Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,735 members, 7,915,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:13 PM

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect (28790 Views)

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs / How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by irunoko(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2022
OneCandleAway:

I watched a documentary once. The Arab man refused to let a male doctor deliver his wife and she died eventually. He was looking for a female doctor but one was
Too far away and the other was told to stop working g by her husband.
lmaooo with time their women will speedily go into extinction so they can marry themselves grin

Their foolishness is mind boggling grin
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by obedience4(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2022
faceLAGOS:
Good for them.

Too much freedom is not good for women.

Check out Nigerian girls that pursues higher education.

Full of immortality and pride.

Seems no female in your family went to school?
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Chaos14: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Seems you are the sex starved one.
And for you to scream feminism. Let Afghanistan do their law. When the time is right, the oppressed especially their womalen ll be free. And if you are in a hurry, help to free them from Taliban. Afterall, they are made up of fellow men like you.
Look at the comment you quoted well, now look at yours. Now you've seen you have no sense
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2022
Chaos14:
Look at the comment you quoted well, now look at yours. Now you've seen you have no sense
Actually you are the senseless one. My comment is on point. Let me tell you what separate you that's a madman from me that's sane, see your username. You are here to just cos chaos
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Chaos14: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Actually you are the senseless one. My comment is on point. Let me tell you what separate you that's a madman from me that's sane, see your username. You are here to just cos chaos
Even stupid people like you would call themself smart
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Chaos14:
Even stupid people like you would call themself smart
Even very daft people like you ll quote a smart person and try to paint her facts as wrong. Your manipulation is absurd and you deserve to be stoned.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2022
meobizy:
Na their way. It seems they want the US to bring “freedom” back into the land.
USA ran away from Afghanistan farmers lol spent over two trillion dollars to replace taliban with taliban lol
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Chaos14: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Even very daft people like you ll quote a smart person and try to paint her facts as wrong. Your manipulation is absurd and you deserve to be stoned.
Stay in your stupidity am coming back
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by meobizy(f): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
USA ran away from Afghanistan farmers lol spent over two trillion dollars to replace taliban with taliban lol
The Taliban were hiding in the mountains then. Now they’re in the open.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Chaos14:
Stay in your stupidity am coming back
Rot in your foo lishness and never come back cos na missiles you go chop!
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2022
meobizy:
The Taliban were hiding in the mountains then. Now they’re in the open.

That is what cnn told you you forgot taliban kept killing USA military with road side bombs and hit and run tactics

and USA president forced cnn to stop reporting on USA death rate

and once they saw that Russia was going to hit Ukraine they quickly ran away from Afghanistan so they can start the Ukrainian war

. They know if they were still in Afghanistan Russia will openly fund Afghanistan to kill all of them.

If you insist they were in mountain don't u know there are bombs that penetrate into mountains

Why don't they use it to finish taliban

Lol m

Money that should be used to provide free health care for USA citizens they use it in Afghanistan and achieve nothing.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by meobizy(f): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
that is what cnn told you you forgot taliban kept killing USA military with road side bombs and hit and run tactics and USA president forced cnn to stop reporting on USA death rate and once they saw that Russia was going to hit Ukraine they quickly ran away from Afghanistan so they can start the Ukrainian war
. They know if they were still in Afghanistan Russia will openly fund Afghanistan to kill all of them.
Format your comment. I will not read that without punctuation.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2022
meobizy:
Format your comment. I will not read that without punctuation.

No need... It took many years for USA to accept in Google that they lost in Vietnam lol

It will take many years to also accept USA ran away from Afghanistan farmers...

By then you will find other excuses to hold on to your beliefs that USA is god lol.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by RestructureNig4: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
vannessa7:
This is not islam, this is purely Afghanistan thing, people here shouting islam are all wrong, the real seat of islam Saudi will not do this and it's not in the quran.

In Saudi Arabia, women are forced to cover themselves with burka just like Afghanistan, women are not allowed to drive
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Jokerman(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
faceLAGOS:
Good for them.

Too much freedom is not good for women.

Check out Nigerian girls that pursues higher education.

Full of immortality and pride.

