Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,935 members, 7,938,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself (6581 Views)

Three Things Many Ignore About Genesis 1:1 / The Truth About Genesis / The Power Behind Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself by pilgrim1(f): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2007
batu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pilgrim.1,,,,,she you see wetin I talk now, see what 'diverse philosophies' and interpretations lead to: I correctly described it as 'confusion the mother of confucius.' You just wan make I talk.

Lol. . . @batu,

Wetin I for do? If you no talk for this matter, u sef know already say we go miss road! grin grin
Re: The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself by Horus(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2007
Genesis 4:14:: King James Version (KJV) - “Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.”
. . . At this time there was only supposed to be living on the planet Earth 1. Adam, 2. Eve, 3. Cain who killed Abel, the only other person on the planet Earth right? Right! So then who was the “EVERYONE that findeth me (Cain) shall slay me?” Think now. Just stop and think. Then look at Genesis 3:1:

Genesis 3:1:: King James Version (KJV) - “Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?”
“. . . And he (the serpent) said unto the woman . . .” There are no species of snake that can speak, and no species of reptile have a larynx. In order to hold a conversation, and don’t say the heavenly father gave him or it that power, just to beguile (trick) Nekaybaw (Eve) against his own commandments, no, not really. Think! And one more point, (Genesis 4:16) “the land of Nod,” if this is the first and only family on the whole planet Earth, no one else was created yet, just (and I repeat) 1. Adam, 2. Eve, 3. Cain, tell me who set up the land of Nod? Who were the people that lived there, where did they come from, and how long before Adam and Eve did they exist? This is right knowledge. This will break the spell of leviathan. Don’t fight me !
Re: The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself by pilgrim1(f): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2007
Horus:

There are no species of snake that can speak, and no species of reptile have a larynx. In order to hold a conversation, and don’t say the heavenly father gave him or it that power, . . .

Animals do not have to possess human larynx before they can speak or pronounce words like humans do. Let's use the example we're all familiar with: parrots. Their larynx are not shaped like that of humans - but we do know that they have an incredible ability to reproduce words we speak. How is that possible? Well, like you always say. . . 'search it out'. So, I'll just post you something to consider for the moment:

[list]
How does a speaker reproduce these sounds without lips? I imagine parrots modulate their voice to appropriate frequencies, in a similar manner to your average magnetic speaker.

They don't even have lips.

They don't have a human larynx, pharynx, vocal cords, tongue or human teeth, either. Their mimicry is based on an entirely different physiological airway, skeletal and muscular structure.

- - - - - -

Very interesting question. Never even occured to me before to wonder, but now that you've asked, I must know the answer.

There doesn't seem to be a huge quantity of research on the topic, but I found one particularly relevant paper: Acoustic and articulatory correlates of stop consonants in a parrot and a human subject. The research involved an African Grey parrot named Alex, who could produce over 100 English 'utterances,' and focused primarily on word initial-stops, voiced /b,d.g/ and voiceless /p,t,k/.

The researchers, Patterson and Pepperberg, used vhs recordings, x-rays, and infrared videos to record how Alex made his sounds. They recognize that, although a parrot can mimic human speech with startling similarity (the phonetic similarities and dissimilarities are also discussed in detail in the paper), the mechanisms of production must necessarily be different:

"Alex's /p,b/ production is intriguing because he lacks lips. Ventriloquists produce /p,b/ with tongue taps and laryngeal and pharyngeal constriction instead of lips; Alex's anatomy also likely requires alternative strategies."

They think that Alex probably uses his esophagus, trachea, and glottis to create pressure build-ups and bursts that mimic the bursts created by our lips when we say a /b/ or /p/. The sound is also probably modulated by the placement of his tongue and the degree of beak openness.

P&P didn't look into other sounds produced with the lips in humans, but I imagine that answers would be similiar. Parrots create similiar effects with different sets of tools. According to Gabriel Beckers et al, "Human speech originates from independent modulatory actions of a sound source, e.g., the vibrating vocal fols, and an acoustic filter, formed by the resonances of the vocal tract (formants). Modulation in bird vocalization, in contrast, is thought to originate predominantly from the sound source, whereas the role of the resonance filter is only subsidiary in emphasizing the complec time-frequency patterns of the source." So, when birds produce the sound in the larynx, it is more complex than that produced in the human throat; as such, it doesn't need as much shaping as it comes though the mouth. Becker et al do note, however, that birds use their tongues in strikingly human-like ways to regulate sounds.
- - - - - - - -
[/list]
Source: (http://ask.metafilter.com/51683/How-does-parrot-speech-work)

Horus, your waka far. smiley
Re: The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself by dearone: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2007
Gen. 1:14-19. And God said, Let there be lights in the
firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night; and
let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and
years: and let them be for lights in the firmament of
heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God
made the two great lights; the greater light to rule the
day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the
stars also. And God set them in the firmament of heaven to
give light upon the earth, and to rule over the day and
over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness:
and God saw that it was good. And there was evening and
there was morning, a fourth day.

