Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,999 members, 7,980,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:33 PM

GBPUSD Pullback From SUPPORT - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GBPUSD Pullback From SUPPORT (119 Views)

Gbpusd Could Rise 200 Pips / After Breaking Trendline, Gbpusd Showing Bearish Outlook! / GBPUSD May Start To Fall And Reach A Level 1.1590 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GBPUSD Pullback From SUPPORT by Fisher85tow: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2022
The price has broken through the resistance levels and is ranging at the main resistance zone . The market created small range at lower border of the ascending channel and support level. I look forward to testing support level and rolling back towards resistance from the channel's border at 1.21500. My goal is to resistance at 1.24270.

Traders, if you liked this idea or if you have your own opinion about it, write in the comments. I will be glad �‍�

Re: GBPUSD Pullback From SUPPORT by SocialBlue: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2022
GBP always aggressively strengthens against USD every end of December for years, but do you have two weeks patience to wait for it to hit your attained level? It won't get to your target earlier than 2-6th of January, I hope you are aware

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu In Abuja / Boost Blood Supply With Body Massage / Warehouse Service Providers - AWL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.