Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,529 members, 7,905,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas (48246 Views)

Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Uchenna10(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cravemore:
man it's obvious you're a retard who don't know is way, stop deceiving others. You still don't know how fraud works.
still sitting on nairaland dropping wrong advice and you claim you have been in the game since 2007. Okay, make the calculation yourself, about 15years. Must people still be foolish, nah, even folks that are smarter they still fall for scams. Romance scam has faded that's the thing every don't know. But upon that, still guys still cash out millions on God!

One Good thing is if you know how to play your card and got Good tools, they shouldn't be a problem, But not everyone knows their way in the game. That's why delays happens, it terms & condition apply.

And yes, because your paddy dey get am clear" no mean say he dey loose guard you, or get one or two e run. Cuz if he reach your turn na dey eye every body go take look you" na who go tell you how he take dey get am clear" for these hustle you dey find abi? Make you self no go find your own source. Even you self you no quite well, say you can't share your sauce you spent money on.

Oboy!! from all your comments self there's a lot of point out you don't know how things work, imagine you saying spamming is hard as if you're a spammer. To prove it all you still don't have awareness on jobs. Shit talk about Cc though. Gosh to get Cc no hard brah....my smllie go bin Good cc for you. That's If you know what bin is self!

Imagine someone here asking what is a dread, and he's one of your fellow. That shows you guys haven't go deeper for fraud. 15years and you still dey come here they ask boys for romance scam job. Level up br. No dey give upcoming routine advice. He work for you know mean say he go work for uche"

I remember the quote when una take dey lead this youth to the devil "Go hard or Go home". Make people think is go lay your hands on fetish first or do cleansing or to pave way. Before life go better! Africa mentality grin

Hope boys hearing won't follow your way, try guide the youth to right path. stop foolishing them or leading them to a quick way of destruction. At the end they'll be left astray

I work one boy job he mama pay $15k with my strength 3months ago. But you said, without spiritual someone can't cash out more than 7k and note I give her direct billing... Dating is not about love is about trust you hear. Who em mind dey go pay you till e feel like running away.

Modify:cc

Oga dating ain't that easy naw......CL dey wise daily, perhaps no be only u dey follow her talk...even with the trust,u go bill Dem,Dem no dey gree sef......every malam with him kettle sha......u sef wey dey collect no go tell person where u run am.....all hustlers re Hippocrates

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cravemore:
ROFL grin

3months ago is not 2003, do you smoke

You are the kinda guy that comes to a forum like this and make noise. Whereas the OG inside here who earns more than you they talk less and do....i have been a while in this group but silent , have come along with some individuals who knows the game. Tbh you're funny, I will use your time just to have fun.

Bro you're talking about spamming as if, it's one big money they use in purchasing tool, With $600 you can set scampage and sms sender altogether. I will even prefer config combo. both are easier, but combo are more easier. Lol {Cpanel}..... I leave the chat here cuz I know you are someone with a random alt. (Zulu2022 that guy that is always shouting ritual ) grin

Yahoo no favor you that's why you went the left way, And again there's one thing that brought my attention to you? You mention few job on your last quote and I will like to ask you one out of it....if you truly you do flashing abeg drop entails here for us make we catch you today. What kinda flash you do that gives you huge dough? Tell us brother... If you skip the questions you F.uck up.....Someone who's big as he claims won't be storming on one's email for an update. As that bro fuse your request, I feel sorry so much. Because you know he has what you don't have. Sad! You still dey wan go beg for omegale site Rofl grin

Btw is always your guy that pick money, so why not you?grin grin

You nor join the crew and you started 2007 if you know Dey Drive the latest luxury car and you still dey Nigeria dey type this rubbish!!!

I go vex for you. You guys learn the hard way, I see. When una done go get information for telegram, will come out here and start spilling trash!!! Mind you I'm not bigger than anyone. But I'm grateful to God. I am happy and living.
oga u de talk much,I no wan come measure dick with u,I know say u still de ur mama house the chop free food fr Dem roof,u are doing dating,doing spamming,doing loading,if them give u azza or crypto.com to work,will you that and if it cast u go pay all I may incur nd price u for...see ode wan bring mouth where I dey,na una way get human been fr cupboard the claim na plus sef,I know say u sef know de game,but fr the other guy am quoting na real gee,which I know true he dey, go learn carpenter or tailor before e go late u for h.k you dey, atleast I don gather and e dey enough for me as I de so,we go dey for nairaland where Dem go post say u so call niggaz way clean jst de cashout go use ur head sub den e go clear all say Dem sef no get a tools sef fr work..I no blame u shaa,na as we gather for nairaland
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Cravemore: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Neroo22:
oga u de talk much,I no wan come measure dick with u,I know say u still de ur mama house the chop free food fr Dem roof,u are doing dating,doing spamming,doing loading,if them give u azza or crypto.com to work,will you that and if it cast u go pay all I may incur nd price u for...see ode wan bring mouth where I dey,na una way get human been fr cupboard the claim na plus sef,I know say u sef know de game,but fr the other guy am quoting na real gee,which I know true he dey, go learn carpenter or tailor before e go late u for h.k you dey, atleast I don gather and e dey enough for me as I de so,we go dey for nairaland where Dem go post say u so call niggaz way clean jst de cashout go use ur head sub den e go clear all say Dem sef no get a tools sef fr work..I no blame u shaa,na as we gather for nairaland
LMFAOOOO grin grin