The fourth step in creation is the development of the "two great lights," the will and the understanding, or the sun (the spiritual I AM) and the moon (the intellect). These are but reflectors of the true light; for God had said, "Let there be light: and there was light"--before the sun and the moon were created.

The "firmament of heaven" is the consciousness of Truth that has been formulated and established.

In the second day's creation a firmament was established in heaven (realm of divine ideas). This firmament divides the day (illumined consciousness) from the night (unillumined consciousness). Through faith the "lights" are established; that is, understanding begins to unfold. The "signs," "seasons," and "days and years" represent different stages of unfoldment. We gain understanding by degrees.

The "earth" represents the more external processes through which an idea passes, and corresponds to the activity of an idea in mind. In man the "earth" is the body consciousness, which in its real nature is a harmonious expression of ideas established in faith-substance. "And it was so"; that is, an idea from divine consciousness is instantly fulfilled.

The "greater light," in mind, is understanding and the "lesser light" is the will. The greater light rules "the day," that realm of consciousness which has been illumined by Spirit. The lesser light rules "the night," that is, the will; which has no illumination ("light" or "day"wink but whose office is to execute the demands of understanding. The will does not reason, but in its harmonious relation acts easily and naturally upon the inspiration of Spirit. Divine will expresses itself as the I AM in man.

The "stars" represent man's perceptive faculties, including his ability to perceive weight, size, color, sound, and the like. Through concentrating any of the faculties ("stars"wink at its focalizing point one may come into an understanding of its action.

Divine Mind first images the idea, then perceives its fulfillment. Man, acting in co-operation with Divine Mind, places himself under this same creative law and thus brings his ideas into manifestation.

The idea is the directing and controlling power. Every idea has a specific function to perform. When our ideas are constructive and harmonious we see that they are good and realize that their power to rule is dominant in consciousness.

"Evening" stands for the fulfillment of an idea and marks another "day" or step or degree of unfoldment in consciousness.

Again referring to Fenton's translation of the 1st chapter of Genesis, "By periods God created that which produced the solar systems; then that which produced the earth," we see that God did not create the worlds directly; He created that which produced or evolved them. Then God said, "Let there be light." The Hebrew word for light is owr, meaning "luminosity" either literally or metaphysically. On the fourth day God said, "Let reflectors appear in the expanse of the heavens." Then God made two large "luminaries." The Hebrew word here used to express light is maowr, "a luminous body." The author of Genesis made a distinction between the source of light and how it was to be bodily manifested. But both were concepts in Divine Mind.

Our modern dynamos produce luminosity out of the ether equal to sunlight. The earth whirling on its axis generates electricity. Modern scientists are accepting analogy then, holding that bodies in motion generate energy that under certain conditions becomes luminous, and the conclusion is that the primal force that produces light existed before its manifestation through matter. This conclusion is in harmony with the symbolic story of creation as found in Genesis.

Modern critics have questioned the accuracy of Scripture on these points. Robert Ingersoll in his book "Some Mistakes of Moses" calls attention to the creation of light before the sources of light, the sun and the stars, were created, as evidence of the ignorance and inaccuracy of Moses. But scientific research and study of the original Hebrew reveals their harmony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you miss any part just request for the entire book.
It would be better if you reflect more on what the book is helping us understand. It is not about the word but the manifestation of what is written, in our life. If you read about how snake decieved Eve and wonder how that is possible you might just be reading only letters and not reflecting on how it affects you.

You well know that there is deception even within your own mind and you can live better as you understand the book of Genesis beyond the letters.

Keep on reading.

More blessings to you.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself by Horus(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2007
. . And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. – Genesis 1:2 (in part)

Let’s assume that a spirit which the Jews, of course, call rooakh in Hebrew and the Muslims call ruwh in Arabic meaning “spirit,” is moving upon the surface of the water according to Genesis 1:2 . . . If God’s spirit was moving upon the surface of the waters then what becomes larger? The surface of the water, then the planet Earth is bigger than God . . .
Re: The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself by cgift(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2007
Horus,

Its better for you to remian with your 'facts'. You cant comprehend Christ, because this your analogy is very lame.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself by dearone: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2007
Gen. 1:20-23. And God said, Let the waters swarm with
swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the
earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created the
great sea-monsters, and every living creature that moveth,
wherewith the waters swarmed, after their kind, and every
winged bird after its kind: and God saw that it was good.
And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply,
and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on
the earth. And there was evening and there was morning, a
fifth day.

