Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,861 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:24 AM

Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) (24103 Views)

Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) / Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation / Profile Of Prof. Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello, LASU Vice Chancellor (VC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
There is no real achievement in being CHOSEN for ANY position in this world.

The achievement is using that position to advance humanity and leaving a legacy that others of either gender will struggle to beat.

Prof. Grace Alele Williams is always remembered for being the first female VC in Nigeria.

But nothing else.

I do not know whether she left Uniben in much better shape than she met it.

So these ones who are not the first female VC should leave their marks in the sands of time and not glory in their position.

Modern Feminism is very confused. They eschew impact in favour of glorifying females who were elevated by the same male gender that they hate
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by ayotade09(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
This are the type of women that should be shouting feminism but they are not ...not some bunch of women asking for 2k and booking dick appointment on a low and coming out to shout feminism
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by am4truth(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
tiswell:
afonjas and vain big talks.

blawdy cowards tongue

Funny guy... No time pls
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

For starters...Vice chancellor seats are political positions..not an office of intelligence....but if u want to go by that thats fine...there are 170 universities in Nigeria so some how... 165:5 make u think women are more brilliant than men.

U said science?? What science and statistics are u using....
ur gender the greatest innovators...??
Ur gender the greatest discoverers..??
Are they the highest winners of nobel prize in science, medicine or other fields...

Lets bring it down...u go a school naaa?..they paste result every semester...na ur gender dey get lowest score....dey use use yansh collect mark....
hardest course in all schools, very few women or no women are found there...

In tech space...where are u women..??

What stats are u using exactly or its just emotions and ability to drag?
Dead this argument.

https://punchng.com/who-is-more-intelligent-man-or-woman/

There are several to back it up, this is just one.
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by advanceDNA: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
faithfull18:

Dead this argument.

https://punchng.com/who-is-more-intelligent-man-or-woman/

There are several to back it up, this is just one.

There are also several real life statistics that says otherwise....until ur iq and eq on paper and beer palor research translate to measurable result .......they are just bogus claims
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by Sheggy13(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
OLULAW:
Academics and the academia in Nigeria have become a joke. From sexually transmitted degrees (STDs), to publishing in predatory journals—also called fraudulent, deceptive, or pseudo-journals—featuring publications that claim to be legitimate scholarly journals, but misrepresent their publishing practices. From ghost publishing to honorary authorship, let alone institutional rot in the Nigerian educational system evinced by gross underfunding, I personally have no modicum of respect for home-bred Nigerian academics and qualifications emanating from Nigeria. They are not worth the paper they're written on. Sorry to be blunt.
While you have a point about the sorry state of higher education in Nigeria, saying you have no regard for ANY academic or qualifications emanating from Nigeria is simply delusional at best - many people with Nigerian certs (medics, IT guys) and academics with Nigerian Master's/PhD are present in many top firms, Universities and research centres in developed countries like the US, UK, Canada etc, on merit and doing themselves proud. If I may ask, where were you trained and what distinctive thing have you achieved that a home-bred Nigerian hasn't achieved either in Nigeria or the diaspora?
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

There are also several real life statistics that says otherwise....until ur iq and eq on paper and beer palor research translate to measurable result .......they are just bogus claims

Lol, you will never agree but your non-agreement doesn't change the fact wink
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by advanceDNA: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
faithfull18:

Lol, you will never agree but your non-agreement doesn't change the fact wink

...your claims doesnt change obvious statistics too.....they are just claims...
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by fergie001: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
saudatu:

O Allah! please honor my daughter as you have done to these Professors. Amin.
Amin!
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by Advancedman(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
fergie001:

The kind of female trend to promote.
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by OLULAW: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sheggy13:

While you have a point about the sorry state of higher education in Nigeria, saying you have no regard for ANY academic or qualifications emanating from Nigeria is simply delusional at best - many people with Nigerian certs (medics, IT guys) and academics with Nigerian Master's/PhD are present in many top firms, Universities and research centres in developed countries like the US, UK, Canada etc, on merit and doing themselves proud. If I may ask, where were you trained and what distinctive thing have you achieved that a home-bred Nigerian hasn't achieved either in Nigeria or the diaspora?

Show me examples of such Nigerians that didn't upgrade their qualifications and up skill themselves before landing jobs in "top firms, Universities and research centres in developed countries like the US, UK, Canada etc, on merit and doing themselves proud." And, just so you know, I don't engage in argumentum ad hominem.
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
tollyboy5:
wink Lasu among the best university in Nigeria.

Which Lasu, one of the most corrupt university in Nigeria.
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
There is nothing like a beautiful woman that's is academically intelligent.
If you converse with woman wey fine wey no come know book you go know say this world na two.
Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by jafol(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tmb78:
I have told him I am so sure these women's assholes smell more pleasant than his whole life.

Have you noticed that the more these igbos sell their usual 'ugly and dirty' propaganda, the more our women are breaking grounds in all fields.
I remember the week after Tems was called ugly by the Igbos here, she got an international recognition that their females either dead or alive has never received in that field
Even their women are not match for any Yoruba woman. They want to catch up their men can’t marry them so they don’t have any options than be with Yorubas. The same ofe nmanu they detest and the same Yorubas that betray them like they say. Awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2022
tiswell:
nor dey carry shoulder up tongue
make I carry am abeg him no easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Check JAMB UTME Result 2018 Online / What Is The Difference Between Idiom And Figure Of Speech? / PHOTO: Public Schools In Kano Flooded Days After First Heavy Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.