Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,087 members, 7,890,596 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Often Should You Do Internal Audit According To ISO Management System - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Often Should You Do Internal Audit According To ISO Management System (246 Views)

Osun Staff Audit Disrupted As UNIOSUN Workers Accuse Consultant Of Assault / Tax In A Big Four Audit Firm Or Investment Banking / Oil And Gas Industry Salary: According To Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Should You Do Internal Audit According To ISO Management System by richesismine2: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Being a management system auditor is one of the befitting professions anyone can join, But then, it doesn't end there, you have to know the necessary things while being an auditor. And one of those things you need to know is on internal audit, and how you should schedule it's frequency. I have written a compelling article on this topic: [url]How often should you do internal audits according to the ISO management system?[https://www.validworth.com/internal-audit-frequency-iso-management-requirements/] Read it on the link below and if you have any questions to ask, do let me know in the comment sections. https://www.validworth.com/internal-audit-frequency-iso-management-requirements/

(1) (Reply)

Truck Drivers Needed! / Please List All The Apps For Digital Skills / I Compile Convincing Business Plans And Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.