The fifth step in creation is the bringing forth of sensation and discrimination. The "creatures" are thoughts. The "birds . . . in the open firmament of heaven" are ideas approaching spiritual understanding.

"Water" represents the unformed substance of life, always present as a fecundating element in which ideas ("living creatures"wink increase and multiply, just as the earth produces a crop when sown with seed. The "birds" represent the liberated thoughts or ideas of mind (heavens).

In connection with the body, "water" represents the fluids of the organism. The "sea-monsters" are life ideas that swarm in these fluids. Here is pictured Divine Mind creating the original body idea, as imaged in the 20th verse. In the 2d chapter of Genesis we shall read of the manifestation of this idea. Idea, expression, and manifestation are the steps involved in bringing anything forth under divine law. The stamp of good is placed upon divine ideas and their activity in substance.

In the fifth day's creation ideas of discrimination and judgment are developed. The fishes and fowls represent ideas of life working in mind, but they must be properly related to the unformed (seas) and the formed (earth) worlds of mind. When an individual is well balanced in mind and body, there is an equalizing force flowing in the consciousness, and harmony is in evidence.

Another orderly degree of mind unfoldment is fulfilled. Another step in spiritual growth is worked out in consciousness when the individual enters into the quickening of his judgment and seeks to conform his ideas to those of Divine Mind.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2007
preach on preacher.most christians have ignored or rather abandon the secrets behind this book of genesis.in gen1:27-30,God gave man power and dominion to conquer and take care of the world but man chose to destroy every thing God created.in the book genesis God gave man an identity i.e His own image but right now man lives with a false identity which is that of the devil.reading the bible,will give us,Gods plans and purpose for our lives. angry
Re: The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself by pilgrim1(f): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2007
@azenothony,

azenothony:

in the book genesis God gave man an identity i.e His own image but right now man lives with a false identity which is that of the devil.

Man was created in the image and likeness of God (Gen. 1:26-27), and there's not one time in the Bible where man is said to have assumed the devil's identity or image. Even after sin entered the world through Adam's transgression (Rom. 5:12 & 14), man was still described as being in God's image and likeness (Gen. 5:1; 9:6; 1 Cor. 11:7 and James 3:9). As sinners, it is said that we have come short of the glory of God (Rom. 3:23); but even so, it does not mean that sinful man has assumed the image of the devil.

Before you accuse "most Christians" of anything, it might help to carefully gather your facts together and be sure you haven't abandoned the clear teaching of God's WORD.

Cheers.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself by dearone: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2007
[b]Gen. 1:24-31. And God said, Let the earth bring forth
living creatures after their kind, cattle, and creeping
things, and beasts of the earth after their kind: and it
was so. And God made the beasts of the earth after their
kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that
creepeth upon the ground after its kind: and God saw that
it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image,
after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the
fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and
over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every
creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. And God
created man in his own image, in the image of God created
he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed
them: and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the
heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the
earth. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb
yielding seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and
every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for food: and to every beast of the
earth, and to every bird of the heavens, and to everything
that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have
given every green herb for food: and it was so. And God saw
everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good.
And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.[/b]

The sixth step in creation is the bringing forth of ideas
after their kind. When man approaches the creative level in
his thought, he is getting close to God in his
consciousness, and then the realization that he is the very
image and likeness of his Creator dawns on him. This is the
consciousness in man of Christ.

On the sixth day of creation ideas of life are set into activity. "Cattle" represent ideas of strength established in substance. "Creeping things" represent ideas of life that are more subtle in their expression, approaching closer to the realm of sense. They are the micro-organisms. The "beasts" stand for the free energies of life that relate themselves to sensation. Divine ideas are always instantly set into activity: "and it was so."

Underlying all these ideas related to sensation, which in their original purity are simply ideas of life functioning in substance, is the divine idea of life. When life is expressed in divine order it is pronounced good. What is termed "sense consciousness" in man is not to be condemned but lifted up to its rightful place.

"As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up; that whosoever believeth may in him have eternal life." When the ideas of life are properly related to love and wisdom, man will find in them eternal satisfaction instead of sense pleasure.

