Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Atiku Visit Sourthern Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visit Sourthern Kaduna (243 Views)

South-East Governors Shut Down Markets, Rice Mill Over Atiku’s Visit / Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Visit Sourthern Kaduna by AmbHafizu(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Our visit to southern Kaduna today was memorable. One highlight was the numerous admirers we met on our way, so much so that we were slightly delayed for our engagements. At our stakeholders' engagements which included religious leaders, professional groups, social-cultural groups, and students, we were presented with various issues, including the absence of any federal establishment in Southern Kaduna.

I gave my word that if elected President, every concern raised will be addressed, and none will be left unattended. -AA

#Organizingforaction

Re: Atiku Visit Sourthern Kaduna by Polchiz(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2022
AmbHafizu:
Our visit to southern Kaduna today was memorable. One highlight was the numerous admirers we met on our way, so much so that we were slightly delayed for our engagements. At our stakeholders' engagements which included religious leaders, professional groups, social-cultural groups, and students, we were presented with various issues, including the absence of any federal establishment in Southern Kaduna.

I gave my word that if elected President, every concern raised will be addressed, and none will be left unattended. -AA

#Organizingforaction

Always behind Obi.
You waited until they officially and publicly declared their support for Obi before you decided to visit them.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Become The First Lady Of Nigeria 2023? / Peter Obi: Afenifere And The Golden Rule / ATIKU Kawai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.