Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,154 members, 7,925,605 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:47 PM

Do You Have A Spiritual Challenge/problem - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have A Spiritual Challenge/problem (420 Views)

Are You Looking For A Spiritual Alfa? / Pools Extra Challenge / Do You Have A Spiritual Challenge/problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Spiritual Challenge/problem by AlfaLaola(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2011
Do you have any spiritual problem or challenge, something that has been bothering your mind for some time, things you can not discuss with your closest friend, your wife, your husband or anybody for that matter? Is it delay in getting married, or any marital problem for that matter, loss of profit in your business, promise and fail, nightmares, spiritual attacks, joblessness, hatred by loved ones, visa denial, barrenness,e.t.c
Bring them to us, let us pray to God on your behalf and Insha Allah you will have a positive testimony to share soon.
You can contact me for further information on 08038476553.Please note that I am not fluent in English Language.I speak Yoruba fluently.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Floor In Door And Out Door Designer / Female Voice Over Talent / Website Design For All Company/business Owners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.