Wisdom and love are the two qualities of Being that, communing together, declare, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness." This is the mental image of man that in Truth we call the Christ. The Christ man has dominion over every idea emanating from Divine Mind.

The creation described in these six days or six "steps" or stages of God-Mind is wholly spiritual and should not be confounded with the manifestation that is described in the succeeding chapters. God is mind, and all His works are created in mind as perfect ideas.

This statement of man's creation, "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness," has always been a puzzle to people who read the Scriptures literally. The apparent man is so at variance with the description that they cannot reconcile them. Theologians began first to admit that the Garden of Eden story was an allegory, and now they are including the whole of Genesis.

But this is more than an allegory; it is a description of the ideal creation. In their calculations engineers often use mathematical symbols, like the letters x, y, and z, to represent quantities not yet given precise determination but carried along for development at the proper time. Involved in these symbols are ideas that are to be brought out in their proper order and made visible when the engineer's plans are objectified. So man plans in his mind that which he proposes to build. First the idea, then the visible. This is the process through which all creation passes. God makes all things in His mind first, which is involution; then they are made into form and shape, and this is evolution.

In some such way then we can think of man as represented by an x in God's plan or calculations. God is carrying man along in His mind as an ideal quantity, the image-and-likeness man of His creation, and His divine plan is dependent for its success on the manifestation by man of this idea. The divine plan is furthered by the constant idealism that keeps man moving forward to higher and higher achievements. The image-and-likeness man pours into "mankind" a perpetual stream of ideas that the individual man arranges as thoughts and forms as substance and life. While this evolutionary process is going on there seem to be two men, one ideal and spiritual and the other intellectual and material, which are united at the consummation, the ideal man, Christ.

When the mind attains an understanding of certain creative facts, of man's creative powers, it has established a directive, intelligent center that harmonizes these two men (ideal and spiritual vs. intellectual and material). This directive center may be named the I AM. It is something more than the human I. Yet when this human I has made union with the image-and-likeness I, the true I AM comes into action, and this is the Christ Jesus, the Son of God, evolved and made visible in creation according to divine law.

God ideated two universal planes of consciousness, "the heavens and the earth." One is the realm of pure ideas, the other of thought forms. God does not create the visible universe directly, as a man makes a concrete pavement, but He creates the ideas that are used by His intelligent "image and likeness" to make the universe. Thus God's creations are always spiritual. Man's creations are both material and spiritual, according to his understanding.

Mental activity in Divine Mind represents two phases: first, conception of the idea; and secondly, expression of the idea. In every idea conceived in mind there is first the quickening spirit of life, followed by the increase of the idea in substance. Wisdom is the "male" or expressive side of Being, while love is the "female" or receptive side of Being. Wisdom is the father quality of God and love is the mother quality. In every idea there exist these two qualities of mind, which unite in order to increase and bring forth under divine law.

Divine Mind blessed the union of wisdom and love and pronounced on them the increase of Spirit. When wisdom and love are unified in the individual consciousness, man is a master of ideas and brings forth under the original creative law.

"Seed" represents fundamental ideas having within themselves reproductive capacity. Every idea is a seed that, sown in the substance of mind, becomes the real food on which man is nourished. Man has access to the seed ideas of Divine Mind, and through prayer and meditation he quickens and appropriates the substance of those ideas, which were originally planted in his I AM by the parent mind.

Provision is made for the sustenance of all the ideas emanating from Divine Mind. The primitive forms of life are fed on "herbs"; they have a sustaining force that is food to them, even as the appropriation of divine ideas is food to man.

Divine Mind, being All-Good itself, sees only its own creation as good. As man co-operates more fully with Divine Mind, imaging only that which is good, he too beholds his production with the "single" eye, sees them only as good. The sixth step in creation is the concentration, in man, of all the ideas of Divine Mind. Man is given authority and dominion over all ideas. Thus is completed another step in mind unfoldment.

In the six mental steps or "mind movements," called days, Elohim God creates the spiritual universe and spiritual man. He then rests. He has created the ideas or patterns of the formed universe that is to follow.

In the next chapter we shall find Jehovah God executing what Elohim God created or ideated. In the Hebrew the name Jehovah means "I am." We identify Jehovah as the I AM, the spiritual man, the image and likeness of Elohim God. But Jehovah, spiritual man, must be made manifest, so He forms a man called Adam.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself by dearone: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2007
I hope you have enjoyed the book so far, I have been sending the book to those that requested the book and I will send it to you as you request it. I will be offline for some time so just send a request email to me.

