Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,928 members, 7,919,013 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

Help My Uncle Decide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Uncle Decide (1127 Views)

Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos) / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Uncle Decide by Adelaide54: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
If the Nigerian government offered you appointment as the chairman of PTDF (#1.32B annual pay) and you also have a chance to travel abroad, which one are you going for?
Re: Help My Uncle Decide by since13o: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Adelaide54:
If the Nigerian government offered you appointment as the chairman of PTDF (#1.32B annual pay) and you also have a chance to travel abroad, which one are you going for?

Take PTDF, cash out then go for citizenship by investment in any credit country out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Uncle Decide by baretalk: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Is PTDF funds your money, or public funds?
Re: Help My Uncle Decide by Tokskob2008: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
your uncle na small pikin
1.2billion annually as a Nigerian government worker not even calculating the numerous side cash inflow that will follow before the month ends and he is still thinking about another country where he will surely be a second class citizen and won't ever get such offer in at least 20yrs time

2 Likes

Re: Help My Uncle Decide by Jeweltz(f): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tokskob2008:
your uncle na small pikin
1.2billion annually as a Nigerian government worker not even calculating the numerous side cash inflow that will follow before the month ends and he is still thinking about another country where he will surely be a second class citizen and won't ever get such offer in at least 20yrs time

LoL. Even a small pikin will chose PTDF trillion times over. Haba. This is visible to the blind

2 Likes

Re: Help My Uncle Decide by ggoldmine(f): 2:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Help My Uncle Decide by Adelaide54: 2:20am On Dec 21, 2022
ggoldmine:
Hi Adelaide54 ,

Please, I desperately need help with my PTDF scholarship, if you're right about your uncle's position. Should I send you an email? Thank you.

PS: I'd take the job, if I were your uncle.

PTDF is only by merit. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There's the OSS (Overseas) and the LSS (local) edition of the PTDF. I can provide guides to help win any of them
Re: Help My Uncle Decide by Dshocker(m): 2:21am On Dec 21, 2022
Adelaide54:

Shut up, shut up

Nobody earns such amount of money in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Help My Uncle Decide by ggoldmine(f): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Help My Uncle Decide by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2022
Adelaide54:

angry
Re: Help My Uncle Decide by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Adelaide54:

so yor Nigeria uncle want to head LGBT gay people becuz of 132 naira per months....corrřrrect? He gay?(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Help My Uncle Decide by Adelaide54: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2022
ggoldmine:
I have it already (OSS). Just minor issues with university approval. Thank you.

Ohh great then. Have you done induction? Usually, on the induction grand, PTDF invites universities to come and help scholars to apply to their schools. UK universities will give admission to scholars right there on that day. Admission should be the least thing on your worry
Re: Help My Uncle Decide by Adelaide54: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

so yor Nigeria uncle want to head LGBT gay people becuz of 132 naira per months....corrřrrect? He gay?(no oofencsse) angry

1.32 billion
Re: Help My Uncle Decide by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2022
Adelaide54:

1.32 billion

Problem is ic he takes that job...Will he get piss of mind from family begging for moiney

My advice...GO FOR IT....TOO MUCH TAX ABROAD especially here in uk angry
Re: Help My Uncle Decide by Adelaide54: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

Problem is ic he takes that job...Will he get piss of mind from family begging for moiney

My advice...GO FOR IT....TOO MUCH TAX ABROAD especially here in uk angry

So you can make #1.32B in 20 years in the UK?
Re: Help My Uncle Decide by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2022
Adelaide54:

So you can make #1.32B in 20 years in the UK?
Yes..problem is u get taxed..heavy. dats why I don't declare my income wink
Re: Help My Uncle Decide by ggoldmine(f): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

What/who Are You Afraid To Lose In Life? / Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) / Am Searching For The Angel Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.