Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,313 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. (795 Views)

The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. / How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... / How To Chyke A Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by Truvelisback(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good day, fellas. The moment u approach or chyke a typical Naija girl u like, billing follows. E.g Fine girl, how far na? How ur side na? Billing don follow. She might end up telling u that she is hungry, that u should buy her indomie and egg. They make it look like u are now their responsibility just because u express ur feelings to them. This sometimes makes it difficult for me tell weda they are hookup girls or decent girls.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by Jennyclay(f): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
If you are capable of helping her financially, please help. Is not that you're being forced.
Your mate sent me 25k last week Sunday just because of Argentina won. I did not force him, he did it out of happiness. Biko when are they playing ball again..i need more credit alert

5 Likes

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by marlow1962(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Woman mata again

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by Affiliateseun05: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you are capable of helping her financially, please help. Is not that you're being forced.
Your mate sent me 25k last week Sunday just because of Argentina won. I did not force him, he did it out of happiness. Biko when are they playing ball again..i need more credit alert
that "mate" you said,shey you know how e take see the money send you "25k",the guy ticket don enter wella e fi don chop 500k or more,peace

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by 1030(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
I came across a girl of less than 25years few days ago and she is not currently working and asked why she is always broke,she got angry and screenshot her account balance.What I saw was over 1M,I think they are only fooling guys with such requests.

7 Likes

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by Truvelisback(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Who is he to u?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by GoooodHardDick: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

Have you gotten a Job now? The rate at which you spread your broke poor and entitlement mentality on nairaland is worrisome.

Get a job and be useful to yourself and family. Stop depending on men for survival

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by Peterrio: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

Both u and the guy need help, nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by VinnyBaba: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2022
This OP, why are you Approaching the Girl in the First place?

Talk True, Is it Not her Kpekus you are Targetting? sad

And you don't want to drop anything.. Awon Osho Free sad cheesy cheesy

U Better Realize dat Kpekus/Relationships in Nigeria has been Monetized.
Pick ur Price Range and Carry go.. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by Truvelisback(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2022
VinnyBaba:

This OP, why are you Approaching the Girl in the First place?

Talk True, Is it Not her Kpekus you are Targetting? sad

And you don't want to drop anything.. Awon Osho Free sad cheesy cheesy

U Better Realize dat Kpekus/Relationships in Nigeria has been Monetized.
Pick ur Price Range and Carry go.. smiley
I no even know as una dey reason self! So, just because i approached a girl, u have concluded it is because of her kpekus. If na Kpekus i dey find, there are many olosho joints there, i won't spent much to get it.

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Then stop approaching...?

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by Laturuturu: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

Simp will do anything for the pussy

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by VinnyBaba: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Don't mind him..

Who does he want to deceive?

BTW, in a Thread here, it is said U have Big Jugs..Is dis True? smiley kiss
Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by Larrygaga1: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2022
Ask a nigeria girl out, and you automatically owe her money

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by Truvelisback(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
U do the same, right? Only a liability won't see anything wrong.
Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
U do the same, right? Only a liability won't see anything wrong.

You don't have to approach women.

They don't have absolutely nothing to give to a man.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. by anthonyuncle(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
doesn't apply to all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK Based Lady Catches Her Nigerian Husband With Pregnant Side Chick (video) / Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily / Why Are Some Ladies Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.