To your success.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself by BereshitOfGod: 1:16pm On May 24
I agree with you in most of the things you say brother concerning the Divine Mind of God and the first of what to some have considered to be two creation accounts but it's really all just one creation account of 7 days the "2nd" account in Gen. Chapter 2 in which Hashem Elohim
יהוה אל ים Is mentioned for the first time in His role as Creator and I know exactly what you are trying to teach our fellow brothers but there are some things missing that are not being explained that I would like to add that can help to better be expressed by really understanding that very important word translated into our English Bible as "In the beginning" and even though I think I saw someone else bring up that true Hebrew word that appears in the Hebrew text which is Bereshit בראשית there's a missing element to that word that was not brought to light which I would like to do here. Bereshit is compound word consisting of the prefix Be - (-ב) and the word Reshit (ראשית) Be- meaning "In" and Reshit meaning literally "Head" not "source" or "origin" like the word Genesis but the word comes from the word Ro'sh ראש which means the "head," the actual "head" of the body which head formed and represents the name for the Hebrew letter ר Resh as does our letter R which was anciently depicted like the Greek letter Rho P which you see the head and since the head is considered the beginning of the body it is thus translated as "the beginning" together with the prefix Be- thus rendering "In the beginning" that's the hidden secret of Genesis that unlocks its true meaning when you read it in its original literal meaning which is simply this "In the Head created God the Heavens and the Earth" when you read it like that it reveals the Truth of the creative process you're trying to describe because that's how it really begins in the Head, that is, in the 'Mind' of God, God creates everything and this Head, this Mind consists of two things the Active Spirit of God which hovers, that is, it Vibrates, over the surface of the (Passive) @@Waters of the Deep which are without form and Void. The Active Spirit of God is the Active Conscious aspect of Mind and and the Passive Waters of the Deep is the Subconscious aspect of the Mind and these two are One. And when these two are one The Spirit Hovering Above the Waters of the Deep Below The Word (Active Thought), the Logos is Begotten "Let be Light" יהי אור The union of Spirit and Water the Spirit representing the Active Male Prínciple and the Waters the Passive female principle of which consists the Mind Conscious Mind and Subconscious Mind. Thus reality is perceived through Light (Consciousness) therein is the key and SIMPLE meaning that unlocks the whole is scripture. [/quote]I agree with you in most of the things you say brother concerning the Divine Mind of God and the first creation account of the seven days and I know exactly what you are trying to teach our fellow brothers but there are some things missing that are not being explained that I would like to add that can help to better be expressed by really understanding that very important word translated into our English Bible as "In the beginning" and even though I think I saw someone else bring up that true Hebrew word that appears in the Hebrew text which is Bereshit בראשית there's a missing element to that word that was not brought to light which I would like to do here. Bereshit is compound word consisting of the prefix Be - (-ב) and the word Reshit (ראשית) Be- meaning "In" and Reshit meaning literally "Head" not "source" or "origin" like the word Genesis but the word comes from the word Ro'sh ראש which means the "head," the actual "head" of the body which head formed and represents the name for the Hebrew letter ר Resh as does our letter R which was anciently depicted like the Greek letter Rho P which you see the head and since the head is considered the beginning of the body it is thus translated as "the beginning" together with the prefix Be- thus rendering "In the beginning" that's the hidden secret of Genesis that unlocks its true meaning when you read it in its original literal meaning which is simply this "In the Head created God the Heavens and the Earth" when you read it like that it reveals the Truth of the creative process you're trying to describe because that's how it really begins in the Head, that is, in the 'Mind' of God, God creates everything and this Head, this Mind consists of two things the Active Spirit of God which hovers, that is, it Vibrates, over the surface of the (Passive) @@Waters of the Deep which are without form and Void. The Active Spirit of God is the Active Conscious aspect of Mind and and the Passive Waters of the Deep is the Subconscious aspect of the Mind and these two are One. And when these two are one The Spirit Hovering Above the Waters of the Deep Below The Word (Active Thought), the Logos is Begotten "Let be Light" יהי אור The union of Spirit and Water the Spirit representing the Active Male Prínciple and the Waters the Passive female principle of which consists the Mind Conscious Mind and Subconscious Mind. Thus reality is perceived through Light (Consciousness) therein is the key and SIMPLE meaning that unlocks the whole is scripture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mazaje When Did You Leave Christianity? / 28 Funny & Hilarious Church Memes You Have To Check Out This Sunday / Is it true that EVE was not the 1st woman on earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.