Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage (31032 Views)

Actress Eucharia Anunobi Begins Search For Husband, Lists Qualities He Must Have / Toke Makinwa Lists Qualities She Possesses Her Future Husband Will Be Proud Of / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Omogoddy: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Olosho Neva comot for your eye

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by jibrilELsudan: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
EXPIRED VILLAGE ASHY

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Indispensable85(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Confused gender

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Olabrown241: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lowkey, she get point, Marriage nowadays is scary

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Yankee101: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
When olosho no wan retire

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Lionking1913(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
U lost boma number ni
benjackugo:
Big Brother Naija star, Tega Dominic has taken to her Twitter handle to reveal the qualities she desires in a male companion, adding that she doesnt want the relationship to lead to marriage, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/_TegaDominic/status/1605112453645434882?t=QPnWAmkdOtICqxIarb0piQ&s=19

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by JustPowerApps(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
She tried grin grin grin Nah everybody want good things in life, even whores

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by kingamaa(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
Confused woman

She probably needs a shrink

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Spiff20(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
The husband you had you lost him because of bbn now you de find everything about marriage but marriage, shey you de whine me ni

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
No sensible guy will have joint acc with a divorced baby mama.

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by torqque7(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
As if any reasonable man will also want to marry an Olosho that gets fuccckeed on international tv?abeg go one side joor

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by UDUJ(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
We would have kids together, have joint bank accounts but not get married undecided

This one is talking out of her ass again. Very dull thing.

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by cliqtips: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Flysinglemom:
Aunty Tega has touched the tail of the Tiger, her online in-laws are coming for her head grin grin

Lol... it's not about people coming for her.

It's the fact that she's expecting loyalty in an Open relationship for me grin

Social media has really spoilt many things giving people false illusions.

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Karemarealty288(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hell hole

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Franzinni: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
In short hand she wants a simp who can double as a sperm donor and who can also be a living dick and also a cash cow ... So she can run around and still come home to a simp that will suck the other men's pubic hair out of her vajayjay when she gives him a pity 4ck!

I must be wrong !

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by TenQ: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

With the QUALITIES abi shopping tags, what is now called marriage when this are all present ?

''Tega want a loyal Friend, confidant, crazily in love, companion, a partner, we can have kids, live together, have our lives together, build our lives together, make money even have joint accs, but not married…''

Only a MUMU man would fit this category!

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Duru009(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
THIS one already know that no RESPONSIBLE man will marry her......

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Konjiboii: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
45% women are going to be single and childless by 2030, this is just the start.

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by skj1377(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sounds OK to me. I think people deserve a second chance
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Stanweezy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
This one dey look for baby daddy where she can be fucking who she wants and still retain her man

Is more like an open marriage

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Segzy19: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thief! She no wan marry but she wan get joint account. Aunty, we understand....

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by bewise24: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good for her.

PLS I WANT YOU TO JOIN ME TO ADVANCE THE COURSE OF THE Confraternity of Rational Believers (CORB). SIMPLY PUT, CORB'S MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT ADHERENTS AND SCIENTISTS APPLY LOGIC IN INTERPRETATION AND APPLICATION OF DOCTRINES AND THEORIES. REMEMBER THE DOCTRINES AND THEORIES ARE HUMAN CREATION.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Sammy101111(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Just like what I want marriage is a scam

In my relationship you can leave anytime
Am use to that for sure

Let have a family with out us fighting if drama too much I move for my well been and peace of mind
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Okay, that is exactly what i am looking for, but without the joint account grin keep your own account, i have mine.

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Konjiboii:
45% women are going to be single and childless by 2030, this is just the start.
Very true.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

''Tega want a loyal Friend, confidant, crazily in love, companion, a partner, we can have kids, live together, have our lives together, build our lives together, make money even have joint accs, but not married…''

Only a MUMU man would fit this category!
Errr.. i will be very happy to do so, infact, that is exaclty what i am looking for, a baby mama grin but i am not joining my account with any baby mama..
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Uptheante(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Says a fuccking bitch that was fuccked on national TV while her erstwhile husband watched the disgusting adulterous activity at home.

U are a fuccking hoe with nothing to contribute apart from ur wide smelly kpekus that was banged on national TV

It's shocking, appalling, disturbing, & sacrilegious that this cheap fuccking hoe has an opinion about the type of man she wants

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Oxala17: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
benjackugo:
Big Brother Naija star, Tega Dominic has taken to her Twitter handle to reveal the qualities she desires in a male companion, adding that she doesnt want the relationship to lead to marriage, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/_TegaDominic/status/1605112453645434882?t=QPnWAmkdOtICqxIarb0piQ&s=19

Obo na serious matter
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Nicepoker(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
By product from a sub standard commodity.

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Streetmovement(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Just say you want Bleep mate which one be all this unnecessary English

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Annistars: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
My dear friend will get tired of the life u are looking for.

Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim / Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner"