Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,861 members, 7,909,229 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home - Top Pages (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recycle Bin / Top Pages / IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home (17805 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by EverGrand: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
aariwa:
Travel and have Fulani herdsmen kidnap from the highway and if you don’t have money they will kill and dump your corpse in the forest so I advise you use flight instead or stay back where you are . The whole Nigeria and highways are unsafe now. Buhari totally ruined Nigeria in 7 years ..and a normal person will see this and want to vote another vegetable who can’t walk a few steps without being held due to Yoruba Muslim tribalism?…no be madness be that? …they are looking for pigs to fight with while majority of responsible Nigerians have moved up on the March towards good leadership

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Here in Rivers state, they're not making any plans to travel, yet they will be shouting Biafla Biafla.

Go home to your lovely Biafla, no! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by ATLIEN2027: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Prince of Aba is scared to go home for xmas but the delusional retar@ded brainwashed ipob Zombidient terrorist will come here to wail and cry about Tinubu.
Dumbest MOFO on NL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by tungamaje: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tochj:

Am not a social media king
Am not a criminal
I cut my coat according to my size
I can't afford to spend 25k on transport alone then spend another for my family
And other stuffs.
Going to the village will cost nothing less than 150k.

Pls don't reply those foolish people. One is saying given the current economic circumstances he won't travel and he is talking rubbish as if he can afford 50k to transport himself alone to and fro. The same economic problem is preventing me travelling home this year and not because of one sponsored propaganda about insecurity in the east. Until you travel down east, you won't believe all na propaganda. Everywhere bubbles and people enjoy themselves. It's always their wish the region boils but our people know better. I don't know why Southwesterners are the ones lamenting on our behalf

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by PeterObi4LP: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Big FAT lies from the pit of hell to distract OBIdient and faithful Southerners. If you claim the SE avoid travelling home this Xmas, go to the park in the morning to see for yourself. Even as I speak now, here in Ajah buses are still loading passengers to SE.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Optmus(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Foolish OP.

SE remains the safest region in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Paretomaster1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Cowards! Why are you now afraid to go home?? Sebi you were all hailing saint UGM, and pushing them to do more?

Now even those in Maiduguri are afraid to go home grin grin, they will rather die with BH, and Bandits...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by chrixtoimoh: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
High cost of transportation be the main Koko 27k as at this morning to Onitsha which insecurity pass that one?
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Paretomaster1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Optmus:
Foolish OP.

SE remains the safest region in Nigeria.

Mumunatu, go home na....�

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
aariwa:
Travel and have Fulani herdsmen kidnap from the highway and[b] if you don’t have money they will kill and dump your corpse in the forest[/b]so I advise you use flight instead or stay back where you are . The whole Nigeria and highways are unsafe now. Buhari totally ruined Nigeria in 7 years ..and a normal person will see this and want to vote another vegetable who can’t walk a few steps without being held due to Yoruba Muslim tribalism?…no be madness be that? …they are looking for pigs to fight with while majority of responsible Nigerians have moved up on the March towards good leadership of Mr. Peter Obi
even some people wey they pay their ransom were still killed so the country has gotten to a stage where one has to be extremely careful if you don't have sumtin tangible to go do in the east abeg don't bother going because it's better to be alive and managing than been in the custody of those monsters that don't care about one been alive or dead. Some dey even collect ransom to release people's dead body imagine such wickedness.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Everfrank(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hypocrisy is a monster that often devour it's owner.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
It's IGBO people killing IGBO citizens... Why stay in our safe land when your peter obi cann provide security for you...Go home and let IPOB Kill you..
aariwa:
Travel and have Fulani herdsmen kidnap from the highway and if you don’t have money they will kill and dump your corpse in the forest so I advise you use flight instead or stay back where you are . The whole Nigeria and highways are unsafe now. Buhari totally ruined Nigeria in 7 years ..and a normal person will see this and want to vote another vegetable who can’t walk a few steps without being held due to Yoruba Muslim tribalism?…no be madness be that? …they are looking for pigs to fight with while majority of responsible Nigerians have moved up on the March towards good leadership of Mr. Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Nostring: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tochj:

Am not a social media king
Am not a criminal
I cut my coat according to my size
I can't afford to spend 25k on transport alone then spend another for my family
And other stuffs.
Going to the village will cost nothing less than 150k.
25k per head .. chai , e go far o.. may God help us
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Blaze14k: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:
E pain the IPOB terrorist. I feel like you're hungry for my flesh right now. grin

Oga u talk like a kid.. u pointing fingers at igbo i hope u know ur yoruba brothers have started tearing tinubu's posters in ogun state in the name of oduduwa nation. I still dont understand y u glorify fulani in enugu bush killing ppl like fly and u r happy about it. Una dey crase 4 head oo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by erospecial: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
They better travel to their Jerusalem of the rising sun o!
Foolish ethnic group that destroyed their already disadvantage region.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Invest4growth: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
The fuel scarcity is a blessing in disguise for them.

This is the impact of lawlessness. Yet they claim to deserve political power. Every other regions should just hand the keys to Aso Rock to them. I.hope.the people will learn a lesson from this.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by depezee(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Enemy of Nigeria.
Why is it bothering you

Abdul05:
Let me notify you all

See

simon has divided all his local mobs across south east. These dirty guys are ready to fire on innocent citizens without battling an eye lip..

So if you don't like urself , go and see what will happen to you. .. cheesy grin

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Roboto11: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
I would ride my Okada to Nkpor.