E clear abi? now you know say you be learner. I'm not doing any of the above. But stop capping trash on nairaland. You think we are all kids here. I got people who can tell you the time, I was even broke I didn't even tap in their inbox for free methods. But here you are relating to someone who don't even care about you. That's not how they connect, it takes stack to get stacks. That's why the guy fuse your request and I know say he pain you, cuz you never eat Christmas chicken. grin

Work smart not spiritual before you go tell everyone say both dev dey run things grin

I nor talk again but no come here with such saying that juju is the only way. Hope you have a blessed day and my question you jump am? That shows you no nothing about what you mention?
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Cravemore: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Uchenna10:

Oga dating ain't that easy naw......CL dey wise daily, perhaps no be only u dey follow her talk...even with the trust,u go bill Dem,Dem no dey gree sef......every malam with him kettle sha......u sef wey dey collect no go tell person where u run am.....all hustlers re Hippocrates
no be only me the share am azin? Who come dey bill de boy work? You fit get spiritual eye sir.....You fit say na una land wey 20 people dey bill work and work no go pay

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cravemore:
LMFAOOOO grin grin

E clear abi? now you know say you be learner. I'm not doing any of the above. But stop capping trash on nairaland. You think we are all kids here. I got people who can tell you the time, I was even broke I didn't even tap in their inbox for free methods. But here you are relating to someone who don't even care about you. That's not how they connect, it takes stack to get stacks. That's why the guy fuse your request and I know say he pain you, cuz you never eat Christmas chicken. grin

Work smart not spiritual before you go tell everyone say both dev dey run things grin

I nor talk again but no come here with such saying that juju is the only way. Hope you have a blessed day and my question you jump am? That shows you no nothing about what you mention?
which question,bro have been there let me clear u,so u much can't talk about it,HV pals who are into shit,one recent collect more than 20metre dis year via banking,we know as e go nd as per where nd how de run doing bro,even na me giv de gee FMT and some location, but on that am not deep in game fr now,just clean light job like consignment,cos I get contact fr that worldwide,no here to talk large,with some little loading but niggaz cleaning drops with crypto, so says of u bro...so you can't tell me wat we into ,come awka mk I show u how doing be,boys de come from asaba de troop in fr doing, c let me clear as e be bro,plus fit be cleaning from witch nd wizard nd village ppl,plus ancestors tin, even my guy na a month plus e Begin sup for am after doing, gee boy ND big guys way de game as in no be boys I mean men,way get pikin de bomb,as in we de gather the Yan both as e de go u get then on that bro, normal yahoo empty hand no dey pay,no b by luck again bro,na few way jst de collect small block as it stands now...from btc sef way be say for awka here na Dem de carry first fr de level as it stands fr naija,oga boys carry pot,better awele pot as in,as u run matter u sef go surprise de tink say ur tools pass others,make I stop here,no wan argue with u,oya na clean hands boy de use collect but on that mk I clear u again,plus nd spiritual work no mean say na human part and all that,normal work fr body de mk tin Sara fr u...even as u de,person fr ur town fit luck u ,mk tins no work fr u,so if u go clear ur sef e mean say na plus or say u use person...but u sef de go church go beg pastor fr prayer so if one go trado, e become bad, bro mk I leave u here,so de use ur so call update build house mk we see

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Uchenna10(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cravemore:
no be only me the share am azin? Who come dey bill de boy work? You fit get spiritual eye sir.....You fit say na una land wey 20 people dey bill work and work no go pay

I don't understand u boss

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cravemore:
mind u gee,if I need update as e stand now,group dey from WhatsApp to gathering of men,so which fuse ND shit u talking about,wetin u de hide way we nv hear from street,from una tiktok to Backpage and others ,shebi all don't still get de update,see gee I don't want to talk much shaaa,fr this game u nobody be pro
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
I dey Yan nigga say boys no de use ordinary hand dis one dey Yan rubbish,as we take gather,even walker that year we de find location sef,even test am well we'll see as e be,this one de Yan by spamming nd loading...even this recent newyork id.me nd California work,e go shock u sef no all filing go bring in mulla after filing,so rest@crave

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cravemore:
come awka or ask about them boys on btc level,u go see person go bill cl fr investment e go rush,u way carry empty body without i.p ,even wit ur FMT try giv cl update mk e com invest mk u see as e go, boys de go back bam com offline de deceive niggaz nd ppl like u go believe say Dem get updates ND fmt pass u,bro frgt much capping shaa,if u enter real gee u sef ND ur life go change wit environment,fr now the try ur luck with brainwork,na only u wise Aristotle,oyibo no wise

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Cravemore: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Uchenna10:

I don't understand u boss
you mention me about perhaps im not the only one who talk to her... wdym sorry, btw i didn't in anyway specify romance scam were easy... i was only telling the dude im in support of luck and chances.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Chopcy29: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Neroo22:
lol no b para mode bro,I de Yan boys way wan enter game,cos me na old taker nd we know as e go,but we sef done okay, na jst advise mk u no waste time go learn bombing work else u go de disappointed,if u ready fr tinx involve, nd if u tink say na loading nd topup, u go c as e dey go for street bro,who get ear mk e hear...nd who de giv una nonsense orientation say plus the comot life,lol, mk u go ask baba Wella wetin e run fr u,mk person no exchange ur Life span giv one politicians in exchange fr money...oga as u run plus, u go de bomb,as in sleepless night ooh,no let all this ritualist ,money de appear for there wardrobe every morning without lappy deceive u...u gat to work bro,even if u plus....no be only gee niggaz de plus, pastor,market woman,omo contractor,all carry plus na wetin Dem no de Yan u,even ur popsy man fit run,mk Dem de deceive u

Baba abeg I go like make you clear me well for that plusin mata, I seriously have a lot of cl here but they are really very stubborn in doing my will. To be serious I’ve never had anything to do with ritual before that’s why I get scared sometimes, but on how things is going I for like try a legit one

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2022
Chopcy29:

Baba abeg I go like make you clear me well for that plusin mata, I seriously have a lot of cl here but they are really very stubborn in doing my will. To be serious I’ve never had anything to do with ritual before that’s why I get scared sometimes, but on how things is going I for like try a legit one
if them get money u fit de run Dem consignment shaaa,I go link u one of my boy mk e de see as e go ND giv u FMT,DM
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Chopcy29: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Neroo22:
if them get money u fit de run Dem consignment shaaa,I go link u one of my boy mk e de see as e go ND giv u FMT,DM

Thanks boss. Zero eight one 87777 eight eight six is my WhatsApp we can text over there thanks
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Chopcy29:

Thanks boss. Zero eight one 87777 eight eight six is my WhatsApp we can text over there thanks
send me dm bro den go reply de mail
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nawoo this thread sef
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Adeolamapamina(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Neroo22:
I swear bro, normal,as I de work na direct billing ooh bfr,jst say mk Dem giv de guy try fr that level,e cast, nothing sup,mk we share update, reply my dm

Bro pls reply my dm make we talk
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Adeolamapamina(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ogbemuo:

I never wanted to do yahoo until recently march of this year, you saying somebody must baff or put his hand in something fetish is a big lie, when i started it took me 4 months before i started making money, it's all about idea your creative thinking and your update as well, ours is not your normal investment, and once a client invest we do pay, so as to give him the idea that the company is genuine, so as to invest big, to be honest since March i started this year I've made up to $12k so don't let anyone deceive you that you'll do something fetish to get a client to pay you.

Bro pls I have sent you an email pls kindly reply
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Adeolamapamina(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ogbemuo:

I never wanted to do yahoo until recently march of this year, you saying somebody must baff or put his hand in something fetish is a big lie, when i started it took me 4 months before i started making money, it's all about idea your creative thinking and your update as well, ours is not your normal investment, and once a client invest we do pay, so as to give him the idea that the company is genuine, so as to invest big, to be honest since March i started this year I've made up to $12k so don't let anyone deceive you that you'll do something fetish to get a client to pay you.

Or you can email me too
Olami066710@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by dankorode(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
IrepChrist:
You see, I once had a friend back in my university days. He told me about a conversation between himself and his dad who was living abroad that time.

Dad: Ola, you know what, there are lots of things I could have done in this country to make money but I can't do it because of you and your sister. I have seen how people make fast money.

I understand that whatever I do would have consequences and you and your sister will reap of these consequences.

This taught my friend a great lesson and he stopped puting his dad under pressure for money.

Few years later, before we went for our NYSC Ola won US visa lottery. Today he is a Pastor in the US and he is doing very well by God's grace.

We all know our leaders have failed us. But our youths that are into cyber crime and its accompanied fetish practices are only incurring courses on themselves and their children unborn.

Please quit crime, work hard and trust in God. All will be well.

Jesus loves you.
see wisdom
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Adeolamapamina(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Colinbish:

Where I wan see #188K use create Site+Spamming tools embarassed

Bro can you refer me to the guy and we can work together with no regret
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Adeolamapamina(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
eleniyan2020:
make e no be like I de cast am...where ur location?

Bro I don send you email abeg link me up too
Or this is my email too olami066710@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by eleniyan2020: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

Bro I don send you email abeg link me up too
Or this is my email too olami066710@gmail.com
dat my mail get as e be....drop ur WhatsApp number!
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Adeolamapamina(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ogbemuo:

Yeah

Bro abeg let’s talk I wan learn this is my Gmail
Olami066710@gmail.con or reply to my email
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

Bro pls reply my dm make we talk
done

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence / Husband Identifies Wife’s Beheaded Body In Yola Hotel / U.S. Bureau Of Prisons To Probe Hushpuppi Over Viral Feast At Fort Dix Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.