Lol.... who is this clown?
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by amliftedhigher: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
HonNL:
Higher education ministry issues indefinite order three months after thousands sat entrance exams

SOURCE
I am not surprised because Islam is terrorism
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by christistruth01: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
RestructureNig4:

Hausa people need another queen Amina to save them from the Fulani occupation

Do you know that in Hausaland it is the Female Rulers like the Queen of Daura the founder of the Hausa Tribe and Queen Amina who extended Hausaland to it's furthest frontiers that have had the greatest impact on Hausa National History

The Hausa Queens were very effective Rulers
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by vannessa7(f): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
RestructureNig4:

In Saudi Arabia, women are forced to cover themselves with burka just like Afghanistan, women are not allowed to drive

Not true, they show their face if they like and they now drive, google it
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by faceLAGOS: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jokerman:

Lol.... who is this clown?

Fvck off!
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by faceLAGOS: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
obedience4:

Seems no female in your family went to school?

I have females in my family & they all messed up due to too much freedom aka education.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by faceLAGOS: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Please which section of the Bible tells that story. Bible recognize women as a precious stone and weaker vessels that must be tent. I have not seen from Genesis to Revelation that bible preach dominance overf famale folk. The accolade bible gave to women, no religion gave that. Go and read the Song of Solomon and you will be happy that you're a christain because of adoration Bible gave women.

I guess you must have been fixated on Song of Solomon because of your high libido

1 Timothy 2:12

NIV: "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent." CEV: "They should be silent and not be allowed to teach or to tell men what to do." NASB: "But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet."
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by faceLAGOS: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
irunoko:
na One of them be this

This is a typical example of the kind of venom you will see out of pained Islamists if you as much as bring in Shettima/tinubu into power

Islam-rape, pedophilia, illiteracy, poverty are what Islam is associated with so if you love your life as a woman Japa because in a Muslim society no woman is safe.

M.U.G.U

grin

Who tell you say I be mooslim?

grin

Mumu man. grin
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Ameduedwin: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm.

Watch how the hypocritical beings will feed on this and bask in sheer delight.

The topic reads Afghanistan not Islam . Every country is entitle to its policy. The western countries signed gay marriage into law. The western media was quiet. Now the country they so much hate, the US worst nightmare. The Aghanistan taliban they couldnt defeat for 20years plus made a policy(which is not even confirm to be true yet). Every tom, d!ck and harry is now looking for spoon to dive in.

I hate and condemn clampdown on women right in any form. - BUT a country just made a policy, a temporary one, maybe due to security issues, or to wade off western influence. The country has the right to make policy for it citizens in the best interest of the country or what they consider so.

The question is what the fvck is anybody going to do about it? Ask the evil western power to invade the country again for the third time?
anything that come from western country you people in the African have opinion on it but when it comes to your owncountry you suddenly became dump and fools, what a hipocrate
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by irunoko(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
faceLAGOS:

M.U.G.U

grin

Who tell you say I be mooslim?

grin

Mumu man. grin
lmao you don dey already deny your people grin tongue

Small exposure of your antics you don dey deny your membership grin tongue tongue
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by faceLAGOS: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
irunoko:
lmao you don dey already deny your people grin tongue

Small exposure of your antics you don dey deny your membership grin tongue tongue

Of course I’m not a mooslim.

I’m a gnostic Christian, hoping to be an atheist some day.

I hope you get that into your mumu skulls.

M.U.M.U

grin
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by irunoko(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
faceLAGOS:

Of course I’m not a mooslim.

I’m a gnostic Christian, hoping to be an atheist some day.

I hope you get that into your mumu skulls.

M.U.M.U

grin
lmaooo dey there dey deceive yourself grin
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by faceLAGOS: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
irunoko:
lmaooo dey there dey deceive yourself grin

Of course, I’m not.

Na you no know what you worship.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by sapeleboi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
morikee:

Tuwale

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by irunoko(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
faceLAGOS:

Of course, I’m not.

Na you no know what you worship.
grin

The head when your terrorist brothers go soon cut off from your neck na him you dey nack for ground grin
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by faceLAGOS: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
irunoko:
grin

The head when your terrorist brothers go soon cut off from your neck na him you dey nack for ground grin

Bro, I’m not a mooslim & I will never be.

Don’t know if I get to the status of Musk o & I don’t know what to do next like late wacko jacko ; D

But right now I’m earnestly yearning to be an atheist. Though I’m a gnostic Christian for now.

; D

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK Suspends Kate Osamor, For Calling Israel’s Actions ‘Genocide’ / Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence / EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.