Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,763 members, 7,972,740 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:29 PM

Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million (8654 Views)

Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption / US Secretary Of State, Antony Blinken To Meet With Buhari Over Security, Economy / Nigeria To Address Security Issues That Led To Visa Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Houseofglam7(f): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Theoarhics: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Any other party but APC
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by AK481(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Seun. This is like the 5th thread on atiku and his rally in katsina but obi rally in akwaibom that was filled like water qnd massive ,have not even be acknowledged in this useless front page.

Seun is this deliberate?

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Gozac: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
sapele914:
The stupid man has gone to donate 50 million Naira Delta State money to Katsina, State he can never win?

It will not be well for that Thief Okowa
I though is Atiku that donated the money
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by OLADD: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nackzy:
Nonsense promises, Naso Buhari and Osinbnjo Promise us heaven and earth in 2015, Naa the promises we still dey battle with till now
Don't compare apple with orange. Atiku has been there as a VP, his promises cannot be fake. You should be wary of APC and Obi's promises.

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Mistermamus(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
A Fulani won't arrest his fellow Fulani brothers. Nigerians wise up
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Foolish man, did he just woke up and remember the economic and security challenges in the North. C'm this man was the vice president for 8 years with vast wealth exploited from the very same people he is presently sympathizing with.

Na today day break Atiku from Dubia tenant, retire the elders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Mummiesboy: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
benuejosh:
Atiku is picking up, Obi’s momentum is dying (from Obi pandora to Okupe of Dasuki funds).

Tinubu remains undisputedly the best candidate. Daddy wey no the pamper pigs.
But dey wear pampers grin
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Afolashade00(f): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Hahah

I laugh tinubu

And he think he can wrestle north from this man
He doesn't know what he has put his hand into

As we dey throw way for am for South

Northerners go dey give am deadly upper cut blow for north

Thank you for always putting my thoughts in written form���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
I am an idiot

Na so. You know you are.
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by alimiadedayo1: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
sapele914:
The stupid man has gone to donate 50 million Naira Delta State money to Katsina, State he can never win?

It will not be well for that Thief Okowa
is it your father money?
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by DanAugust2021: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
donleo92:
I and my family will vote for Atiku abubakar.

I can never never vote for obi. I rather vote tinubu. Obi doesn't have what it takes to win an election. who knew Peter obi if not for Atiku abubakar? dude just tested small v.p fame, his head swell like bread. He should have remained in PDP. then he looks like someone that can't be trusted. he has been moving from one political party to another. wouldn't be shocked in the near future you would see him in apc. nonsense, I can't vote for someone who places his personal interest above all.
I, my family and sane Nigerians will never vote for Atiku Abubakar, a known fanatic, that has been changing political parties like aseobi since time immemorial. He can't be trusted with power, like Obasanjo said. Someone that has stolen the country silly is not fit to rule over Nigeria.
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Burruchaga71(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Only an animal and zombie would believe that Atiku or Tinubu would become Nigeria president and expect the great Igbos to be part of the United Nigeria..
Ndiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaara!!
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
They should go and use that money buy My Watch and read it loud in hausa
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Mindcure: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
benuejosh:
Atiku is picking up, Obi’s momentum is dying (from Obi pandora to Okupe of Dasuki funds).

Tinubu remains undisputedly the best candidate. Daddy wey no the pamper pigs.
Fulani herdsmen they kill your kinsmen
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by hoilakes(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
When it comes to politicians and their manifestoes "its no time to check time" for me.

we are wise enough to know they'd always complain that what they meet is not what they are expecting after the election.

i just want a simple and exclusive lifestyle in this country all the rants are for them.

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Duru009(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
donpata:
Tinubu is relying on the North when Atiku is there. Hmmm! Southwest votes are almost useless cos they will end up almost cancelling out themselves (well, maybe not since a Yoruba man is on the ballot). It's funny how Afonjas think Tinubu will get wide margin in SW cos he is their own but they in turn think Tinubu will beat Atiku in the North. Lol. Buhari no dey ballot ohh. This election is easy to see.

Atiku will win the South South which is a major voting bloc for PDP. Obi will win SE which has very little votes though. SW will be won by Tinubu but neither Obi or Tinubu can cancel out Atikus advantage in the SS, and the little additions from SE and SW. Last last, Atiku will still win the South.

In the North, Kwankwaso may likely win Kano and pick up votes in Jigawa, Zamfara, Katstina other core northern states but that's about it. Obi will do well in Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, and other few states where there's a sizable Christian population. But that's just about it.

Tinubu will win Kaduna, Yobe, Bornu and a few diehard APC states but I don't see how Tinubu will come out top above Atiku in the North. Tinubus major problem is overconfidence in apc governors.

Truth is, if not for Obi, this election would be an easy work over for Atiku. Actually, Obi is Atikus major problem not Wike cos Obi will cause Atiku to lose chunks of votes in SE and some Northern Christian voting blocs. Still, if Atiku can handle the Obi impact well, he is good to go. I will still vote Obi though for reason I ain't sure of sef.

This is one of the most HONEST analysis I have seen on nairaland....
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by donleo92(m): 2:28am On Dec 21, 2022
DanAugust2021:
I, my family and sane Nigerians will never vote for Atiku Abubakar, a known fanatic, that has been changing political parties like aseobi since time immemorial. He can't be trusted with power, like Obasanjo said. Someone that has stolen the country silly is not fit to rule over Nigeria.

same as your obi.
the one that was chasing igbos back to their states during his time as governor. claiming that their were nuisance.
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Nackzy: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2022
OLADD:
Don't compare apple with orange. Atiku has been there as a VP, his promises cannot be fake. You should be wary of APC and Obi's promises.
I strongly believe Obi can live upto his promises sha, but you never can tell the nature of man, he can become the president, boom changes to a tiger
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
sapele914:
Joker.

That's your name?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola To Endorse New Lagos Traffic Law Thursday / Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon / Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.