till today the contractor he wanted to pay 250 million naira in cash.
Now who is the criminal?
The director of Obi's campaign is not Obi himself, you have forgotten Gandollar of Kano the only man with dollar atm machine in his agbada is the one following Thievenubu up and down hope you know he was caught red handed if you want the video I can forward it to you. Again mr bullion vans is more corrupt
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by ElSudani: 12:56am On Dec 21, 2022
nnamdi640:
Ok can you explain why lekki tollgate was handled by Tinubu son? Give me reason why Tinubu is the man that decides who will become Lagos State governor, can you tell me why mc Oluomo (Tinubu boy) incharge of collecting money from transporters in Lagos etc

And you wonder why I think you have a low IQ. Tell me why it is a crime for Tinubu's son to run a business in Lagos. When a road is tolled it is often because it is a PPP project. That is Private-Public- project.
We run a democracy, the people must still vote no matter who Tinubu prefer. But I must add that even his harshest critic would agree that he has an uncanny ability to attract capable and highly effective leaders to work with.
As for your Oluomo drivel, you should be discussing that with your fellow zombidients, not me.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by ElSudani: 12:59am On Dec 21, 2022
nnamdi640:
The director of Obi's campaign is not Obi himself, you have forgotten Gandollar of Kano the only man with dollar atm machine in his agbada is the one following Thievenubu up and down hope you know he was caught red handed if you want the video I can forward it to you. Again mr bullion vans is more corrupt

Ok, Okupe is not Obi, agreed. Now, who was the contractor Obi was going to pay 250 million naira in cash?
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by nnamdi640: 1:08am On Dec 21, 2022
ElSudani:

And you wonder why I think you have a low IQ. Tell me why it is a crime for Tinubu's son to run a business in Lagos. When a road is tolled it is often because it is a PPP project. That is Private-Public- project.
We run a democracy, the people must still vote no matter who Tinubu prefer. But I must add that even his harshest critic would agree that he has an uncanny ability to attract capable and highly effective leaders to work with.
As for your Oluomo drivel, you should be discussing that with your fellow zombidients, not me.
Assuming Obi's son was incharge of such project, you would added it to him as a corrupt politician, in a corruptless setting, such project won't be given to his son just to avoid favourism. Again you are saying he is the only person that knows how to handle such project. Please reason before you try to defend a confirmed criminal
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by nnamdi640: 1:12am On Dec 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Ok, Okupe is not Obi, agreed. Now, who was the contractor Obi was going to pay 250 million naira in cash?
Has Efcc brought any proof to show that Obi was involve. If you want to play the role of efcc why not charge Obi to court with your evident rather than trying to sell a bad product (Bat) to people with high IQ
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by ElSudani: 1:18am On Dec 21, 2022
nnamdi640:
Assuming Obi's son was incharge of such project, you would added it to him as a corrupt politician, in a corruptless setting, such project won't be given to his son just to avoid favourism. Again you are saying he is the only person that knows how to handle such project. Please reason before you try to defend a confirmed criminal

You are still talking nonsense. Children of politicians are human beings too and they are free to pursue whatever business interests they want.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by ElSudani: 1:20am On Dec 21, 2022
nnamdi640:
Has Efcc brought any proof to show that Obi was involve. If you want to play the role of efcc why not charge Obi to court with your evident rather than trying to sell a bad product (Bat) to people with high IQ

He was not charged at the time because he had immunity. Afterwards he was most certainly protected by President Jonathan. We know how these things work.
The PDP was full of people with dubious characters, one of the reasons Nigeria was labeled a fantastically corrupt country. One of then was just convicted yesterday.
Re: Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja by nnamdi640: 1:26am On Dec 21, 2022
ElSudani:

You are still talking nonsense. Children of politicians are human beings too and they are free to pursue whatever business interests they want.
Yes they are human beings but there is are limits to what they can do, just like in federal jobs, you the boss in that department don't have the right to bring in your relatives also is applicable to most of the big companies, it is against the rule, in flower-mill Nigeria plc, as a boss, non of your relatives must be employed through you and non of your relatives must be wholesale dealers of their products. There are reasons for such action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Bbc's Analysis Of Nigeria's Health, Wealth And Population? / Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship / 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.