Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,718 members, 7,889,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

Folktale: How The Tortoise Got The Cracks On His Shell (video) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Folktale: How The Tortoise Got The Cracks On His Shell (video) (449 Views)

Meet Mbe (tortoise) The First Yahoo Boy In The World / Lai Mohammed Cracks Guests Ribs At Wedding Reception / Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Folktale: How The Tortoise Got The Cracks On His Shell (video) by Ebiragirl(f): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Folktale: How The Tortoise Got The Cracks On His Shell

A long long time ago, in a far-off land, there lived a cunning creature called Tortoise. He lived in a hut with his loving wife and worked diligently in his farm. Now while he had a good life, Tortoise wanted a more comfortable existence and as such was always looking for the next get rich quick scheme.
One day, whilst working in his farm, a large flock of birds flew past him. It was a sight to behold, thousands and thousands of birds, stretching as far as the eye could see.

The entire horizon was covered with different exotic birds, parrots, doves, eagles, vultures, it was a roll call of all the birds in the sky.
Having never seen this phenomenon before, Tortoise was keen to find out what was happening, so he called out to the birds. Most flew past him however, they were in such a hurry to get to their destination and their excited chatters and twitters drowned out Tortoise’s voice from below. Luckily for him however, after most of the flock had passed and the deafening roar had subsided, a few birds heard tortoise and feeling kindly, they flew down to talk to him.

“What’s going on?” Tortoise asked, clearly stunned at the spectacle he’d just witnessed, he was so excited.
“Oh, it’s just all the birds in the land going to a party” Dove said.
“A party?” Tortoise asked, “But if there’s so much of you, it must clearly be a big party”
Click on the link below to read the full story ��
https://www.ebiraonline.com.ng/2022/12/folktale-how-the-tortoise-got-the-cracks-on-his-shell.html

(1) (Reply)

First Time Visiting My Inlaws After My Spy Training / Porting Wahala / General Muhammadu Has Resigned As The Nigeria President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.