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Parachoko: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Racoon:
The widespread deteriorating insecurity is a national problem as no where is safe including Abuja the city of power. So don't narrow it down to alaigbo. I was in Enugu recently and everywhere was relatively calm from Emene - Ai - Agbani - Udi.
Lagos is safe

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Roboto11: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:
What's this sponsored post against Igbos about?

My Uncles in the states just returned for Xmas on Sunday night?

Why this hatred for the Igbo race?

People are being killed in Kaduna, Ibadan, Ondo and nobody is writing back to back articles on it stopping activities in these states?

APC urchins, what's you guys headache with Igbos? Abii na by force to love and vote for your Drugnubu?

Rest.

Let your uncle leave in one piece before beating your lean chest.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Chief Wailer, I know you're in Lagos enjoying the peace you've destroyed in Alaigbo and trying to disrupt in Lagos.

You no dey shame?

You should have traveled home
Racoon:
The widespread deteriorating insecurity is a national problem as no where is safe including Abuja the city of power. So don't narrow it down to alaigbo. I was in Enugu recently and everywhere was relatively calm from Emene - Ai - Agbani - Udi.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Roboto11: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tochj:
Lagos to the East is 25k
That's why many are not traveling including myself.
Children school fees 8s is knocking on the door in January.
Insecurity is general In Nigeria.

All the billionaires and they are scared of 25k ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by tungamaje: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Last year the propaganda was more than this but we still travelled and enjoyed the festivities. Everywhere was full of people. I and my family arrived home around 11 pm due to our car developing a fault at Ihiala. Igboland is the safest in Nigeria, forget all the enemies of Igbos concocting stories to look as if Igboland is burning, everywhere is safe. Nothing concerns ordinary citizens in what is happening in Igboland and that's why people aren't complaining except Yoribas

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by gigabyte13: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You go know say e don red
When house owner dey avoid to go him house
Una nefa chichomtin
Enjoy the demon you created.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Litmus: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Opposition Politics

One side of the political spectrum: " unknown gunmen are killing everybody in the East, see what support for KANU has brought!"

The other side of the political spectrum, replying: " Is the West of Nigeria Safe? Fulani Herdsman are killing everybody travelling along the highways and dumping thire bodies in the Bush. Agberu keep killing motorists in Lago and extorting money".

One side of the political spectrum," see what Buhari has done to the Country, nowhere is safe in Nigeria!!!"

Elun Musk, " Bleep me, I'm not setting up my next EV factory, first in Africa, in Nigeria, that place is a No-go!"

Ordinary Nigerian, " no jobs in the country, na Jappa I dey so".

The other side of the political spectrum replying Ordinary Nigerian, " blame the Government, evil wicked leaders!".
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by VEHINTOLAR: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tochj:
Lagos to the East is 25k
That's why many are not traveling including myself.
Children school fees 8s is knocking on the door in January.
Insecurity is general In Nigeria.

Lol,hehehehehe,Mr Developer,a billionaire like you who built Lagos can't afford ordinary N25k and are your children in Yale University that you're already complaining about the school fees ? Shior,empty braggart lot;Yoruba will buy you,buy your entire tiny land and use the remaining change to eat hot Amala served with abula soup laced with eran ogunfe !

Emeka,you must go home o,ya ipob blodas are waiting for you at home ooooo,hehehehehe !

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Indispensable85(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
They must go back home oooooo
They've turned IDPs. Hahahahahahahaha...
Bloody fugitives!
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by aariwa(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
MUYEEKFIRST:
It's IGBO people killing IGBO citizens... Why stay in our safe land when your peter obi cann provide security for you...Go home and let IPOB Kill you..
I live in Anambra drive at night most times except to ihiala LGA which I hear is bad. Have not heard a gunshot in many years. I go Lagos or Abuja flight
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Lalar27: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

You're only deceiving yourself. Correspondents isonu.

If you like, create 100 million targeted threads againts Igbos, it won't stop Arthur Eze from celebrating his Christmas in Anambra with cows or even E-money fr traveling with his exotic convoy and Ogene group.

Ewedu miscreant having HIGH BP ontop Igbo matter.
Lolll!!!!! Arthur EZE, E-money I just Laff social media billionaire. You better go to ijebu take a tour like 2 weeks and you see billionaires not all the social media paparazzi these ones are showing up and down where do they even rank in the richest persons in Nigeria
Small boy that efcc is using to cash out anytime they need money

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Scamburster(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by baretalk: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
aariwa:
Travel and have Fulani herdsmen kidnap from the highway and if you don’t have money they will kill and dump your corpse in the forest so I advise you use flight instead or stay back where you are . The whole Nigeria and highways are unsafe now. Buhari totally ruined Nigeria in 7 years ..and a normal person will see this and want to vote another vegetable who can’t walk a few steps without being held due to Yoruba Muslim tribalism?…no be madness be that? …they are looking for pigs to fight with while majority of responsible Nigerians have moved up on the March towards good leadership of Mr. Peter Obi
Ipob terrorists and the igbos supporting them brought terrorism to Southern Nigeria, if obi comes, ipob terrorists will still be here, nothing will change.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Lalar27: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,hehehehehe,Mr Developer,a billionaire like you who built Lagos can't afford ordinary N25k and are your children in Yale University that you're already complaining about the school fees ? Shior,empty braggart lot;Yoruba will buy you,buy your entire tiny land and use the remaining change to eat hot Amala served with abula soup laced with eran ogunfe !

Emeka,you must go home o,ya ipob blodas are waiting for you at home ooooo,hehehehehe !

Werey Dey fear death better for the guy to sell gala for third mainland bridge than to go face family issues and possible death in the east just pity him please

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.