Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,689 members, 7,911,881 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying (683 Views)

Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT / Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying by onez: 1:46am On Dec 21, 2022
Having seen the handwriting on the wall and the zero possibility of winning with the new CBN policy, Tinubu handlers have now gone on overdrive. But the truth is we must remove money politics from our election. CBN is right on this one
Re: Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying by Ofodirinwa: 1:56am On Dec 21, 2022
LOL I had a strong feeling that this currency change was very political
Re: Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 21, 2022
Too early to start wailing!

Asiwaju is the next president!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying by socialmediaman: 2:29am On Dec 21, 2022
They may have already spoken to the deputy and agreed with him to relax the new currency policy till the end of next year, then attempted to run the governor street like they did to Malami

Have you heard from Malami again? Read this story and understand what happened.

https://www.nairaland.com/5981088/know-people-know-people-then

I told you guys exactly how it was going to play out
Re: Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:23am On Dec 21, 2022
socialmediaman:
They may have already spoken to the deputy and agreed with him to relax the new currency policy till the end of next year, then attempted to run the governor street like they did to Malami

Have you heard from Malami again? Read this story and understand what happened.

https://www.nairaland.com/5981088/know-people-know-people-then

I told you guys exactly how it was going to play out
Stop deceiving yourself the date still stand
Re: Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying by Magnumproperty: 3:45am On Dec 21, 2022
As it stands nobody can predict the outcome of next year's election. The new CBN policies in town is to checkmate every form of vote buying. And some certain political bigwigs are been targeted.

I believe Buhari would have love to hand over power to Osinbanjo or Rotimi Amaechi but Tinubu believes he is the next in turn. But let's continue to watch how things will unfold.
Re: Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying by dominic17: 4:16am On Dec 21, 2022
His boy speaker of the house of representatives went to discuss with Buhari about it, let us wait and see how it will end up.
Magnumproperty:
As it stands nobody can predict the outcome of next year's election. The new CBN policies in town is to checkmate every form of vote buying. And some certain political bigwigs are been targeted.

I believe Buhari would have love to hand over power to Osinbanjo or Rotimi Amaechi but Tinubu believes he is the next in turn. But let's continue to watch how things will unfold.
Re: Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 21, 2022
So Tinubu, under Buhari the commander in chief of our armed forces, can control the DSS and Nigerian institutions, parastatals etal in direct usurpation of the power of the President?

No thoughts, However unreasonable or unfeasible, hate can prevent some entertaining.

1 Like

Re: Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying by Magnumproperty: 1:55am On Dec 22, 2022
dominic17:
His boy speaker of the house of representatives went to discuss with Buhari about it, let us wait and see how it will end up.
Waoooo. Something has been done.
https://www.nairaland.com/7491229/cbn-increases-cash-withdrawal-limit
Re: Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying by stuffs2002: 2:18am On Dec 22, 2022
onez:
Having seen the handwriting on the wall and the zero possibility of winning with the new CBN policy, Tinubu handlers have now gone on overdrive. But the truth is we must remove money politics from our election. CBN is right on this one

Tinubu lives rent free in the heads of IPOB

What has Tinubu got to do with the travails of Emefiele.

1) Emefiele is being investigated for terrorist activities because he has been sponsoring Niger Delta militants
2) Emefiele is being investigated for destroying Nigeria's economy,
3) Emefiele is being investigated for the excess amount of money used to change the Naira notes.

How are these issues Tinubu
Re: Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying by stuffs2002: 2:21am On Dec 22, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Your believes are inconsequential because

1) Buhari didn't interfer with the internal democratic system of the APC
2) This is a democratic system and Tinubu defeated both Osinbajo and Ameachi fair and square
Re: Onslaught Against Cbn: Tinubu Can't Win Without Vote Buying by Magnumproperty: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2022
stuffs2002:

Your believes are inconsequential because

1) Buhari didn't interfer with the internal democratic system of the APC
2) This is a democratic system and Tinubu defeated both Osinbajo and Ameachi fair and square
Chairman whether my believes are inconsequential or not shouldn't bother you. What I stated is the absolute fact. People who are close to the presidency knows these facts.

During the endsars saga at Lekki, I called a family friend to warn his stubborn son not to play far that soldiers will be deployed to troubled zones that night and it happened. Up to today he still baffles him how I got that Intel. So what I'm trying to say is that when some of us drop facts on Nairaland we don't just drop it for comment sake.

For the fact that Buhari doesn't interfere in the primary doesn't mean he prefers to handover power to Tinubu. But Buhari doesn't have any choice rather than to back Tinubu by fire by force because it's pay back time.

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Obi Not Denied Being Member Of IPOB Reno Omokri Asked / Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? / Video: Nigerian Celebrities Campaigning For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.